剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
然后有一个团伙
And then there was this group.
圣心血库
他们付三倍钱
They paid triple.
三男一女
Three men, one woman.
来袭击你们的城市
And they came to attack your city.
城市今天就会沦陷
It's going down today.
也许随时就会
Maybe any minute.
反恐特警队
第四季 第一集
七人死亡 六名幸存者送往分诊处
Seven dead, six survivors being taken to triage.
这位是特别探员巴希尔
This is Special Agent Bashir.
她是我们联调局的协调人员
She's our FBI point person.
目前没有恐怖组织声称
There's no terrorist organization taking credit
发动了此次袭击
for this attack so far.
但是证人说炸♥弹♥袭击者是一名二十多岁的女性
But witnesses say the bomber was a woman in her 20s,
中东种族
Middle-Eastern ethnicity.
一辆三名男子驾驶的白色四门丰田车送她到那
She was dropped off by three men in a white four-door Toyota.
没人看到脸或是车牌
No one saw faces or plates.
他们选择那辆车绝非偶然
It's no accident they chose that car.
那是南加州最常见座驾之一
It's one of the most common rides in SoCal.
他们能掩人耳目
They blend right in.
即便如此 我还是会发布协查通告
Well, even so, I'm gonna put out a BOLO for it.
知道她为什么把这个地方作为目标吗
Any sense of why she'd target this place?
因为这是西边最大的血库
It's the largest blood bank on the west side.
先把医疗储备搞瘫痪
You take out the medical reserves first,
这样治疗下一次袭击后的受害者就会难上加难
it makes treating the victims after the next attack even harder.
下一次袭击
Next attack?
如果这是他们的第一步棋
If this was their opening move...
那我们要找出西边最易受攻击的人群
Then we need to ID soft targets on the west side.
造成大规模伤亡可能性最大的人群
Ones with the largest chance of mass casualties.
覆盖面太广了
That's a lot of ground to cover.
我们跟国土安♥全♥局♥和西部分局协调一下吧
Let's coordinate with Homeland Security and west bureau.
-立即开始疏散 -收到
- Start evacuations immediately.- Copy that.
我们会再追捕戈麦斯
We'll go after Gomez again.
如果他们听说他已被捕
If they heard he was in custody,
他们也许会加快计划
they might move up their plans.
-好 -好
- All right. - Okay.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我讨厌看到我的城市硝烟缭绕
I hate seeing my city on fire.
老爸 他们在抢劫自己的店
Pop, they're looting their own businesses.
不 那间店是一个韩国人开的
No, that store is owned by a Korean.
而那间
And that one,
是一个住在汉考克公园的人开的
by a man who lives in Hancock Park.
老爸 他们在打那个人
Pop, they're hurting that guy.
你是我唯一的儿子
You're my only son.
我的首要任务是安全地带你回家
My priority is getting you home safe.
洪都
Hondo!
洪都
Hondo!
哥们 不要伤害他
Hey, dawg. Hey, leave him alone.
等一下
Hey, hey, hey, hold on.
等一下 年轻人 没事 不用管
Hold on, young bloods, we got this; don't worry about it.
他是我们的人
This guy is ours.
他伤得很严重 扶他上车后座吧
He's bad off. Let's get him to the backseat.
给他盖着点 陪着他
Keep him covered. Stay with him.
一定是发生了袭击
There must have been an attack.
我和你说过他们比我更危险
I told you they were more dangerous than me.
你还要听我说更多吗 我可以说
You wanna hear more? I'm down.
但在我说之前 你要把那个地检叫过来
But before I say a word, you need to bring the D.A. in here,
谈好条件
guarantee my deal.
所以你宁愿让更多的人死
So you're willing to let more people die?
你要把你对这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所知道的事都告诉我
You're gonna tell me everything you know about these terrorists.
你把你的一条毒品线路的安全通道卖♥♥给了他们
Now, you sold them safe passage on one of your drug routes.
-然后呢 -然后什么也没有
- Then what? - Then nothing.
那你有什么好处
So, what's the deal with that?
你这样的墨西哥毒品小王子还喜欢阿♥拉♥伯文身
Mexican drug prince like you sporting Arabic ink?
你纹的是圣♥战♥国旗吧
It's a jihadist flag, right?
你是想增加街头信誉吧
You looking for street cred?
