剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I know this is a tough time for all of you.
我不是来干预你们什么的
I'm not here to get in the way of anything.
你呢 你还好吗
How about you? You doing all right?
不是很好
Not really. No.
没有人好受 但是
None of us are, but, uh,
我只是努力帮助大家把注意力放在工作上
just trying to help keep everyone focused.
我之前有个指挥官告诉过我
A commanding officer of mine once told me that
痛苦是我们对死者的尊重
pain is how we honor the dead.
从我个人来讲 我希望我永远不会忘记他们的面容
Personally, I just hope I never forget any of their faces.
忘不了的
You don't.
或许是忘不了 或者是你不想忘
Maybe you can't. Or shouldn't.
-这是我儿子 -是吗
- My little man. - Oh, yeah?
给我看看
Let me see.
他长得很像你
He looks just like you.
这是我的家人
This is, uh, this is my crew.
只有横屏才能把我们都拍进去
Got to hold it horizontal to get us all in.
好大一家子
Big family.
我近期还没准备好要四个孩子
Not sure I'll get up to four anytime soon,
不过恭喜你 肯定很幸福
but congratulations, it must be great.
有时候是吧
Well, yeah. Sometimes.
手♥机♥支付中心
我手♥机♥摔了 屏幕碎了
I dropped my phone and now the screen is cracked,
现在...
and now the... the...
这是谁的号♥码 起开
Whose number is this? Move it!
不好意思 你要排队
Sorry, but you need to wait in line.
我要你现在告诉我这是谁的号♥码
I need to know whose number this is right now.
兄弟 要不你到那边...
Hey, buddy, why don't you walk over here...
你给我滚一边去吧 我可不是闹着玩的
Why don't you back off? I'm serious.
我要知道这个号♥码是谁的
I need to know who this number belongs to.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 听好了
All right, listen up.
迪肯和斯特里特看守后方
Deacon and Street are securing the back.
谭 我要你和史蒂文斯
Tan, I want you and Stevens to
打探下里面发生了什么
get a read on what's going on inside.
-去吧 -收到
- Go. - Roger.
洪都 什么情况
Hondo, status?
持械嫌犯还未与我们取得联♥系♥
The armed suspect hasn't made contact with us yet.
人♥质♥情况如何
What about the hostage?
保卫听到屋内
The security guard heard her crying inside
嫌犯放下卷帘门后 她在大哭
right after the suspect dropped the metal screens.
之后里面就没有动静了
It's been silent inside since.
我要把嫌犯切断监控线路之前的
I'm gonna send you the security footage
监控录像发给你
before the suspect killed the feed.
不能再等了
We can't wait any longer.
20D 准备好紧急破门 交给你们了
20-David, clear for emergency entrance, on you.
明白
Understood.
准备行动了 你在测试脚步声吗
We're ready to rock. You testing for sound?
对 老部队的规矩
Yeah, old Army trick.
我不想因为我败露团队的行踪
I'm not gonna be why we lose the element of surprise in there.
等下 等等 没人会听见你的脚步声
Wait, hold on, hold on. Nobody's gonna hear you,
因为你要原地待命
because you're gonna stay right here.
如果有人需要医疗救治 我会无线电你
We'll radio if anyone needs medical assistance.
明白吗
You understand?
行动
Move.
我掩护你 我负责监视窗边动向
I got your six. I'll cover the windows.
谭 该你上了
Tan, you're up.
25D 只探测到一个热影像 没有移♥动♥
25-David, only getting one heat signature, not moving.
只一个 应该有两人才对
One? There should be two.
或许嫌犯已经溜了
Maybe the suspect snuck out already.
或者是他杀了人♥质♥ 他本人还在里面
That or he killed the hostage and he's in there,
等着我们进来 出来
waiting for us to enter-- get out of there.
迪肯 斯特里特 你们那什么情况
Deacon, Street, what's your status?
我们进屋了 稍等
We're inside. Give us a sec.
-30D已就位准备进入 -收到
- 30-David in position, ready to make entry. - Roger that.
按你口令破门
Cleared for breach on your call.
准备破门 三 二 一
Ready to breach. In three, two, one.
