剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你男朋友真的很幸运
You know, your guy really is a lucky man to have you
有你管着他
to keep him in check.
有件事我应该告诉你
I need to tell you something.
我们分手了
We ended things.
上个月的事情了
Last month, actually.
为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you say anything?
我不希望你不会找我谈心了
These talks, I didn't want them to stop.
不想让我们的关系变尴尬
I didn't want to mess that up.
尼歇尔
Nichelle...
我正在经历我人生中的一道大坎
this has been one of the roughest years of my life.
是你一直支持着我
You've been there for me.
我最不想做的事
The last thing that I would want to do
就是弄糟我们的关系
is mess that up.
你应该放下自己的心结 洪都
You need to take the burden off yourself, Hondo.
你的朋友 如果他真的是个好人
Your friend, if he is truly a good man,
他会找到解决方式的
he'll find his way.
你昨天
So you got a call
递名片的那位女士打电♥话♥来了
from that woman you gave your card to yesterday?
她一直在哭
She was crying.
我没听清她说了什么
I could barely understand her.
应该是她的房♥东又想逼走她了
I think her landlord is pulling another fast one.
他们要把我们赶出去 所有人
They're throwing us out. All of us.
博索斯基说她交房♥租的钱
Bosowski is saying because she paid rent
是银行的失窃款 这是重罪
with stolen bank money, it's a felony.
市里的禁止驱逐令再也保护不了她了
The city's eviction ban doesn't protect her anymore.
他可以合法地驱逐所有拿了劫犯赃款的人
He can legally evict anyone who took cash from the robberies.
基本上就是所有街坊了
I mean, that's practically the, the entire block.
你觉得巴尔蒂斯知道这件事了
You think Bartis knows about this?
从昨天起 你有见过本·巴蒂斯吗
Ma'am, have you seen Ben Bartis since yesterday?
他真的像大家所说的那样 杀了乔恩和艾伦吗
Is it true what they're saying he did to Jon and Aaron?
是的
Yeah, it is.
他今早还在这
He was here this morning.
看见通知后 他就开始大喊大叫
When he saw the notices, he started yelling.
他说一切都是徒劳
Said this had all been for nothing.
巴尔蒂斯想要帮助这些居民
Bartis was trying to help these people,
现在居民却因为他而不得不搬离
now they're all gonna be evicted because of him.
已经没有什么能阻止他了
There's nothing holding him back.
他肯定要去找博索斯基算账
He's going after Bosowski.
休息车内听到枪声
Gunfire from the trailer.
巴尔蒂斯正在逃跑
Bartis is on the move!
迪肯和斯特斯特去查看休息车
Deac and Street, check the trailer.
谭和克里斯 你们跟我抓捕巴尔蒂斯
Tan, Chris, you're with me. We got Bartis.
掩护
Cover!
克里斯 看看这栋楼有几层 去
Chris, count the floors. Move.
谭
Tan.
四楼
Fourth floor.
谭 右边 我去左边
Tan, go right, I got left.
巴尔蒂斯 停下
Bartis, stop!
你逃不掉的 巴尔蒂斯
No way out of this, Bartis!
如果你死了 你的邻居还是会伤心的
Your neighborhood's still gonna grieve if you end up in a body bag!
我已经搞定了一切
I already fixed everything!
什么叫你都搞定了
What do you mean you fixed everything?
30D 在里面发现博索斯基
30-David. We found Bosowski inside.
胸部中弹
Shot in the chest.
没能救下他
We couldn't save him.
恭喜 你什么都没解决
Congratulations. You solved absolutely nothing.
我心想 "你哭什么
And I'm just thinking, "Why are you crying?
你儿子是个暴徒"
Your son was a thug."
这是一起双重谋杀
It was a double homicide.
那些野兽互相残杀
Those animals killed each other.
毫无人性可言
There's no civility down there.
我等不及进行第一次突袭了
Look, I can't wait for my first raid.
要我说 每颗子弹都是正当的
Every bullet is justified, if you ask me.
你今晚过得怎么样
How was your night?
