剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
好吧 我没必要跟你们解释
Okay. I don't... I don't have to explain myself.
巡警在我们标记的一个地点发现了韦努蒂
A patrol spotted Venuti at one of the businesses we flagged.
酒庄
The winery.
罗科的弟弟托尼在他身边
Rocco's brother Tony is with him.
很好 我们出发
Great. Let's go.
托尼 你恳求我要加入这个家庭
Tony, you begged me to be in this family.
你求过我
You begged me.
我终于决定给你一些事做后
And I finally give you responsibility,
-你就慌了 -韦努蒂先生
- and you panicked. - Mr. Venuti, please.
我不知道你会要我去杀了我亲哥哥
I-I didn't know you were gonna ask me to kill my own brother.
你以为当杀手是做什么的
What do you think a soldier does?
我指哪 你就打哪
I point, and you shoot.
我要的是杀手
I need soldiers.
你现在还想当杀手吗
Are you still interested in being a soldier?
这是我唯一一个保险箱 我想先和彼得谈谈
This is my only safe. Let me just talk to Peter.
-彼得 你为什么要这样对我 -威廉
- Peter. Peter, why are you doing this to me? - William,
要是没有我们家族资助的钱
your winery wouldn't exist
这个酒庄根本就不会存在
without the money my family gave you to start it.
我现在是来收账的
So I'm just here to collect, all right?
我需要现金 给我所有的现金
I want cash. I want all of it.
我还了所有的欠款和利息
I paid you every penny I owed you plus interest.
-我不欠你钱了 -跟这没关系
- I owe you nothing. - Doesn't matter.
都在这了
This is all there is.
我没有那么多现金放在这
I don't have cash just lying around like that.
好吧 你想对我撒谎
Fine. You want to lie to me?
托尼
Tony?
朝他脸上开枪
Shoot him in the face.
等等 不要 求求你
Wait, wait. No, no. No, please.
有人来了 快开枪
Someone's here. Pull the trigger.
不要
No.
-求你不要开枪 -快开枪
- Please, no. - Pull the trigger!
求你了
Please.
去拦住他们
Slow them down.
跟我走 快点
Come on. Come on. Let's go.
斯特里特 后面
Street, back!
前进
Move!
最后一个
Last man.
-洪都 去酒窖 -克里斯和斯特里特
- Hondo, wine cellar. - Chris and Street,
守住门 确保只有我们的人能上来
cover the door. Make sure nobody but us comes back up.
洛杉矶警局特警队 他们去哪了
LAPD SWAT. Where'd they go?
酒窖还有另一个出口
There's another exit to the cellar.
请你们一定要小心
Please, please, just be careful.
有什么需要我们特别注意的吗
Anything we need to be aware of?
韦努蒂把这块地卖♥♥给我做生意
Venuti sold me this land to start my business.
这下面有地道
There's tunnels underneath it.
他们家族从三十年代就在地道里运酒了
His family used to run booze through it in the '30s.
我们的地图上没画这些地道
Those tunnels ain't on our maps.
迪肯 走
Deacon, move.
洛杉矶警局 举起你们的双手
LAPD! Show us your hands.
迪肯 停一下
Deacon, hold. Hold.
托尼
Tony!
我能看到你 听我说
I can see you, kid. Listen to me.
我们跟你哥哥谈过了 他很担心你
We talked to your brother, and he's worried about you.
他知道这些黑帮的事跟你没关系
All this Mafia stuff, he knows it ain't you.
我哥哥不恨我吗
My brother doesn't hate me?
但是韦努蒂想让我杀死他
But Venuti tried to get me to kill him.
但是你没有做
Yeah, but you didn't.
你还没犯什么大罪呢
You haven't done anything serious yet.
如果你愿意跟我们走
There's still a way out of this
那就还有解决的机会
if you come with us.
我们不是想让你相信我们
We're not asking you to trust us.
我们想让你相信你哥哥
We're asking you to trust your brother.
过来吧
Come on out, man.
做不到
Can't do it.
你真的想让我信
You really want me to trust
我那个背信弃义的哥哥
that rat brother of mine?
还有他的警♥察♥朋友吗
And his cop friends?
