剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- Sending it over now. - Roger that.
有发现
Found something.
垃圾桶里找到的
This was in the trash.
瓦德兹兄弟汽修店
Valdez Brothers Auto Repair.
进来的时候我看见邮箱旁有一沓这个
I think I saw a stack of these by the mailboxes when we entered.
谭 出发
Hey, Tan! Let's roll!
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
我们可能找到查理的下一个目标了
We might've found Charlie's next target.
24D 到达汽修店
24-David. Just got to the repair shop.
-疏散平民 -等下 你看见那人了吗
- Cleared out civilians. - Hold up. You see this guy?
符合希克斯发给我们的衣着描述
Clothes match the description Hicks sent us.
我看不见他的脸
I can't see his face,
但他拿着东西 25D
but he's holding something. 25-David.
阿♥拉♥莫购物广场发现可疑嫌犯
Possible eyes on our suspect at the shopping plaza on Alamo.
就是查理 他手里有包裹
That's Charlie. He's got the package.
25D 确认在此处发现疑犯
25-David. Confirmed sighting of suspect at our location.
他发现咱们了
He make us?
26D 嫌犯逃窜 行动
26-David. We got a rabbit. Let's go.
洛城警局
LAPD!
我去看看
Check it out.
他在后面吗
Is he back there?
好 离开这里 出去 快快快
All right. Get out of here, man. Get out. Go, go, go.
洛城警局
LAPD.
你赶紧离开这里
You need to leave now.
不 我同事索菲还在下面
No, my coworker Sophie's down there.
我们会救她出来 快走
We'll get her out. Go, go, go.
站住 我有炸♥弹♥
Stop! I got a bomb!
你们再前进一步
You come one step closer,
我就打开盒子 把我们都炸上天
I'll open the box, and we all get blown to hell.
还有这个女孩
And the girl, too.
查理躲在员工室的过道中
Charlie's got himself barricaded in the service hallway,
还挟持了一名女性
and he's got a woman trapped with him.
他威胁说若我们靠近 他就打开盒子
He's threatening to open the box if we come any closer.
与该商场的经理通过话了
Spoke to the manager of the shopping plaza.
有一处楼梯
There's a staircase that can get us close
我们可以走那接近查理的藏身处
to where Charlie's barricaded himself.
我们可以从屋顶到楼梯处
Said we can access it from the roof.
他不会看见你们吗
Hey, won't he see you coming?
只要他不抬头看就行
Not if he ain't looking our way.
即使我们能从楼梯下去
Even if we can get down those stairs
并不被发觉 他仍可以看到他方圆五米范围的动静
without him noticing, he's got eyes 15 feet in every direction.
你知道如何在这个距离外拆除炸♥弹♥吗
You got any idea how to diffuse a bomb from that far?
知道 干扰发射器 它能喷射水柱
Yeah, the Disruptor Jet. It'll shoot a bolt of water,
瞬间浸湿爆♥炸♥物
soak the explosives in an instant,
让炸♥弹♥失效 只要我离得够近
neutralize the bomb if I can get close enough.
慢点来 硬汉
Slow your roll, tough guy.
只有我们能接近他
Ain't nobody getting close but us.
-你能教我用吗 -可以
- Can you teach me? - Yeah.
基本上就是一把超级水枪
It's basically a Super Soaker on steroids.
就绪
Set.
收到 已经进入
Roger that. Just made entry.
-查理 -站住
- Charlie. - Stop!
别过来
Leave me alone.
求你们了 让我一个人待着
Please, just leave me alone.
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
撒谎
You're lying!
我保证
I promise.
好吗 我是来倾听的
Okay? I'm just here to listen.
我不想这么干
I didn't want to do this.
我发誓我不想的
I swear I didn't,
但他们不肯放过我
but they wouldn't leave me alone.
他们一直盯着我
They wouldn't stop staring.
我已经要他们不要这样了
I told them to stop.
谭 他的包裹需要再低一点
Tan, we need him to lower the package.
洪都需要一枪击中
Hondo needs a clear shot.