那声音是李吗
Was that Lee's voice?
是的 他和他的几个朋友
Yeah, um, him and some of his friends.
今晚我就是和他们在一起
That's who I was with tonight.
你为什么要录音
Why were you recording them?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
其实也不复杂
Actually, no. It's not.
他们是种族主义者 安妮
They're racists, Annie.
他们乱开玩笑 吹嘘自己违反规定
They crack jokes, brag about breaking the rules,
针对少数族裔
targeting minorities.
而今晚 他们
And, uh, tonight, they, uh...
邀请我加入
they invited me to join.
这孩子从哪看出我是他们一伙的
What does this kid see in me?
那么多人他可以邀请为什么偏选了我
I mean, he could've-- he could've asked anybody.
李将你视为特警队的领导
Lee sees you as a SWAT leader,
他的导师 父亲般的同事
a mentor, fellow father.
不仅如此
No, it's not just that.
我们谈了很多工作上的事
W-We've talked a lot about the job...
他有些观点我是认同的
a-and I've agreed with some of the things he said.
现在也是如此 警♥察♥受到了不公正的诽谤
I still do. Uh, cops are being unfairly vilified.
成功的唯一方法就是做出成绩
The only way that you should get ahead is your merit.
不 大卫 这么想并不代表你就是种族主义者
No, David, thinking that doesn't make you a racist.
是
No.
但在实际工作中呢
But the stuff on here?
如果你真的这么认为
I mean, if-if you really believe those things,
就不可能公正地执法
there's no way that you can police in an unbiased way.
洪都想告诉我这一点 但我...
Hondo tried to tell me, and I...
我不想相信他
I didn't want to believe him.
但最后你还是相信了他
Yeah, but in the end, you did.
这次是这样
This time.
但 二十年了
But, what, 20 years,
多少次 我对这种言辞一笑置之
I've-I've laughed off remarks like that?
这就是李看到的我吗
Is that who Lee saw?
我成了什么人
What kind of person does that make me?
你和那些人不一样
You are not like those men.
就算这是真的
Okay, let's say that that's true.
也许仅这样还远远不够
Maybe that's not enough anymore.
要我说 每颗子弹都是正当的 砰 砰
Every bullet is justified, if you ask me. Bam, bam.
恰好给真正能被改造的人
Just freed up a prison cot for someone
腾出监狱的小床
who can actually be rehabilitated.
我不想再听了
I don't need to hear anymore.
你得提防着点
You're gonna need to watch your back.
不仅是杜伦
And not just for Durham.
你点名的三名警官
All three of the officers you named
都将被立即撤职
will be removed from the field immediately.
你确定你想这样做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
不
No.
但我不能袖手旁观
But I can't do nothing.
那样的话
In that case,
事情解决前
I'll need to show Durham the desk
杜伦只能在办公桌前看着桌子积灰了
he'll be watching collect dust until this is settled.
谢谢你 警司
Thank you, Sergeant.
又是你俩
You two again?
我已经把看到的都告诉你们了
Look, I already told you everything I saw.
巴尔蒂斯已被逮捕 一切都结束了
Bartis has been arrested. It's all over.
真希望我能说这能改变这里的现状
Wish I could say that changes anything around here.
我们知道 所以我们想请你帮个忙
Yeah, we know. That's why we wanted to ask for a favor.
能给我们介绍几个你的邻居认识一下吗
Do you mind introducing us to some of your neighbors?
我们知道警♥察♥曾让这个社区失望过
We know the police have let this neighborhood down in the past.
我们想要改变这一点
We want to change that.
我和一家非营利律师事务所一起
I've done a lot of work with a nonprofit law firm
做过很多工作 帮助这样的社区
that helps communities in situations like yours.
他们或许能帮上忙
They might be able to help.
我们希望跟尽可能多的人聊聊
We would love to talk to as many people as we can about it.
虽然帮不上什么大忙 但希望能出一份力
We wish we could do more, but we wanted to do something.
我想现在很难找到
Not sure you'll find many folks
愿意跟警♥察♥交谈的人了
interested in talking to police today.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表