剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
and the fact they seem coordinated,
我猜到目前为止
I'd guess that so far,
这些罪行都出自一个小组之手
it's probably the work of just one cell.
这么说可能还有六七个嫌犯未落网
So there could be six or seven other suspects out there?
全都持有武器 而且愿意发动类似的袭击
All armed and willing to carry out similar attacks?
是的 但危险在于
Yes, but the danger is
其他小组会觉得这是在宣战
the other cells will see this as a call to arms.
今天对付这几个人 明天会有更多涌现出来
Well, we fight these guys today, more spring up tomorrow.
没错 没完没了
Yes. They aren't going away.
甚至可能 他们的队伍在壮大
If anything, they're growing stronger.
我们每捣毁一个小组
Every time we take down a new cell,
就会有另一个取而代之
another one takes its place.
还有什么关于他们的信息吗
What can you tell us about 'em?
帝国公爵就像是新纳粹分子
Think of the Imperial Dukes as neo-Nazis
和三K党的混合体
crossed with the KKK.
他们不再戴面罩用燃烧的十字架做标志
Swastikas and assault rifles
而是手拿冲♥锋♥枪♥ 带着纳粹标志
instead of hoods and burning crosses.
他们认为美国是白人基♥督♥教国家
They believe America is a white Christian nation
现在正受到攻击
and that it's under attack.
袭击者就是有色人种
From people of color.
别忘了犹太人和穆♥斯♥林♥
Don't forget the Jews and Muslims.
总的来说 就是所有不符合他们心中
Basically, anyone who doesn't fit their narrow idea
狭隘的美国人定义的人
of what an American should be.
他们有领袖吗
They have a leader?
匿名领袖
Anonymous.
在网上发布文章
Posts his screeds online,
呼吁他的追随者
calling for his followers to
"起来 在这个国家被蹂躏之前消灭害虫"
"Rise upand exterminate the vermin before the country is overrun."
这是他们的最终目标吗
That their ultimate goal?
搞希♥特♥勒♥式的大屠♥杀♥
Hitler's final solution?
他们的宣言就是发起一场十字军东征
Their manifesto calls for a crusade.
搞恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动和大规模屠♥杀♥
Terror and mass killings,
全都是希望挑起种族战争
all in the hope it will kick off a race war.
迪肯 你今天不是休息吗
Deac, thought you had the day off.
没错 但我还有点事要做 怎么了
Yeah, just a couple things I need to do. What's happening?
在等调查结果
Just waiting on an investigation into something.
能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你上的是私立学校 对吧
You went to private school, right?
是的 中学开始就是
Yeah. From middle school on.
-值吗 -你的意思是 值不值
- Was it worth it? - You mean, was it worth
我父母在我的教育上花了那么多钱
my parents spending all that money on my education?
我也说不好
I don't know.
怎么想起来问这个
Why do you ask?
我们今天去参观了
Well, we went on that tour today,
安妮笃定
and, uh, Annie's convinced
-莱拉需要去那上学 -但你不这么认为
- that Lila needs to go there. - But you're not.
停车场全都是保时捷和宝马
I mean, the parking lot was full of Porsches and Beamers.
那里的孩子似乎
And every kid that goes there seems to have
个个都是网红
their own YouTube channel.
我觉得环境不对
I-I think it's the wrong environment.
洛杉矶的私立学校都疯狂出新境界了
L.A. Private schools are a whole new level of crazy.
我当时是我们学校仅有的三个亚洲学生之一
Look, I was one of three Asian kids at my school,
大部分时候 我相处得还行
and I got along just fine, for the most part.
只是我的父母觉得自己格格不入
If anything, it was my parents who felt like the odd ones out.
我们不像其他家庭那么富裕
We weren't as well-off as some of the other families,
他们那时候英语讲得也不好
and they didn't speak great English back then.
但他们每次比赛和家长会都出席了
But they still made it to every game and parent conference.
现在想一想 还是值得的
Thinking about it now, I guess it was worth it.
确实给了我许多自信
Definitely gave me a lot of confidence.
你应该看看我以前什么德性
You should've seen me before I went there.
