剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
怎么了
What's wrong?
哈立德五分钟之前应该给我打电♥话♥汇报
Khaled should've called in ten minutes ago for his check-in.
或许他是忘了看时间了
Maybe he lost track of time.
他来了
There he is.
我儿子
That's my son.
约拿
Jonah.
我给你打了几个小时的电♥话♥了
I've been calling you for hours.
我手♥机♥没电了 我在玛丽家过的夜
My phone died. I spent the night at Mary's.
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
你得跟我走 你现在不安全
You need to come with me. You're not safe.
好吗 走吧 路上再跟你解释 走吧
Okay? Let's go. I'll explain on the way. Come on.
给他点时间
Give him a second.
他会来的
He'll come.
我们接到阿夫顿的孩子了
Hey, we got Afton's kid.
把但丁抓起来然后过来
Round up Dante and get over here.
哈立德还没给我打电♥话♥
Khaled hasn't checked in yet,
咱们去安全屋
so we're going to the safe house.
更正 待在原地 我们去找你
Correction. Stay put. We'll come and get you.
来了个警♥察♥
A cop just showed.
我看到了协查通告上的约拿·阿夫顿和约翰·阿夫顿
I have visual on Jonah Afton with suspect John Afton from BOLOs.
交火 交火
Shots fired! Shots fired!
-我们得走了 -走吧孩子
- We got to go! - Move, kid.
玛丽
Mary!
-爸 搞什么 - 下一枪她就没命了
- Dad! What the hell? - Next shot's the messy one.
你搞什么
What is wrong with you?!
走 快走 快走
Move. Go, go. Move, move, move.
-我跟你走 我跟你走 -撤
- I'm going. I'm going. I'm going. - Move.
救援已经在路上了 女士
Help's on the way, ma'am.
嫌犯在垂柳路上开一辆黑色SUV朝南走了
Suspects are in a black SUV heading southbound on Willow.
贝克队有新消息了吗
Any update from Becker's squad?
在机场还是没找到布雷迪和阿夫顿
u202dStill no sign of Brady or Afton at the airport.
他们一定是改航♥班♥了
Their plan must've changed.
劫杀组有进展了吗
What about RHD?
找到约拿的行踪了吗
Any leads on Jonah's whereabouts?
目前为止 只有他女朋友
Well, so far, only the description
对逃跑所开的车的描述
the girlfriend gave of the getaway car.
我们发布了协查通告 但是没有收获
We put out a BOLO, but nada.
我们还在几个街区之外的路边上
They also found Jonah's phone on a sidewalk
发现了约拿的手♥机♥
a few blocks from the scene.
布雷迪一定是发现了我们在跟踪
Brady must've figured we'd track it.
所有线索都断了
So, a whole lot of dead ends.
至少抓了那个飞行员 搅乱了他们的A计划
Well, at least we blocked their plan A when we grabbed the pilot.
他们肯定在想别的逃跑计划
They got to be scrambling for another way out.
在我们查出飞行员名字之前
Afton could've been en route to Beijing
阿夫顿本可以潇洒地举着香槟杯
with a glass of good champagne
飞到北♥京♥去
before we even knew his pilot's name.
他为什么要浪费时间去劫一个平常都不见面的儿子呢
Now, why would he slow down to snatch a son he hardly sees?
你觉得不是出于父子亲情
You don't think it was fatherly love?
打扰一下 指挥官
Excuse me, Commander?
刚刚拿到警员色随身录像
Just got body cam footage from the officer
发现了阿夫顿和约拿
that spotted Afton and Jonah.
看见那东西了吗
You see right there?
那是发现者标牌 一个全球定位追踪器
That's a Finder tag. It's a GPS tracker
可以用手♥机♥软件追踪定位
you can locate with an app on your phone.
斯特里特给了我一个 因为我们花了两个小时
Street gave me one after we spent two hours
找我的卡车钥匙
looking for the keys to my truck.
如果我们能登入约拿的手♥机♥
If we can access Jonah's phone,
我们就能用软件定位他的位置
we can use the app to figure out where he is.
或者起码定位他的背包
Or at least where his backpack is.
我们需要手♥机♥密♥码♥
We'd need his password.
