剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我告诉你我参军了那时候
Back in the day, when I told you why I enlisted.
我记得
I remember.
我告诉自己我是想帮助人们
See, I told myself it was because I wanted to help people,
我想看看这个世界
I wanted to see the world.
而不是因为我想伤害你
And not because I wanted to hurt you.
而事实是
The truth is,
有一部分确实是因为我想伤害你
part of it is because I did want to hurt you.
理解 你那时才十七岁
I understand. You were 17 years old.
那时 我以为要是我从了你的心愿
Back then, I thought if I followed your wishes,
帮你实现梦想
chased your dream...
会让我们再次亲密起来 而我...
it would bring us close again, and I...
我不想这样 我想伤害你
I just didn't want that. I wanted to hurt you.
我知道我也伤害了你
And I know that I hurt you, too.
真希望那时我能成熟一点
I wish I had old-man wisdom back then.
你害怕再次失去我
You were afraid of losing me again,
你伤害我是我应得的
and I deserved that hurt.
但瑕不掩瑜 我们仍然父子情深 儿子
But love is worth the inevitability of loss, son.
我仍然在这
I'm still here.
我们都在
We both are.
年轻人 你觉得这怎么样
Young blood, what do you think of all this?
很不错
It's crazy.
我觉得这都源于黑人命也是命
I thought this all started from the Black Lives Matter,
警♥察♥命也是命
Blue Lives Matter stuff.
新名字 同样的事件 不同的时代
New name. Same issues. Different decades.
是不是很让人灰心
Isn't that frustrating?
那要取决于你问我的时机了
Depends on what time of the day you ask me.
你不觉得我们取得了一些成就了吗
Don't you think we made progress?
革命还需努力 D
We're still trying, D.
年度社区派对
每一年 这场盛会
Every year, the purpose of this event
就是旨在将人们聚集在一起
is to bring people together.
让大家都能记住为你们服务的执法人员的面容
Make sure you know the faces of your law enforcement officers.
让这些执法人员为他们所帮助和接触的人们
Make sure law enforcement officers humanize the faces
去脸谱化
they help and interact with.
我们最不希望的就是让九二年的悲剧重演
The last thing we want is to repeat '92.
家家有本难念的经...
We encountered our share of...
你看起来真的很紧张
You seem really nervous.
我只是观察到了
I'm just observing.
很期待你分享你的故事
I can't wait to hear this story of yours.
你和我已经共事很久了
You know, you and I have come a long way.
恐怕我还是不能事事都欣赏你
I'm not sure I always liked you.
现在呢
And now?
现在换你紧张了
Now you look nervous.
-又是市长 -嗯
- Is that the mayor again? - Yeah.
是新冠
It's the coronavirus.
市长一直在跟疾控中心和州长通话
The mayor's been on the phone with the CDC and the governor.
他们可能要封锁我市
They may have to shut the city down.
全员居家隔离 商业暂停 所有事业暂停
Shelter at home, businesses closed down; the whole shebang.
那对特警队意味着什么
What's that mean for SWAT?
意味着整个世界都将改变
It means the world's about to change.
那你还告不告诉我了
So, uh, you ever gonna tell me?
-告诉你什么 -你关于暴♥乱♥的记忆
- Tell you what? - Your memories of the riots.
很明显有什么事
There's obviously something
一直在你脑海里挥之不去
rattling around in that head of yours.
你觉得你能看穿我
So you think you can read me or something?
我当然能了
Of course I can.
快说吧
Just spit it out.
好吧 我记得不是很清楚了
Okay, um, I don't remember much,
但我记得我第一个CD播放机就是在暴♥乱♥时期得的
but I got my first CD player during the riots.
我妈妈给我的礼物
My mother gave it to me as a gift.
后来我发现这是她从商店里抢来的
I later realized that she looted it from some store,
她还抢了一个微波炉和一个卷发器
along with a microwave and a hair curler.
