剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
谁把你伤成这样了
Who did this to you?
我不想说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我是谭警官
Hey, I'm Officer Tan.
我们之前通话过
We spoke earlier.
-到底是谁打的她 -我们不知道
- Who the hell hit her? - We don't know.
我们到的时候 嫌犯已经不见了
Suspect was gone by the time we got here.
大楼的监控录下了
Building picked it up on their security camera.
图像和声音都录下来了
Video and audio.
你要来买♥♥什么
What are you trying to buy in here?
-回答我 女士 -做晚餐的食物
- Answer me, lady. - Food for dinner.
-请让开 -蝙蝠
- Excuse me. - Bats?
你今晚要做蝙蝠汤吗
You making bat soup tonight?
请你让开
Please, just go away.
我走开 不如你走开吧
Me go away? How about you go away?!
不如你回中国去
How about you go back to China
把那些肮脏的病毒都带走
and take all your filthy diseases with you?!
视频里没有显示他开走的是哪一辆车辆
Video didn't show what vehicle he left in.
现在是谁在追捕这个家伙
Who's out chasing this guy down?
-没人 现在没有 -为什么没有
- Nobody, not right now. - Why the hell not?
你母亲没有起诉 即使她起诉了
Your mom won't press charges. Even if she did,
我们也没有其它线索来追查
we don't have anything else to go on.
尽管这件事很讨厌 我们也无能为力
Awful as this is, there's not much we can do.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop.
-你了解的 对吧 -行
- You know all this, right? - Fine.
接下来由我处理
I'll take things from here.
来吧 妈
Hey, come on, Mom.
我们回家 好吗
We're gonna go home, okay?
这地方四周都有围墙
This place is a compound.
邮差正用最大音量播放本地新闻
The Mailman guy's blasting the local news at full volume.
他要么是想掩盖自己的声音
He's either trying to drown out his voice
要么开了一家没执照的养老院
or he's running an unlicensed nursing home.
我们也许可以从这上面提取指纹
Maybe we can lift prints from this?
你真的觉得他把拉德克藏在里面了
You really think he's hiding Radek inside somewhere?
我不知道 他一定隐藏了些什么 否则
I don't know. He's got to be hiding something; otherwise,
他为什么要像本·拉♥登♥那样焚烧所有垃圾
why burn all your trash bin-Laden style?
迪肯 我从那个房♥子里一个信♥号♥♥都收不到
Hey, Deac, I'm not even getting one cell signal from the house.
真奇怪
That's strange.
我们马上就能窃听他的固话了
We're tapping into the landline in a minute.
收到
Roger.
还是没有热信♥号♥♥
Still no heat signature.
我们知道邮差在里面
We know The Mailman's in there.
我们应该能检测到东西才对
We should be getting something.
也许这台机器坏了
Maybe the machine's malfunctioning.
不 机器好使
No, it's working.
也许 他们在墙面上用了涂层之类的
Maybe they got some kind of coating on the walls
能够遮盖热信♥号♥♥
or something that blocks heat signatures.
-我从来没听说过有这种东西 -我也没有
- I've never heard of that. - Yeah, me, either.
斯特里特 快看
Street, look.
院子里有个男孩
There's a boy in the yard.
男孩 多大了
A boy? How old?
九 十岁吧
Uh, maybe nine, ten?
他身上有严重的淤青
He's got some serious bruises.
房♥子里面有人在虐待这个孩子
Someone in there is roughing this kid up.
米沙 你去哪了
Mischa, where'd you go?
赶紧回来
Get back in here!
是电♥话♥
It's a landline.
-你们都听到了吗 -听到了
- Are y'all picking this up? - Roger.
他们在往外拨♥打♥电♥话♥
It's an outbound call.
你们能看到他们在拨♥打♥什么号♥码吗
Can you see the number that's being dialed?
能 他在拨给一家餐厅 费特曼熟食店
Yeah. He's calling a restaurant-- Fetterman's Deli.
是谷区的餐厅
It's a restaurant in the Valley.
在网上找到菜单了
Just found the menu online.
迪肯 让她接电♥话♥
Deacon, get her on that line.
将电♥话♥转接给24D小队
Connect 24-David to the call.
好
Yeah.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
你好
Hello?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
转接给你了
You're patched.
