剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
with a lot of bad recent history.
她被杀的新闻已经放出去了
The news of her being killed is already out there.
你认为照片里的四个人知道自己有危险吗
Do you think the four people in those photos know they're in danger?
如果知道的话 可能他们已经藏起来了
If so, they're probably already hiding underground.
我或许能找到人能帮忙找到他们
I might know somebody that can help us find them.
长官 我
Sir? I, uh,
想来征得你的同意
just wanted to get your okay on something.
我刚才问社工
I was asking the social worker
能不能让埃梅和尼米拉在这多待几天
if we could keep Eme and Nimla here a little longer.
我想查查她们妈妈的下落
I'm just, uh... I'm trying to get some intel on their mom.
看看能不能让她们待在一起 不进入寄养系统
See if we can keep 'em together and out of the system.
我知道这不是我的工作
And I know it's not my job.
我只是想试试
I just... wanted to try.
那两个女孩运气不好 有个这样的爸爸
Those girls got the short end of the stick in the dad lottery.
爸爸的责任就是照顾好自己的女儿
It's a father's job to look after his daughter.
保护她不受任何人伤害
Protect her from anyone looking to do her harm.
她们今天都可以待在这里
The girls can stay here the rest of the day,
但我只能给你这么长时间
but that's as much time as I can give you.
谢谢 我就不打扰了
Thank you, sir. I'll, uh, let you get back to, uh...
谢谢
Thank you.
我本想亲自送达瑞尔的 但现在有点事
I was gonna try and take Darryl myself, but I'm caught up here.
达瑞尔为了参与儿子生活所付出的努力
Well, I'm very impressed by how hard Darryl's fighting
让我印象深刻 我也很乐意帮忙
to be part of his son's life, and I'm happy to pitch in.
谢谢温妮 我欠你个人情
Thanks, Winnie. I owe you one.
你今天有见过或者联♥系♥过老爸吗
Hey, listen, have you seen or heard from Pop today?
-我留了几封语♥音♥ 但他还没回 -没有
- I left him some voice mails, but he hasn't hit me back. - No.
-我已经好几天没联♥系♥到他了 -等下
- I haven't talked to him in a few days. - Wait a minute.
我以为他去你那了
I thought he'd been over there, helping you unpack
帮你收拾从维加斯带来的行李
from your move down from Vegas.
刚开始几天他帮了不少忙
Yeah, he was pretty helpful the first few days,
-但后面几天 -了解
- but the last couple... - Don't tell me.
-你们吵架了 -没有
- Y'all got into it? - No.
我们很开心 说实话 我没想到
We've been pleasant. Surprised me, actually.
但是 洪都
But... Hondo...
爸爸这一周也没去妈妈那
Dad hasn't been at Mom's all week, either.
我们以为他待在你那了
We thought he was with you.
没有 他肯定有什么事
No, something must be going on with him.
我不应该说什么
Look, I'm probably not supposed to say anything,
但是爸爸不止推了达瑞尔的事
but Darryl isn't the only one Dad canceled on.
还放了妈妈几次鸽子
Yeah, he blew off some plans with Mama, too.
他之前做了那么多想重新赢得妈妈的信任
After everything he did to get that woman to trust him again.
没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
洪都 不知道你记不记得
Hondo, I don't know if you remember--
我们十几岁的时候
we were just teenagers then--
在他离开我们前的几周
but those last few weeks before he left us...
我记得
I remember.
他开始挑事 躲我们远远的
He started picking fights and making himself scarce.
然后他就和另一个女人离开了
And then he just left town with another woman.
我没说现在就是这样
I'm not saying that's what's happening here,
但我以前见过这种情况
but, um, I've seen this pattern before.
老爸的花♥花♥公♥子♥时代已经过去很久了
Pop's playboy days are long behind him.
自从他回到这里
He hasn't had eyes for no one
他的眼里就只有妈妈
but Mama since he came back here.
我们那时候也以为他眼里只有妈妈
Well, we thought he only had eyes for her back then, too.
我相信他变了 温妮
I believe he's changed, Winnie.
本性难移
Change doesn't always last.
-找到她们妈妈了吗 -没有
-You making any headway on finding their mom? - Nope.
希望能在被炒鱿鱼前找到一些线索
Hopefully, I'll keep my job long enough to find some leads.
听起来你话里有话
That sounds like a story.
我觉得希克斯知道我和莫莉分手了
I think Hicks knows I broke up with Molly.
他刚才在办公室里对我很冷淡
He was so chilly with me just now in his office.