我是全班最害羞的孩子
I was the shyest kid in my class.
你觉得我能信吗
You expect me to believe that?
决定好了告诉我一声
Let me know what you decide.
费丝女士
Miss Faith.
洪都
Hondo?
你可真帅
Look at you.
哪里 别见外
No. Come on, now.
你才有魅力呢 还好吗
Look at you. How you doing?
我听说今早你发廊的事了 非常遗憾
I heard about your hair salon this morning, and I'm so sorry.
没有我店里死的那个男的那么遗憾
Not as sorry as that man laying dead in my shop.
万幸 本来可能更惨的
Grateful though. Could've been a lot worse.
就是店里乱糟糟的
Shop's a mess though.
我还得来这录口供
And I had to come in and give my statement.
要闭店多久
How long are you gonna be closed for?
明天早晨就能开张了
I'll be open by tomorrow morning.
不能让我的顾客失望
Can't disappoint my customers.
我祖父以前是牧师
You know, my grandfather was a preacher.
在田纳西州的诺克斯维尔
Knoxville, Tennessee.
他的教堂被付之一炬
His church was burned to the ground.
60年代的事吗
Back in the '60s?
1998年
'98.
记得那些纵火袭击吗
Remember all those, uh, arson attacks?
针对黑人教堂的
Black churches?
我记得
Yes, I do.
那个教堂他反复重建了三次
He built that church three times over.
他们不停地烧 他不停地重建
They kept burning it down. He kept building it right back up.
所以我没什么借口
So I have no excuse.
要说我对你有什么了解 费丝
Well, if there's one thing I know about you, Faith,
那就是你出身战士世家
is you come from a family of fighters.
我有得选吗
Do I have any other option?
转告你妈 我们周五见
You tell your mama I'll see her on Friday.
你要是有空 欢迎随时过来
You're welcome to pop on by anytime you want.
-店门永远向你敞开 -好的
- Door's always open. - All right.
-好 -你多保重
- Yes. - You stay safe out there.
如果有什么需要的 我支持你
But you know if you need anything, I got your back.
谢谢
Thank you.
记得瓦内萨吧
Uh, you remember Vanessa.
她女儿跟维多利亚上同一个托儿所
Her daughter goes to day care with Victoria.
记得 当然 很高兴又见到你
Yeah, yeah, of course. Nice to see you again.
-我也是 -她女儿在奥特里上学
- You, too. - Her children go to Autrey,
所以她来帮我填申请表
so she's helping me fill out this application form.
我能参与吗
Mind if I join?
当然
Sure.
所以
So, uh...
我们要做什么 填上就行吗
what do we got to do, just fill this out?
我应该给你们渗透一下
I think I should maybe prepare you.
我不想这么说
I hate to say it,
但是你们被选中参加航♥天♥局的太空任务
but you have more of a chance of being selected for a NASA space mission
都比把她送进奥特里的几率要大
than you have of getting her into Autrey.
不至于那么难吧
It can't be that hard, can it?
至于 相信我
It is, believe me.
但如果你们手里有牌
But if you hold certain cards
而且知道该怎么打的话
and you know how to use them,
-那绝对还是有优势的 -我猜猜
- then you definitely have an advantage. - Let me guess:
给学校基金捐六位数的款
making a six-figure donation to the school's capital fund?
那肯定
Sure.
还有别的牌
There are other cards, though.
莱拉有什么技能或者特长吗
Does Lila have any skills or special talents?
比如她会其他外语吗
Like, does she speak a second language?
她会编程吗
Oh. Does she code?
那她会乐器吗
Does she play an instrument, maybe?
-她会吹竖笛 -好
- She plays the clarinet. - Oh. Okay.
但并不熟练
But not very well.
-对 -好吧 那体育运动呢
- No. - Okay, well, what about sports?
体育这方面 她随我 不像大卫
She takes after me, not David, in the sports department,
-所以... -你们还需要
- so... - You also need people
能给你们背书的人
who can vouch for you.
我可以给你们美言几句
I mean, obviously, I can put in a word, but...
但是 你们如果认识学校董事的话更好
if you know anyone on the board...
行吧 总之
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表