小姐 你没事吧
Miss, are you okay?
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
没事了 我来救你了
It's all right, I got you.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
拿枪的人去哪了
Where'd the gunman go?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
他肯定是在我们来之前就从后门离开了
He must've left out the back door before we got here.
没事了 来
It's okay. Come on.
好了 来 我们走
Okay, come on. Let's go.
他不是来抢钱的
He didn't want money.
-库存都清点过了 -他想要什么
- Inventory's all accounted for. - What did he want?
他拿着个电♥话♥号♥码 想知道是谁的
He had a phone number, wanted to know who it belonged to.
-你告诉他了吗 -我不知道是谁的
- Did you tell him? - I couldn't.
我只是个收银
I only take payments.
我已经说了好几遍我没有权限查这个
Kept telling him I don't have access to that information.
好 没事
All right. It's okay.
你还记得那个号♥码是多少吗
Do you remember what that number was?
他拿着枪指着我的头 我只记得这个了
He had a gun in my face. That's all I remember.
他跑不了多远
He couldn't have got that far.
发布全境通告 找出他的下落
Put out an APB. Let's find him.
反恐特警队
第四季 第十集
我要知道这个号♥码是谁的
I need to know who this number belongs to.
菲尔·温特
Phil Winter.
-你认识他 -认识
- You know him? - I do.
他前妻 杰西·温特 五天前失踪了
His ex-wife, Jess Winter, went missing five days ago.
他是我们的主要嫌疑人
He's our primary suspect in her disappearance.
你没有把他抓起来也没监视他的行踪
And you didn't have him locked up or under surveillance?
没有资金进行全时段跟踪
There was no money for a full-time tail,
我们也还没有掌握足够的证据逮捕他
and we didn't have enough to charge him yet.
没有尸体 不能定罪
No body, no crime.
没错 我逼问他整整十个小时 什么都没招
That's right. I pressed him for a good ten hours, but no confession.
你真的觉得我和我妻子的失踪有关
You really think I had something to do with my wife's disappearance?
是前妻
Ex-wife.
不 我们又开始沟通了
No, we were talking again.
我们进展不错 我们在考虑复合
We were doing good. We were thinking about getting back together.
或许只是你一厢情愿
Well, maybe you were thinking that, and maybe she wasn't.
所以你杀了她
That why you killed her?
我没有杀她 我对她什么都没做
I didn't kill her! I didn't do anything to her!
你在浪费时间
You're wasting time!
你怎么不花这个时间出去找她
Why aren't you out there looking for her?
这是三天前的事了
That was three days ago.
已经过了七十二小时了
That's outside the 72-hour window.
能找到她的几率每分钟都在降低
The chances of finding her decrease by the minute.
可能有转机
Well, we might have caught a break.
在这家伙在手♥机♥店闹了这一出之后
After the stunt this guy pulled at the cell phone store...
我们可以申请他家的搜查令
We can process a warrant for his place.
我会派几名手下协助你们
I'll send a couple of my guys to assist.
好
All right.
话说
Hey, so,
洪都说你要在特警队待一阵子
Hondo said you'll be rolling with SWAT for a while?
对 可能要在不同的小组里轮流待
Yep. supposed to be floating between teams,
先是你们
starting with you guys.
现在我只用琢磨怎么快速融入你们
Now I just have to figure out how best to fit in.
听着
Well, listen.
我看到今早洪都要你原地待命时你的表情了
I saw your look when Hondo had you wait outside this morning.
想跟你说 别放心上
I just want to say hang in there.
他需要时间考虑怎么让你融入队伍
He needs time to figure out how to assimilate you.
我已经做好心理准备了
I'm used to paying my dues.
我刚来的时候简直是一波三折
I had a pretty rocky start when I first got here.
想证明自己但用力过猛 不是吗
Tried too hard to prove myself, didn't I?
结果可不怎么好看
Oh, it wasn't pretty.
但当我把特警队当成家时
But once I bought into SWAT
他们向我敞开了怀抱
as a family, they opened their arms to me.
这可不一定
Jury's still out on that one.
哈里森警司是什么样的人
So, what can you tell me about Sergeant Harrelson?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表