-你好 有人吗 -费特曼熟食店
- Hello? Anyone there? - Fetterman's.
-你想要点什么 -我要点外带
- May I take your order? - I want takeout.
三个6号♥餐 两个7号♥餐
Three number sixes, two number sevens.
你们的豪华组合餐里有多少串烤肉串
How many kabobs come in your deluxe combo platter?
四串
Four.
我要两份组合餐
I want two combo platters.
没有热信♥号♥♥ 却点了那么多食物
Awful lot of food for no heat signals.
他的房♥子里有一群人
He's got a whole crew in there.
这就是全部了吗
Is that everything?
我们今天有优♥惠♥ 免费的送餐服务
We've got a free delivery special today.
不 我说了"外带" 我会来取餐的
No. I said "takeout." I'll come pick it up.
-是免费的哦 -不用了
- It's free. - No.
好的 可以告诉我你叫什么吗
Okay. Uh, can I get a name?
约翰 我20分钟后到
John. I'll be there in 20 minutes.
克里斯 快去
Chris, go.
谭正在回来的路上 我让他在那里与你汇合
Tan's on his way back. I'll have him meet you there.
麦克风装进包装盒里了
Mic fit inside the container?
对 完全察觉不到它的存在
Yup. Can't even tell it's there.
车里还有一个人
There's another man in the car.
不是拉德克 那人看起来太年轻
It's not Radek. He looks too young.
他们俩都戴着口罩
They're both wearing masks.
把摄像头对准他们的脸就行了
Just point the camera at their faces.
你是约翰吗
Hi. You John?
给
There you go.
费特曼烧烤店
泰勒
抱歉 我身上没有一百块的找零
I'm sorry. I don't have change for a hundred on me.
-你介意等一下吗 -不用找零了
- Do you mind waiting? - Keep the change.
你确定吗 很快的
Are you sure? It'll only take a second.
-不用了 -快走
- Forget it. - Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
她拍到他的双眼 但是这样可能不够
She's got his eyes, but that might not be enough.
如果我们没法确认屋里的某个人
If we can't identify someone in that house,
我们能把这些人和拉德克串联在一起的
the only thing we got tying these people to Radek
只有间接情报和一张九年的照片
is secondhand intel and a nine-year-old photo.
等一下 指挥官 你看
Wait a minute. Commander, check it out.
我们刚刚查到副驾座那人的姓名
We just got the name of the passenger.
铁木尔·巴萨洛夫
Timur Basarov.
铁木尔·巴萨洛夫
匹配吻合
看来铁木尔是圣彼德堡的通缉犯
Well, it looks like timur's a wanted man in Saint Petersburg.
长官 你看到这徽章了吗 那是他的团徽
Sir, you see that stamp? That's his regimental insignia.
他是车♥臣♥士兵
He's a Chechen soldier.
在第二次车♥臣♥战争时
In the Second Chechen War,
有一队叛军部队自称为孤狼
a unit of rebels branded themselves "The Lone Wolf."
领头人就是萨曼·拉德克
And they were led by Salman Radek.
他们回来后有什么动静吗 迪肯
Anything since they got back, Deac?
他们说话很小声
They're talking really quietly.
但至少我们现在能听到他们的对话了
But at least we can hear their conversations now.
两个男性声音 有可能三个
Two male voices, possibly three.
如果一个是邮差 另一个是这个士兵
If one's The Mailman, and one's this soldier,
-你觉得第三个会是拉德克吗 -我不确定
- you think the third could be Radek? - I'm not sure.
普雷布尔正在翻译
Prebble's translating now.
其中一个人很生气
One of the men is getting angry.
他说他要走 他准备走出房♥门
He says he's gonna leave. He's walking out.
斯特里特 你看到了吗
Street, you get that?
看到了 蹲下
Roger. Staying low.
开车的人是铁木尔 那个士兵
Timur's behind the wheel. The soldier.
他刚才走的不是这边
He turned the other way earlier.
注意路边的车 迪肯
Heads up for a drive-by, Deac.
好 把东西收起来吧
All right, let's pack it up.
-我很好奇他要开去哪里 -小心点
- Wonder where he's headed. - Just keep your head down.
自然点 开始了
Be cool. Let's go. Yeah.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表