剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
作为朋友 劝你停手
As a friend, don't do it.
货车司机在丰塔纳卡车站看到了
Trucker spotted Edgar and his two girls
埃德加和两个女孩
at the Fontana truck stop.
狼吞虎咽先生看起来很孤独
Mr. Big Gulp looks lonely.
为什么不去打个招呼呢 朱丽
Why don't you go say hi, Julie.
去打个招呼 不然你就得睡在巴斯托外面的沟里
Go say hi or you'll be sleeping in a ditch outside Barstow.
可以搭个顺风车吗
I'm-I'm looking for a ride?
上车 快点
Get in. Now.
我看到了嫌犯和一名受害者
I got eyes on the suspect and one victim.
他在往东行驶
He's heading eastbound.
该死 我们跟丢了
Damn it! We're cut off!
1-A-11 嫌犯已被困住
One-Adam-11. Got the suspect pinned in.
他转回去了
He's turning back your way.
20D
This is 20-David!
嫌犯进入了大楼
Suspect entered the building.
在徒步追踪 克里斯 斯特里特
In foot pursuit. Chris, Street,
清理车辆
clear the vehicle.
24D 一名人♥质♥安全
24-David. One hostage secure.
你会没事的 劳拉
You're gonna be okay, Laura.
进去 驾驶室里会很安全
Get in. You'll be safe in the cab.
他开枪打了我 抢走来了我的货车和那女孩
He shot me. Took my truck and the girl inside.
去开黑贝蒂
Get to Betty.
20D 嫌犯劫持一名人♥质♥
This is 20-David. Suspect has a hostage
开一辆白色半卡车在索耶大道
and is heading eastbound on Sawyer Parkway
向东行驶
in a white semitruck.
我们正在追捕嫌犯
We are in pursuit of the suspect.
车辆是一辆带有油罐拖车的白色半卡车
Vehicle is a white semitruck with a tanker trailer.
车牌号♥ Q
License plate, Queen,
A0
Adam-zero,
two-three-seven.
油罐漏油了
That tanker's leaking gasoline.
肯定是他撞巡逻车的时候撞裂的
Must've split it open when he hit that patrol car.
如果那东西着火了 整辆车都会被炸飞
If that thing ignites, the whole truck's going up,
包括人♥质♥
along with the hostage.
请注意
Be advised,
油罐车正在漏油
the tanker is leaking gas.
我们必须尽快关闭引擎阻止他
We have to disable the engine, stop him ASAP.
谭 带我们赶到它前面
Tan, get us in front of it.
我们逼停他
Let's force him to stop.
找不到切入点
I can't get a window.
我来
I'm on it.
离入口匝道不到两个街区
Less than two blocks to the on-ramp.
别让他上高速公路
Don't let him get to the freeway!
好了 切入点来了 谭
All right, here comes your window, Tan.
我看看我能不能把他引去右边
I'll see if I can draw him to the right.
我让车失去了平衡
I got him off-balance.
什么
What...
我是20D 车要爆♥炸♥了
This is 20-David. That thing's gonna blow.
叫大家撤退
Get everybody back!
我们要快点把朱丽救出来 赶快行动
We got to get Julie out, fast. Let's move.
埃德加·麦奎兰 举起双手
Edgar McQuillan! Show me your hands!
你再向前一步
You come one step clo...
举手 举起双手
Hands! Let me see your hands!
来 朱丽 我们快走
Come on, Julie! Let's go.
出来
Get out!
赶快走
Get to the Gurkha, now!
退后
Fall back!
找掩护
Take cover!
上车
Get in!
我是20D 大家都没事吧
20-David. Everyone good?
我是30D 我们没事
30-David. We're good.
你们还好吧
You guys all right?
20D呼叫指挥部
20-David to Command.
无需支援
Code 4.
我们刚刚抓获了一个大型人口贩卖♥♥集团
We just busted a major trafficking ring.
笑一下会死吗
Would a smile kill you?