野心勃勃的人与圣♥战♥分子混在一起
Ambitious guy rolling with jihadists.
让你看起来比你叔叔更无情
Makes you seem more ruthless than your uncle.
但是我和你说
But I'll tell you something.
陪审团看到这样的文身
A jury sees a tattoo like that,
他们肯定不会相信
there is no way they believe
你不知道会发生这种事
that you didn't know what was coming.
所以你要放聪明一点
So are you gonna be smart,
还是要成为大屠♥杀♥的帮凶
or are you gonna be an accomplice to mass murder?
我不知道他们在哪
I don't know where they are.
我不知道他们的计划
I don't know what they're planning.
我只知道他们志不在钱
I just know they're not interested in money.
所以我叔叔才不相信他们
That's why my tío didn't trust them.
贩毒还讲道德吗
A kingpin's got to have standards, huh?
在我把他们带进洛杉矶之后
And after I brought them into L.A.,
他们想让我定制一些座驾
they wanted me to customize some rides.
他们还想要别的东西 枪♥支♥ 毒品和女人
They wanted some other things, too: guns, dope, girls.
听起来不太虔诚
Doesn't sound very devout.
然后他们开始订购爆♥炸♥火♥药♥弹 导火线
And then they started ordering blast caps, fuses...
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的材料
Bomb-making materials.
这些引起了我的注意
That got my attention.
我让手底下的一个杀手盯着他们
So I had one of my sicarios keep an eye on them.
万一自己被抓可以当作筹码
To use as leverage in case you got caught.
他们经常换地方
They moved around a lot.
他说他们在谋划一件大事
He said they were planning something big.
我要知道每个成员的所在地
I want to know every location those guys were at.
就现在
Right now.
大部分目击地点都位于
Most of the places they were spotted at
南洛杉矶
are in South L.A.
-你还住在那附近吧 -是的
- You still live around there, yeah? - Yeah.
多功能房♥
有段时间我的第一本能
You know, there was a time when my first instinct
就是去逼问那里社区的人
would have been to squeeze those neighborhoods
直到有人开口
until someone talked.
-让他们好看 -正是如此
- Yeah, make 'em hurt. - Yeah. Exactly.
我觉得这群人所做的一切都并非偶然
I don't think anything this group is doing is by accident.
他们在期待警方对他们
They're anticipating a heavy-handed response
重拳出击
from the police.
除了那些袭击
In addition to the attacks,
若是他们能让洛城分崩离析
if they can get L.A. to tear itself apart,
那么任务就完成了
then mission accomplished.
28年前是罗德尼·金
Twenty-eight years ago was Rodney King.
在那27年前是瓦茨
Twenty-seven years before that was Watts.
历史证明我们今年又要遭遇一场风暴
History says we're a year overdue for another storm.
这个想法很吓人
That's a scary thought.
尽量不要再犯同样的错误
Trying not to make the same mistakes again.
我要进行一次谨慎负责的搜查
I want this search done carefully and responsibly.
不必多言 长官
Preaching to the choir, Commander.
柏林棒极了 但我好想你们
Berlin is awesome, but I miss you guys.
洪都会带着新情报跟我们在约定地点碰头
Hondo will meet us at the location with new intel.
谭 你来开车
Tan, you're driving.
小心点开 不许划伤黑贝蒂
Hey, not a scratch on Black Betty.
-我知道了 卢卡 -这才对
- Yeah. I got you, Luca. - Yeah.
克里斯 你还没说你对九二暴♥乱♥的记忆呢
Chris, you didn't tell us your memories of '92.
那你呢 卢卡
What about you, Luca?
暴♥乱♥发生的时候你在哪里
Where were you when the riots popped off?
说来有趣 我那时去韩国城见我初恋女友了
It's funny, I was visiting my first girlfriend in Koreatown,
-敏喜 -你那时候才二十多岁
- Min-jee. - You would have been in your 20s back then.
她是你第一任女友吗
That was your first girlfriend?
韩国城里的第一任
First girlfriend in Koreatown.
我女友家开的餐馆被抢了
My girlfriend's family restaurant got looted,
她父亲在韩国♥军♥队服过役
And her dad had served in the Korean Army,
结果我跟他一起看守
so I ended up standing guard with him
剩下的财产
to protect what was left.
听起来是个很棒的约会
Sounds like an awesome date.
巡查戈麦斯给我们的所有地点
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表