- 算我走运没被冻伤 -好吧,
- I'm lucky I didn't get frostbite. - Yeah, well,
我会当个好哥们 不对你说
I'm gonna be a good friend and not say
早就跟你说了别和领导的女儿约会 但是...
I told you not to date the boss's daughter, but...
你可真好
You're very kind.
谭说了同样的话
Tan said the same thing.
希克斯很好
And Hicks was fine.
很专业
Professional.
他可能只是在策划以后怎么折磨我
He's probably just plotting some future torture for me.
我应该说点什么 对吗 我...
I should say something, though, right? I...
不能等他提起这件事
Not wait for him to bring it up?
你和希克斯还有莫莉的事
You're gonna start taking my advice
现在想听我的建议了
about Hicks and Molly now?
事情还有挽回的局面吗
Look, you having any second thoughts?
你是说分手吗 没有
About the breakup? No.
不 莫莉应该找个对她全心全意的人
No, Molly deserves someone who is 100% in.
当我意识到这人不是我时
And once I realized that wasn't me,
-一直拖着对她不公平 -好吧
- it wasn't fair to drag things out. - All right.
如果你要找希克斯聊 把刚才那段话告诉他
You're gonna say something to Hicks, say that.
可能能帮你免去领导的责罚
It might keep you out of the boss's penalty box.
你在德国变睿智了吗
You get wise over there in Germany?
不 只不过是你终于学聪明了
Nah, you just got wise enough
发现我才智过人了
to finally notice my brilliance.
肯定是这样
That must be it.
你怎么知道这个地方的
How'd you hear about this place?
我的教会小组举办了一场
There was a debate in my church group about the legality
关于人道主义组织合法性的辩论
of these humanitarian organizations.
他们为非法移♥民♥设立了这些驿站
They set up these waystations for undocumented immigrants,
提供食物 水和药物
provide food, water, medical supplies.
你应该知道他们
Well, you got to figure they're pretty well-known
在当地的拉丁美洲社区很有名
in the local Latin American community.
如果是我想藏起来 就会去这里寻求帮助
Sounds like a place I'd go for help if I needed to hide.
在这里工作的人都是合法公民
Everyone who works here is legal.
-我有他们的证件 -我们不是来找任何人麻烦的
- I have their paperwork. - We're not here to hassle anyone.
我们只是想问几个问题
We just have a few questions.
你是奥斯卡·德利翁吗
You Oscar Deleon?
是我
I am.
上次警♥察♥也说不想找我麻烦
The last time the cops said they weren't here to hassle me,
结果这里被关门了一整天
I got shut down for a full day.
如果不是有重要的事我们也不会找上门来
Well, we wouldn't be on your doorstep if it wasn't important.
人命关天
Sir, there are lives at stake.
谁的命
Yeah, whose lives?
四名危地马拉移♥民♥
Four Guatemalan immigrants.
我们认为他们在和一篇报道的作者合作
We think they were working with a magazine reporter on a story.
那名作者 昨天被谋杀了
That reporter, she was murdered yesterday.
我们认为凶手下一步
And we think that the men that did it
就是对这四个人下手
are coming after those four next.
你觉得他们来过我们驿站吗
You think they came through one of our waystations?
很多人都会来找你寻求帮助
People come to you for help,
所以我们觉得他们可能来过
so, yeah, we think maybe they did.
如果你说的是真的
Well, if you're right...
他们选择自己躲起来
they made a choice to hide on their own
而不是去找警♥察♥
instead of coming to the police.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为在危地马拉政♥府♥就代表着危险吗
Because authority in Guatemala represents danger?
我们理解
We get that.
是吗
Oh, do you?
我就是从危地马拉来的
Yeah, I'm from Guatemala.
我和那个所谓的政♥府♥对抗过
Faced off with their so-called government myself
后来不得不远走他乡亡命天涯
before I had to run for my life.
我家里也是移♥民♥过来的
Look, my family immigrated here, too.
我妈妈在香港还有亲戚
My mom's still got relatives in Hong Kong.
他们跟我们说了当地发生的一些事
They tell us stories about what's happening there.
权利被剥削 抗♥议♥被镇♥压♥【??啊呸??】
Rights stripped away, protests quashed.
我知道在你的国家 情况大致相同
I know things in your country aren't much different.
在这里情况也不会有太大差别 警官
They're not always much different here, Officer.
杀死记者的凶手
The men that killed that reporter,
我们认为是
we think that they're muscle
危地马拉一些重要人物的手下
for some heavy hitters down in Guatemala.
他们已经毫无顾忌地杀害了一个人
They had no problem taking one life already.
你所做的都是为了拯救生命
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表