你告诉我哥哥说
You tell my brother
我永远不会原谅他的背叛
I'll never forgive him for flipping.
这是继鲍比叔叔之后我们家族最大的耻辱
He's the biggest disgrace in our family since Uncle Bobby.
你告诉他
You tell him that.
战术灯 他逃了
Tac light. He's on the move.
我发现了三个不同的出口
I see three different exit points.
他会选哪个
Which way did he take?
哪个都有可能
Could be any one of them.
韦努蒂知道我们在追他
Venuti knows we're on his tail.
现在他最有可能对谁下手
Now, what's the biggest, quickest score he could go after?
我弟弟呢
Where's my kid brother?
他在韦努蒂手里 你还有什么没告诉我们的
Venuti's still got him. Now, what aren't you telling us?
我已经把我知道的都告诉你们了
I said everything I could think of already!
一旦你加入了 全部命运就会受他们摆布
Once you're in, it takes hold of your life.
-我太傻了 以为能让托尼置身事外 -不是的
- And I was a fool thinking I could keep Tony out of it. - No, no.
据我所知 托尼还有希望
There is still hope for Tony based on what I heard.
-你跟托尼谈过了 -我们尝试过
- You talked to Tony? - We tried to.
他似乎本来想跟我们一起走
And we got the sense that he wanted to come with us,
但他突然态度一百八十度大转弯
but then all of a sudden, he pulled a 180.
我也不傻 这也太离谱了
And I ain't no fool. It was a little over-the-top.
这孩子永远学不会撂狠话
That kid never could talk tough.
他让我给你捎个话
He told me to give you a message.
他说你是继鲍比叔叔之后最大的耻辱
That you're the biggest disgrace since Uncle Bobby.
这句话有什么含义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
有的
Yeah.
我们父亲死后
A-After our dad died,
我加入了韦努蒂家族 托尼那时候还很小
I joined the Venuti family. Tony was young back then.
他想知道钱从哪来的
He wanted to know where the money was coming from.
我不想让他知道真♥相♥
I didn't want him to know the truth,
我就编造了一个失散多年的叔叔
so I made up this long-lost uncle,
给我们寄钱的鲍比叔叔
Uncle Bobby, who sent us money.
我说他当着议员之类的
I said he was a congressman or something.
如今托尼长大了 发现了真♥相♥
Now, Tony got older, figured out the truth,
这事就成了咱俩的一个小玩笑
but it stayed a little joke of ours.
比如每当电视上
Like, anytime we see
出现一个两面派的政客
a two-faced politician on TV,
托尼就会问 "那位是鲍比叔叔吗"
Tony would ask, "Hey, is that my Uncle Bobby?"
托尼从始至终都跟随着韦努蒂
Tony's been by Venuti's side this entire time.
他可能透露了下一个目标
He might have just given us his next target.
-鲍比叔叔 -不
- Uncle Bobby? - No.
一位政客
A politician.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我今晚去靶场 你要一起吗
Uh, I'm hitting the range tonight if you want to join.
我得抓紧每分每秒训练
Just need every minute of training I can get.
这与谭和斯特里特有关吗
Is this about Tan and Street?
拜托 你不会真的是在担心
Come on, you're not seriously worried
打不过他们吧
about beating them, are you?
我知道他们有多强
I know how good they are.
谭比我多一个训练项目
Tan's got one more cadre than me.
斯特里特一直是大型卧底行动的骨干
Street's been central to huge undercover ops.
更不用说他还在跟
Not to mention he's dating
总裁判的女儿在约会
the daughter of the guy that's gonna make
你知道吗
the final call, you know?
他们是你的朋友 克里斯
They're your friends, Chris.
无论发生什么 这一点是不会改变的
No matter what happens, that's not gonna change.
他们现在可不像朋友
They don't feel like friends right now.
仿佛他们不知道我多想赢一样
They're acting like I didn't tell them how badly I want this.
你是指因为他们是男人
You mean they're men?
有时候我们说的话
Sometimes we say things,
我们以为自己表达清楚了
we think we're being clear,
但听者理解的意思完全不同
and they hear something totally different.
但你早就明白这一点
But you already know that,
所以这到底是怎么回事
so what is this really about?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表