剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
收到
Copy that.
洛城警局
LAPD!
洪都 我在你后方
Hondo, on your six.
在他身后四百米处有个打开的舱门
There's an open hatch maybe 15 feet behind him.
转移他的注意力
Keep him busy.
别动
Stay right there!
别再往前
Not another step!
布雷迪先生 我们只想和平地解决此事
Mr. Brady, we just want to end this peacefully.
你也是
So do you.
-不需要伤害任何人 -再靠近一步
- Nobody needs to get hurt. - Come any closer,
约拿就要挨子弹了
Jonah here gets a bullet.
这对孩子来说是很可怜的
Which would be sad for the kid,
但是他会比我先死
but he's gonna die before I do.
你们听到了吗
You hearing me?!
我们想个更好的办法吧
Yeah. Let's figure out a better plan.
给你一架加满油的直升机怎么样
How about a chopper, fully fueled?
傍晚你就可以到墨西哥提华纳市了
You can be in Tijuana by happy hour.
你只用交出约拿
Just give us Jonah.
我要你们在五秒之内撤退
I want you to back away in five seconds,
不然我就把半膛子弹打进这小子脑袋里
or I empty half my mag into the kid.
五 四
Five, four.
-快点 洪都 -三
- Come on, Hondo. u202d- Three!
别起立
Stay down!
-你控制住他了吗 谭 -控制住了
- You got him, Tan? - Yeah.
双手放身后
Hands behind your back now!
约拿 没事了 你获救了
Jonah, you're okay. We got you.
玛丽也没事 她在医院
Mary's okay. She's in the hospital.
那我爸呢
What about my dad?
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他被逮捕了 但他很安全
He's been arrested, but he's safe.
这里是20D 无需支援
This is 20-David, we're Code 4.
人♥质♥未受伤 嫌犯已收押
Hostage unharmed. Suspects in custody.
事后报告已完成 就差你的签名了
After-action's done. Just missing your signature.
我马上看 约拿怎么样了
I'll get to it in a bit. How's Jonah?
他被救后的第一个问题 是问他爸有事没
First question he asked-- was his dad okay.
尽管他父亲这样对他
After everything his father did to him.
我儿子和我也谁也不对付谁
My son and I put each other through hell,
但我们总归还是父子
but when it's all said and done, we're still father and son.
毕竟血浓于水
That's a tough bond to break.
谁也替代不了
Or to fake.
达瑞尔怎么样了
How's Darryl?
还老实吗
Still staying out of trouble?
目前还好
Yeah... for now.
明天见 指挥官
See you tomorrow, Commander.
晚安 警司 希望你儿子喜欢你的展示
Hey, good night, Sergeant. Hope the kids enjoy your demo.
明天不用我展示了
Turns out I won't be doing the demo.
有些家长不希望警♥察♥出现在教室里
Some other parents don't want a cop in the classroom.
以前我们在人♥民♥心中还是好人
We used to be the good guys.
直到取缔文化开始流行
Yeah, before cancel culture took over.
警♥察♥怎么取缔
How do you cancel the police?
我了解这些家长 自己家一有风吹草动
I know these parents. Shadow in the driveway,
就赶鸭子上架一般地打报♥警♥热♥线♥
they are speed-dialing 911 for help.
怎么这么晚还不下班
Why are you here so late?
我想等孩子们睡着再回家
I was hoping our kid'll be asleep by the time I got there.
这是大实话
Well, that's honest.
不知道哄觉有这么难
I had no idea how hard this was gonna be.
安妮也算是个带娃专家了
Annie's kind of an expert on toddlers.
要不周五晚上和家人一起
Why don't you and the family come over
来我家吃晚饭
for dinner Friday night?
她可以分享一些哄睡小妙招
She can share some of her sleep management tips,
也顺便给你庆祝一下来特警队第一周
and, uh, we can celebrate your first week on SWAT.
跟你妻子商量一下 确定了跟我说
Check with your wife, let me know.
我现在就可以代表我们两个答应了
I'm saying "Yes" for both of us right now.
詹娜会很乐意跟过来人聊聊的
Jenna would just be happy to talk to survivors.
什么事
What's up?
你走后我好好想了想
So, um, I did some thinking after you left.
很认真地想过了
Like, real thinking.
一直以来 我都是那个帮助别人的女强人
How I'm always the tough chick who helps other people.
是我害艾丽卡没命的
Helped, uh, Erika get dead.
克里斯 你不能这样 温蒂医生是怎么说的来着
Chris, you got to stop this. What does Dr. Wendy call it?
-消极反思 -我知道
- Negative rumination? - u202dI know.
我现在一团糟
I'm a mess.
酒劲过了 艾丽卡还是没有复生 我感觉更糟了
Vodka wears off, and Erika's still dead, and I feel worse.
但是 我打听过了
But I, um... I checked around.
附近有个社区中心
And there's a community center near here
今晚有个走出悲伤互助小组会
that has a grief group this evening.
你能陪我去吗
Could you maybe come with me?
开你的车还是坐我的
Your wheels or mine?
你的
Yours.
我会开慢一点的
I'll go slow.
你是威胁我还是安慰我
Is that a threat or a promise?
小达 我是洪都 你什么时候回
Hey, D, it's Hondo. What's your ETA?
我现在在热锅了 我还买♥♥了你最喜欢的薯条
I'm heating up that grill pan, and I got your favorite fries.
孩子
Hey, kid.
我刚给你语♥音♥信箱留言
That's me on your voice mail.
你一定饿了吧
Hope you're hungry.
我不饿 我刚跟我爸吃了墨西哥菜
u202dOh, nah, man.I just ate Mexican with my dad.
我完全忘记了
Oh, I completely forgot.
我们明天再一起吃 可以吗
Um, c-can we do it tomorrow?
当然
Sure.
你吃什么
What are you gonna eat?
我这有个墨西哥卷饼 没动过
I got a whole enchilada in here I haven't touched.
不用了
No, it's all good.
冰箱里还有位置 给我吧
There's room in the fridge. Give me that.
第二个汽修厂怎么样
So, how'd the second garage go?
还不错
It was right.
我们准备租下了
We're gonna take it.
是吗 太好了
Oh, yeah? Nice.
等不及想去看看了
Can't wait to see it.
你一定有作业要做吧
So I'm sure you got some homework to do, right?
有 我陪你坐坐
Oh, yeah. I'm-a sit with you.
不 不用了
Nah, nah, no need.
你去忙你的吧
You go handle your business.
不能因为我而偷懒
You're not gonna slack on my account.
坚持努力
Keep hustling,
继续加油 努力投入
keep grinding, putting in the work.
是我爸教你的
My pops tell you that?
不是 我爸经常这么说
Nah, my dad always says it.
这几句话让他在监狱里活了下来
Kept him alive in prison.
是金句吧
Solid words, right?
当然
No doubt.
回见
Peace.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表