剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on S.W.A.T....
杀害艾丽卡的是白人♥民♥粹组织帝国公爵
The white nationalists who killed Erika, the Imperial Dukes.
现在 我们已经消灭了其中四人
Now, we've already taken down four of them,
但是我总有一种感觉
but I can't shake the feeling
还有人在逍遥法外
that there's more out there.
我今天去医院看望我妈了
I went and visited my mom in hospital today.
她的肝快不行了
Her liver's failing.
她想讨好我得到她想要的
She tried to butter me up to get what she wants.
她想要什么
Which is what?
很显然 是我的肝
My liver, apparently.
或者一部分
Or part of it.
万一出了差池呢
What if something goes wrong?
你可能会丢了你的工作 甚至你的命
You could lose your job, or you could die.
你告诉我要是你失去了我 永远都不会痊愈...
When you told me that if you lost me you'd never recover...
我也不能失去你
I can't lose you, either.
要是有个黑人拿着疑似武器的东西
I mean, a Black suspect comes at me
朝我走来
with something looking like a weapon.
砰 砰 正好可以省一张监狱床位
Bam! Bam! Just freed up a prison cot
给一个真正能被改造的人
for someone who can actually be rehabilitated.
我的警♥察♥慈善协会代表会把案子驳得体无完肤
My PBA reps are gonna tear this case to shreds.
他们会重新让我出警的
They'll put me back on the street.
但是你以后的职业生涯就要步步为营了
You have to watch your back the rest of your career.
权益委员会作出决定
The Board of Rights reached a decision
如何处置杜伦了
regarding Lee Durham's punishment:
洛城警局不会将他开除
he will not be fired from the LAPD.
另两名警员也是 吉布森和埃利斯
Same for the other two, Gibson and Ellis.
一群种族主义分子每天精心挑选该逮捕谁
We just sit here while a pack of racists
而我们只能坐视不管
pick and choose who they're gonna arrest each day?
你说的事会葬送自己的职业生涯
What you are talking about is career suicide.
明天在《洛杉矶时报》上
There's gonna be an article
会刊登一篇报道
in the L.A. Times coming out tomorrow.
报道会揭露杜伦和其警♥察♥队友的种族主义观点
It'll expose Durham and his cop buddies for their racist views
以及队里没有采取适当的行动
and the department's failure to take appropriate action.
他们会登出我的名字作为消息来源
They'll be printing my name as the source.
市长不会放过你的
Mayor's gonna have your head for this.
我知道
I know.
突发新闻
洛杉矶爆发抗♥议♥活动
立刻还黑人公道抗♥议♥活动第四日 局势依旧和平
昨日是洛杉矶抗♥议♥游♥行♥的第四天
Yesterday marked the fourth day of protests in Los Angeles.
"立刻还黑人公道"组织组织了最近的抗♥议♥游♥行♥
Black Justice Now has led this latest protest effort,
导火索正是上周在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》发表的爆♥炸♥性新闻
sparked by last week's explosive Times article,
洛城警局特警队警司丹尼尔·哈里森二世
where LAPD SWAT sergeant Daniel Harrelson Jr.
爆出警局惩戒制度出现漏洞
outed the department's flawed disciplinary system,
令警民关系再次陷入紧张
reigniting tensions between the police and the community.
你不用因为我关注这个
You don't have to do that for me.
相信我 不是因为你
Trust me, I'm not.
这种事我听得多了
I don't need to hear any more of it myself.
局里还有人攻击你吗
You still getting flack at work?
大家都很小心 不过也有闲言闲语 我能感到异样
People are careful, but I hear the whispers, feel the stares.
特警队里还好 普通警员之间比较多
Not so much from other SWAT officers, but rank and file.
你做得对
You know you did the right thing.
我知道 种族歧视分子不配当警♥察♥
Racist cops don't deserve a badge, so yeah, I do.
我还知道这事一旦在媒体曝光
I also knew that going to the press
肯定会掀起风暴 不过闹成这样...
would set off a firestorm. But this...
这片社区的怒火不是一两件事挑起的
The anger in this community goes deeper than one or two incidents.
我从小就听我父亲絮叨
I grew up listening to my father's rants about
洛城的警♥察♥如何如何
the way police in L.A. were used
对黑人居民"照顾有加"
to keep Black neighborhoods in check.
这矛盾积怨已久 根深蒂固
That bitterness is old, and it runs deep.
没错 你公开披露杜伦和其他人的劣行
Exactly. You speaking out against Durham and the others,
证实了很多人因自己的亲身经历
it confirmed what a lot of folks already believe,
而产生的观念
based on their experience and on history,
这不是你的一面之词能左右的
not just your words.