他女朋友会知道吗
You think his girlfriend might know it?
她还在做手术
Well, she's still in surgery.
被枪声撕破了耳膜
Gunfire ruptured her eardrum.
你俩现在就赶过去
Why don't you two head over there
一得到医生准许就跟她谈谈
and talk to her as soon as they let you.
破案了
Mystery solved.
我不一定想知道
Not sure I want to know.
反正我也要告诉你
Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway.
记得我的车停的那间酒吧吗
Remember the bar where we found my car?
是那里的酒保
It was the bartender.
所以我的选择安全又稳妥
So I made a good, safe choice.
-不用担心 -记都记不起来 算不上是什么选择
- No worries. - Nothing's a choice if you can't remember it.
我跟他是朋友
Me and him, we're friends.
虽然酒保是你朋友
When the bartender's your buddy,
你在酒吧待的时间会不会稍微长了一点
maybe you're spending a little too much time at the bar?
你一脸古板的样子
You know what, I-I liked you better
比刚刚讨厌多了
before you turned into such a prude.
你来干什么
Why are you even here?
快去拯救世界
Go save the rest of the world.
-我好得很 -你不好
- I'm fine. - You're not fine.
你为艾丽卡的事伤心过度 大家都是
You're torn up about Erika, just like the rest of us.
但是自暴自弃
But getting all self-destructive
是处理悲伤的最差方式
is a terrible way to handle grief.
谢谢您的真知灼见
Thanks for your personal insight.
你和我
You and me,
都是酒鬼的孩子
we're the children of drunks.
我们都知道酒鬼是什么样子
We know what it looks like.
你一直在酗酒 是不是
You've been drinking right now, haven't you?
借酒消愁
Little hair of the dog, yeah?
解宿醉吗
For the hangover?
这倒是有用
It helps.
你没打算酗酒
You didn't plan on drinking
昨晚却喝晕了过去
until you blacked out last night.
你还是喝了
But you did.
你没想
You didn't plan on...
在这破汽车酒店过夜 你还是做了
ending up in some fleabag motel, but you did.
我就不该打给你
I should've never called you.
要不是谭已经帮过我一次
Except Tan already helped me out once.
我也向卢卡求助过
I've leaned on Luca before.
迪肯什么事都会跟洪都说
Deacon can't keep a secret from Hondo,
洪都也一定会告诉希克斯
and Hondo would have to tell Hicks.
所以只有找你了
You were the only one left standing.
别把自己想得太高了
So don't pat yourself on the back too hard.
-我回头再来看你 -别麻烦了
- I'll check in with you later. - Don't bother.
你已经说明白了 我懂
You already made your point. I get it.
一点都不麻烦
It's no bother at all.
等等 稍等 稍等
Wait, hold-hold on, hold on.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
我以为班上是老师说了算
I thought the teacher was in charge of the class,
不是家长团
not some parent posse.
我为我的警徽骄傲
I am proud of my badge.
我想问下 我这样下个月参加科学展览会
Let me ask you something-- does that make me too toxic
会不会很不合适
to attend the science fair next month?
那好 到时候见
Well, good. I'll see you then.
出什么事了
Something happen?
是马修的老师
Yeah. That was, uh, that was Matthew's teacher.
我刚被踢出了明天的职业展示日
I just got fired from his career day tomorrow.
-不会吧 -是啊
- Come on, now. What? - u202dYeah.
显然
Apparently,
有些家长觉得警♥察♥这些日子
some of the parents think that a cop is the wrong kind of guest
不该出现在班级
to have in a class these days.
很遗憾 伙计
Sorry, man.
我该怎么和马修说
What am I supposed to tell Matthew?
他不了解这些时事
He's got no context.
我们不让孩子看新闻
We don't let our kids watch the news.
有些警♥察♥在电♥话♥里面是展现不出自己的英雄气概的
Some cops just don't look like heroes on cell phones.
现在在这位自命不凡的年轻老师眼中
So now I'm some urban war criminal...
我就是一位藏在家长群里的
to this smug young teacher
城市战争罪犯
who's-who's hiding behind these parents.
-他们不认识你 迪肯 -问题就在这 他们认识
- They don't know you, Deacon. - That's the thing. They do.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表