剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
谭 怎么样了
Tan, how's it coming?
等下
Give me a sec.
好吧 我刚输
Okay. I just lost.
游戏结束
你已被粉碎机529杀死
赢得漂亮
粉碎机529 谢谢
-那孩子恢回复了 -继续跟他聊 谭
- Kid replied. - Keep him talking, Tan.
四A44 什么时候再一起玩
粉碎机529 好
四A44 我叫维克托
住在北岭
粉碎机529 我叫米沙 也住这
你看到今天的云有多奇怪了吗
有一朵就像一只企鹅
快去看看 等会就不见了
好了 我发给他了 无人机就位
All right, I sent it. All right, let's get the drone in position.
收到
Roger that.
好了 他在屋内
All right, he's in the room.
那个人还在睡觉 你准备好了吗
The man still appears to be sleeping. Are you ready?
准备就绪
Good to go.
照片现在应该还在处理 指挥官
Photo should be processing now, Commander.
拍到他了
We got him.
太好了
Yeah.
进去之前 我想说很抱歉刚没控制好情绪
Before we go in, I'm sorry for losing my cool.
好了 但要继续保持专注 斯特里特
Okay, but you keep your focus, Street.
真正的任务还没开始
The real work hasn't started yet.
克里斯 准备好了吗
Chris, you good?
等你令下
Ready when you are.
听好了
All right, listen up.
里面有五名武装男性和一名处于危险之中的孩子
We got five armed adult males and one child at risk inside.
我们认为拉德克在东边里屋
We think Radek's in the back room, east side.
现在我们要给他来个出其不意
Now we're taking them by surprise,
所以我们要控制所有出入口
so I need every access point covered.
大家明白了吗
Everyone clear on their orders?
-明白 -明白
- Clear. - Clear.
我明白
I'm clear.
我知道
I know.
出发
Let's go.
20D呼叫周边全体警员 准备好了通知我
20-David to all perimeter units. Let me know when you're set.
-24D和26D准备就绪 -听我指令
- 24-David and 26-David set. - On my command.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
纽约警局
LAPD!
这间屋子已被我们包围
We got the house surrounded!
持械嫌犯逃出房♥子
Armed suspect just ran out of the house.
后侧 朝南去了
Three-side, heading south.
我去追
I'm on it.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Put the weapon down!
到走廊上来 慢慢走出来
Out in the hallway! Step out slowly!
把手放在我能看见的地方 跪下
Hands where I can see them. On your knees!
跪下
Get on your knees!
双手抱在脑后
Hands behind your head.
拉德克呢
Where's Radek?
米沙 等下
Mischa, wait.
我是警♥察♥
Hey. I'm a policeman.
跑出来到院子里去 快 你在那很安全
Run outside to the yard. Come on. You'll be safe there.
米沙
Mischa. Hey.
来 过来
Hey. Come. Come here.
爸爸想跟你说话
Daddy wants to talk to you.
这些人想伤害你
These men want to hurt us.
来
Come on.
趴下
Down on the ground!
放下武器 不准动
Drop the weapon! Do not move!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
出去 孩子 快跑
Get outside, kid. Go!
纽约警局 双手举过头顶
LAPD. Hands above your head.
转过身来
Turn around.
跪下
On your knees.
双手抱在脑后
Hands behind your head.
克里斯 南边走廊我绑了两个人
Chris, I got two guys zip-tied in the south hall.
抓到目标了 是拉德克
We've got our target. It's Radek.
漂亮 迪肯 干得好
Good job, Deac. Well done.
干得漂亮
Great work.
我说过我们是最棒的
Well, I told you they were the best.
照片正在上传 指挥官
Photo's uploading, Commander.
这个人是个替身
That's a look-alike.
他不是萨曼·拉德克
That's not Salman Radek.
拉德克一定在房♥子这一侧
Radek's got to be somewhere on this side of the house.
谭 将无人机调回热信♥号♥♥模式
Tan, switch the eyes in the sky back into thermal.
收到
Roger that.
有人从屋内朝你的方向去了 洪都
There's someone moving your way from inside the house, Hondo.
-他就在墙的另一边 -他在朝东走吗
- He's just on the other side of your wall. - Is he headed east?
不是 他和你在并行 他有枪
No, he's moving exactly parallel to you and he's got a gun.
抓到一个了 他肯定是拉德克
Well, one man down, it must be Radek.
他离门有多近
How close is he to the door?
五秒钟路程
Five seconds.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
趴下
Stay down.
趴下 已擒获目标
Stay down! Target apprehended.
重复 拉德克已收押
Repeat: Radek in custody.
看来拉德克的婚礼要取消了
Looks like Radek's wedding is off.
他的一名手下说 他们本应
According to one of his men, they were supposed
几天前就离开的 但交通封锁
to leave together a few days ago, but he got spooked
他很恐慌 于是想等等看
when travel was shut down and figured he'd try to wait it out.
那是分配来帮助那孩子的社工
That's the social worker assigned to help the kid.
她说他三年前妈妈死了
She said he came here from Chechnya
就从车♥臣♥来了这
three years ago after his mom died.
莫莉说她会尽力托托关系安顿好他
Molly said she'll try to pull some strings.
我们知道有几家条件不错 能帮他过回正常生活
We know some great homes that'll help keep him on track.
她真好
That's-that's cool of her.
莫莉和我聊过了
Hey, uh, Molly and I were talking,
新闻上说只要你的朋友遵守防疫指南
and the news is saying as long as your friends follow
人们还是可以聚会
the guidelines, people can still hang out.
真的聚在一起
Like, in a pod.
听起来只能一起喝喝咖啡
Sounds more like coffee than a real plan.
我知道 但是 如果你来市里
Yeah, I know, but, uh, if you're ever down,
-我很愿意请你过来 -改天吧
- I'd love to have you over. - Maybe next time.
-明天见 -好
- See you tomorrow. - Cool.
明天见
See you then.
你就是奥利弗·戴维斯吗
You Oliver Davis?
我有个问题问你
I got a question for you.
你是不是觉得你会从一个在美国居住了三十年的
If you think you'll get COVID from an Asian American
亚裔美国人那传染上新冠
who's lived in the U.S. for 30 years,
为什么去招惹她
why not leave her alone?
你是谁
Who are you?
你在市场外袭击的那个女人的儿子
The son of the woman you attacked outside the market.
哪个女人
What woman?
她叫菲
Her name's Fei.
她在中国出生
She was born in China,
但她很爱这个国家 为这里奉献了一切
but she loves this country and she's given it everything,
包括两个儿子 一名医生 一个警♥察♥
including two sons: a doctor and a cop.
你有什么成就 除了挖苦
What have you done, huh? Besides taunt people
和你长相不一样的人
who don't look like you?
打伤一个老年妇女
Give an old woman stitches?
你的所作所为都被拍下来了
We got video of what you did.
算你倒霉 我还是个警♥察♥
Even worse for you, I'm the cop.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
是她绊倒了
She tripped.
待在那别动 女士 我是纽约警局的
Hey, stay right there, ma'am. LAPD.
我哥哥做了什么
What'd my brother do?
不关你的事
Doesn't concern you.
他病了
He's sick, you know.
别找新冠的借口
Don't play the virus card.
我不是故意让她摔倒的
I didn't mean for her to fall.
你不能逮捕我
You can't arrest me.
奥利弗 不管你做了什么
Oliver, whatever you did,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表