在我加入风化组之后
After I joined Vice,
我查了我之前喜欢的人 贝卡
I looked into my old crush, Becca.
我得知她逃脱了抓她的人贩子 但是...
I found out she escaped her traffickers, but...
多年的虐待造成了伤害
years of abuse took a toll.
毒品 盗窃
Drugs, theft.
并不是所有人都能毫发无损地逃脱
Not everyone escapes intact.
我觉得莎伦比大多数人幸运
I'd give Shannon better odds than most.
你给了她们机会重获自♥由♥ 疗愈伤痛
You gave those girls a chance at recovery, at freedom.
为自己感到自豪吧
Be proud of that.
不管你是谁 我们打烊了
Whoever you are, we're closed.
你应该把侧门锁上 勒罗伊
You should keep that side door locked, Leroy.
只有你进来不敲门
You the only one coming in without knocking.
这里也没别人想来试探我的底限
Ain't nobody else around here trying to test me.
我们就这样站在这里
So we just gonna stand here
还是你有话想要说
or you got something you want to say?
你从出狱起一直计划这件事
You've been planning this since you got out of prison.
我知道你一直在幕后操控
I know you've been pulling the strings,
利用达瑞尔来报复我
using Darryl to get back at me.
这笔钱到底是哪来的
Now, where the hell did this money really come from?
刮刮卡中奖的 不敢相信我的好运
Won it on some scratchers. Couldn't believe my luck.
别跟我瞎扯
Don't pull that crap on me.
这可是达利尔的人生
This is Darryl's life, man!
你在糟蹋的是他的未来
His future that you're screwing with.
抱歉我的为父之道
Well, I'm sorry that my fatherhood skills
达不到丹尼尔·哈里森的标准
ain't up to the Daniel Harrelson standard!
这个标准太高了
It's a high bar to clear.
不准叫我老爸的名字
You keep my pop's name out your mouth.
这话我本不想说的
You don't want this static.
是我教你怎么打架的 记得吗
I'm the one who taught you how to fight, remember?
那很久很久之前的事了
That was a long, long time ago.
也没多久
Not that long.
不如你像个男人一样
Yo, how 'bout you man up
把你真正想说的话说出来
and just say what you really want to say?
至少给我点尊重
At least show me that respect.
尊重要自己争取 勒罗伊 不是别人给的
Respect is earned, Leroy, not given.
所以你觉得我现在是个魔头吗
So I'm just some monster to you now?
天呐
Man.
天呐 我们小的时候
Man, when we were kids,
我们愿意为对方做任何事
there was nothing we wouldn't do for each other.
秘密
Secrets,
女生 争吵
girls, beefs--
我们同甘共苦 患难与共
we held each other down through thick and thin.
现在你几乎无法直视我的双眼
And now you can barely look me in the eye,
更别说相信我了
let alone trust me.
你要我相信你 那就回答我的问题
You want me to trust you, answer my question.
你这五千块是哪里来的
Where did this five grand come from?
我卖♥♥了公♥寓♥
Gave up my apartment
这样我们可以给店里多投点钱
so we could put some more money into the shop,
给达瑞尔的未来多投点钱
more money into Darryl's future.
我不知道你做了这些
I didn't know.
我努力为达瑞尔着想
I'm trying to be there for Darryl,
好好做人
to stay straight.
但是让我难过的是
And what kills me, man,
在认识的人中
is that you were the one person I knew,
我确信只有你会支持我
I was sure would have my back while I did it.
也许我太早下定论了
Maybe I judged too quickly.
这也不是第一次了
It ain't the first time.
好吧 勒罗伊
All right, look, Leroy,
我懂了
I get it.
事先声明
For the record...
我尊重你在做的事
...I respect what you're doing,
和你做出的牺牲
the sacrifice you're making.
如果你真的相信某件事 相信某个人
Well, when you really believe in something, in someone,
那就不是牺牲
it ain't a sacrifice.
你真觉得 我不插手
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表