我懂 查理 那一定很吓人
I get it, Charlie. It must be scary.
我也会害怕的
I'd be scared, too.
你知道我害怕的时候会干什么吗
You know what I do when I'm scared?
我会听音乐
I listen to music.
查理 音乐会让我放松下来
Charlie, it calms me right down.
你会弹吉他吧
You play guitar, right?
会
Yeah.
我见过你和里奥弹吉他的照片
I saw a picture of you and Leo playing together.
你看起来很开心
You looked real happy.
查理 你会弹什么曲子
Charlie, what would you play?
克莱普顿的
Clapton.
他喜欢 克莱普顿
He loved... Clapton.
克莱普顿
Clapton.
他很不错
He's good.
他最喜欢那支曲子
Which song was his favorite, huh?
我好想他
I miss him so much.
我好想他
I miss him so much.
你撒谎 住手
You lied! Stop!
趴在地上 举起手来
On your stomach! Give me your hands!
举起手来 现在
Give me your hands, now!
警督
Lieutenant?
你忙吗 有空吗
Are you busy, or do you have a minute?
当然有空
Sure thing.
是昨天咱们聊的那件事
It's about our conversation yesterday.
你改变主意了
Any chance you've changed your mind?
一点也没有
No, not even a little bit.
不过你问我有没有别的办法
But you asked me if I had another solution.
我想可能有
I think I might.
说来听听
Hit me.
全郡都开展一系列的招牌会
A series of recruitment meetings throughout the county--
南洛杉矶 英格尔伍德 拉德尔高地
South L.A., Inglewood, Ladera Heights
以及其它黑人社区
and other Black communities,
由黑人警官主持 我们可以在那开诚布公地
hosted by Black officers, where we can speak openly
谈谈成为一名黑人警♥察♥即将面对的挑战
and honestly about the challenges of being a Black cop.
警督 出来参加这场招聘会的人
Lieutenant, the people who come out to these meetings--
是迈出了巨大的第一步
they're taking a big first step.
他们希望改变现状
They want to make a difference,
但若我们真的旨在改进自己
but they want to hear us be honest about the mistakes we've made,
他们会想听听我们坦诚地说出我们曾犯下的错误
and if we're committed to really doing it better.
如果我们只是浮于表面地作秀
And if all we do is give them a glossy pony show,
那我们将再次失去这一代有潜力成为好警♥察♥的苗子
then we've lost yet another generation of potentially good cops
因为他们会知道这都不是真的
because they know it ain't real.
-他们想听真话 -真话是什么
- They want the truth. - And what's the truth?
做一名黑人警♥察♥很难
It's tough being a Black cop.
非常难 有些时候 会感觉有些力不从心
Real tough. And some days, it feels impossible.
不过也有些时候 你也会取得一些小小的成就
But then, there's other days, you win these little victories,
那时你才算真的开始改变现状
and you actually get to make a difference.
那些小小的成就 绝非毫无意义
Those little victories-- they mean something.
我把你这个想法提出去
Let me run it up the flagpole,
看看有没有人支持它
see if I can't pull together some funding for you.
好 我会整理出一份
All right, and I'll put together a list
可行地点和适合的警员名单
of potential venues and officers.
明天一早给你
You'll have it first thing in the morning.
知道吗 洪都
You know, Hondo?
有时候我觉得你只是一名特警队警司是大材小用了
Sometimes I think you're underutilized as just a SWAT sergeant.
多谢恭维
I'll take that as a compliment.
是实话
It was meant to be.
晚安
Good night.
好了 都过来 来 过来
All right, bring it in. Let's go! Bring it in.
考核的最后一关已结束
Just finished the last run on the course.
最后的结果出来了
Final results are in.
第三十♥八♥届♥年度枪击训练师是
The 38th annual master gunner is...
行了 迪肯 快点
Come on, Deac. Hurry it up.
好了 获胜者比赛用时49.37秒
All right, all right. With an official time of 49.37 seconds,
吉姆·斯特里特
Jim Street!
认输吧 史蒂文斯
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表