那时真的发生了很可怕的事
Something really awful was going on out there,
她这个酒鬼却把那时当成了
and her drunk ass saw it as an opportunity
偷鸡摸狗的良机
to steal some stuff.
你觉得很愧疚
Thought that counts?
不得不承认 我很喜欢那个CD机
I gotta admit, I loved that CD player.
我想大家都希望我上台来谈谈
You know, I imagine that the expectation is
我在九二年暴♥乱♥时期的
for me to get up here and talk about my experience
经历
during the '92 riots.
但那时我很年轻
Back then I was younger,
没有什么经验
inexperienced.
我只是个巡警
I was a patrol officer.
可能在当时还不算不上一个好警♥察♥
Probably not a very good cop back then.
关键是
The thing is,
我并没有参与制止暴♥乱♥
I didn't work the riots.
事发当天
The day when everything went down,
我的搭档和我受上级命令
my partner and I were ordered by our superior officer
去疏散你们的邻居
to vacate your neighborhoods.
我们被派去保护世纪城
We were reassigned to protect Century City.
我们本可以违抗命令
We could have gone against those orders
自己承担后果
and suffered the consequences,
但我们没这样做
but we didn't.
所以我们只是远远地看着
So our view of the riots was watching our city burn
我们的城市被火海吞没
from ten miles away.
但今天我对我的特警队队员
But today I hold my SWAT officers
鞭驽策蹇
to a much higher standard.
28年前 真希望我也能像今天一样严格要求自己
And 28 years ago, I wish I had lived up to that standard.
昨天 我手下的一位警督做出了自己的判断
Yesterday, one of my sergeants made a judgement call.
违抗了我的命令
Went against my orders
因为他觉得这样能救人性命
because he thought it would save lives.
他确实做到了
And it did.
真希望九二年时我也能做出这样的决定
I wish I had called an audible back in '92.
或许我也能帮上一点什么忙
Maybe I could have helped in some way.
但木已成舟
But I have to live with that.
但也有如今天的时候
But then there's days like today...
我回想起我的点点滴滴
when I'm reminded of how far I've come...
真希望我们的城市也能如此成长
and how far I hope our city has come.
怎么了
Is something up?
你们在庆祝什么
What are you celebrating?
就好像九二年的事已经彻底结束了一样
Like '92 was the end of it.
这样的事还在发生 同样的问题依然在上演
It's still going on. The same problems.
这个系统永远修补不了
A system that never got fixed.
听我说
Let me explain something to you.
我17岁 和你一样大的时候
When I was 17, same age as you,
我参加完乐队排练 放学回家
I'm walking home from school-- band practice.
书包里装着我的小号♥
I had my trumpet in my case.
有一辆便衣警车开向我
And an unmarked car rolls up on me,
两名戴着警徽的成年白人跳下车
and two grown white men with badges jump out,
把我按在墙上 把我的号♥扔在了地上
pushed me up against the wall, threw my horn on the ground.
全摔弯了
It gets all bent up.
然后他们掏出了一把弹簧刀
And then they take out a switchblade,
笑得前仰后合
and they laughing and chuckling.
他们拿着那把小刀
And they took that blade,
架在我的喉咙上
and they put it right across my throat.
说道 "快滚
And they said, "Get your ass out of here,
不然就杀了你 没人会在意的"
or we'll kill you, and nobody will care."
我只是...
I was just...
走路回家
walking home.
所以
So...
你选择戴上警徽 最好明白警徽赋予的意义
you choose to put on a badge, you better know what that means.
因为改变现状谈何容易
'Cause ain't no easy solution
现在黑人都被当成
when Black people are being treated
随意可弃的垃圾
like they're disposable.
一位警♥察♥ 如果不♥穿♥上那身制♥服♥
And all a police officer needs is
只用制♥造♥某种合理的恐驹
reasonable fear to kill you, me...
就能杀死你 我或是洪都
or Hondo, if he ain't wearing that uniform.
怎么了
What's going on?
那天
That day...
你说你参军了
that you told me you enlisted.
你知道自己报名加入了什么吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表