早上好 抱歉
Oh, hey. Sorry.
-我不知道这么早会有客人在 -没关系
- I didn't know you was having company this early. - It's all good.
尼歇尔只是顺道过来看看我
Nichelle just stopped by to check on me,
给我带了些咖啡
and she brought some coffee.
达瑞尔 一起吃早餐吗
Hey, Darryl, want to join us for breakfast?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thanks.
小达 怎么了 没事吧
D... what's up? Everything okay?
我手♥机♥一整天都在弹立刻还黑人公道的新闻
My phone's been blowing up all day, every day
天天如此
with this Black Justice Now stuff.
在修车店 所有人都在说警♥察♥在做黑心事
At the garage, all anyone talks about is the cops doing dirt.
达瑞尔 你知道事情没那么简单
Darryl, you know it's not that simple.
为什么呢
But why shouldn't it be?
你说的是事实 你应该是个英雄
You told the truth. You should be a hero.
希望事情结果会是这样
And hopefully, that's how things turn out, eventually.
我爸说没有人想去改变这种现状
My dad said no one ever cares enough to really change this stuff.
或许他说得对
Maybe he was right.
谢谢你这么早过来
Thanks for coming in early.
我收到消息
I got a heads-up.
李·杜伦和他的哥们被革职 今天生效
Lee Durham and his buddies are being terminated, effective today.
现在和第一次调查时有什么不同了吗
What changed between now and the first investigation?
你是说除了你向媒体公开外
You mean besides the publicity?
权益委员会说
Board of Rights says
他们发现了新证据证明他们行为不端
they uncovered new evidence of conduct unbecoming.
官方说法是
Some formal language about
他们令警局名誉受损
bringing disrepute to the department.
我猜现在我更不受警♥察♥待见了
Guess I'm about to be even less popular with a lot of cops now.
你早就知道有些警员不会站在你这边
You knew some of them would never agree with your decision.
当然 指挥官
Of course I did, Commander.
但我还是想问一句 如果是我被人抓到
But I got to ask... if I got caught
谈论黑人势力 为难白人市民
talking about Black power, jamming up white citizens,
你觉得会有人看到我受到同样处罚感到愤怒吗
do you think anybody would be this angry to see me pay a price?
我明白你的意思 但现实是
I get your point, but the reality is,
现在警♥察♥们都觉得自己受到了针对
now cops feel like they have a target on their backs.
凯文·希利亚德
Kevin Hilliard.
在过去 洛城警局把那些南方种族分子
Back in the day, LAPD brought southern racists
带到了我们城市 让他们巡逻街道
to our city to patrol the streets,
从那以后深色肤色的人就受尽了苦
and Black and brown people been suffering for it ever since.
这些警♥察♥想明目张胆地猛击我们的头吗
Well, these cops want to bash our heads in the here and now?
那你们要小心了
Then be on notice.
我们会不惜一切手段保护自己
We'll defend ourselves, whatever we got to do.
这件事可能会迅速升级
This thing could escalate fast.
我还听局长说
I also heard from the chief.
马上你也会因未经上级允许向媒体爆料
So there's some kind of discipline coming your way soon
受到相应处罚
for going outside chain of command.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
你去医院做了最后检查了吗
You do your final check-in with the doctors?
上面批我明天去医院
I'm getting admitted to the hospital tomorrow.
后天进行移植手术
Transplant surgery's the next day.
早
Morning.
不是吧
Really?
他态度再冷淡一点 我们就都要冻死了
If that shoulder was any colder, we'd all be freezing.
别理他就行了
Just ignore it.
大家需要时间完全放下成见
People need some time to let it all go.
你给杜伦和他那几个哥们录音是他们咎由自取
You taped Durham and his pals because they deserve it.
我们不需要带着种族偏见的巡警
We don't need their racist views patrolling the streets.
如果洪都向媒体揭发能让坏警♥察♥被解雇
And if Hondo going to the press means bad cops get the boot,
我没意见
I'm good with it.
你和洪都却在警局受到冷遇
But the attitude you and Hondo are catching...
这不公平
it's not cool.
你们做了正确的事 迪肯
You guys did the right thing, Deac.
谢谢你
Well, I appreciate that.
所有人都如履薄冰
Everyone's just wound up.
我在好莱坞分局有个朋友
I got a buddy at Hollywood station,
"立刻还黑人公道"组织发出的威胁
and he said that the threats made by Black Justice Now
让那里所有警♥察♥都惶惶不安
has the officers over there all on edge.
大家各有各的看法
Yeah, everyone's got an opinion on this.
-晚点见 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
你手上的西服是怎么回事
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表