剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Tell me about your life,
最近过得怎么样
about what's going on with you.
求你了
Please?
我无意中听到原告律师的谈话
So I overheard the plaintiff's lawyer out there.
他一直想以最初索赔金额的一小部分达成和解
He's been trying to settle for a fraction of the original claim.
-市里不同意 -为什么
- The city won't agree. - Why not?
我猜是雅各布斯投机取巧
Well, I guess Jacobs finagled
在最后一刻申请案件重新分配
a last-minute reassignment
所以案子将指定这位法官审理
so the case would be heard by this judge specifically.
她偏袒警♥察♥ 声名在外
She's notorious for backing the badge.
政♥府♥使出了强硬手段
The city's playing hardball.
这么说市检察官是要利用我们搞砸这位女士的案子
So the city attorney is using us to sink this lady's case.
她的赢面很大
There's a decent chance
她要求的赔偿也合情合理
that she deserves every dollar that she's asking for.
雅各布斯先生
Mr. Jacobs.
实不相瞒
I'd be lying if I didn't say
我在重新考虑出庭作证
I was having second thoughts about testifying.
怎么了
What's the problem?
感觉你是在利用特警队的名誉
Feels like you're using SWAT's reputation
来给自己增加其它方法得不到的筹码
to score points that you can't get any other way.
我没有要你撒谎 警司
I'm not asking you to lie, Sergeant.
我不确定我想这样被人利用
I'm not sure I'm down to be used like that.
你不是开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
你现在突然告诉我这个
You spring this on me right now?
你和我一样 都是人♥民♥公仆
You're a public servant, same as me.
我们都有为这座城市服务的义务
We both have obligations to the city.
不对 我们有为市民服务的义务 不是政♥府♥
No, we have obligations to the citizens, not the city.
凯警司 你呢
Sergeant Kay? What about you?
能给我们一点时间吗
Can you, uh, give us a minute, please?
你是来认真的吗
You serious about this?
再认真不过了 迪肯
I'm dead-ass serious, Deacon.
这些天来 我受够"公事公办"了
I'm just about done with "Business as usual" these days.
黑尔医生 你好
Dr. Hale? Hi.
我是吉姆·斯特里特 我的母亲凯伦
I'm, uh, Jim Street. My mother Karen
是你的病人
is one of your patients.
-对 你好 -她的肝脏
- Yeah. Hi. - This thing with her liver.
究竟有多糟
How bad is it really?
她好像很确定自己快要死了
I mean,she seems pretty convinced she's dying.
你母亲已经是肝硬化晚期了
Your mother's cirrhosis is advanced.
目前还没到末期 但恐怕
It's not end-stage yet, but I'm afraid
只是早晚的事了
it's only a matter of time.
好吧 有什么治疗方案呢
Okay, so what about treatment?
不能进行肝脏移植 我们也束手无策
Short of a transplant, there's really very little we can offer.
但她不够资格上器官捐赠名单
And she doesn't qualify for getting on a donor list,
只能等死了吗
so what, that's just it?
也不一定
Not necessarily.
我已经跟她讨论过活体移植的手术方案
I've discussed a living donor transplant with her.
好吧 那是什么
Okay, w-what's that?
如果有捐赠者 通常是亲属 测试结果匹配
If a potential donor, typically a family member, tests as a match,
我们可以取走捐赠者部分肝脏
we can harvest part of their liver
移植到病人体内
and transplant it into the patient.
通常 捐赠者捐出自己器官的一半
Usually, a donor gives up about half the organ,
几个月后就能再生
which regenerates over several months.
手术成功率很高
We've seen great success with it.
你妈妈没说起这件事吗
Your mom didn't mention any of this?
她一定是忘了
Must've slipped her mind.
你知道流程 迪亚兹 走出监狱
You know the drill, Diaz. Exit the cell,
眼睛直视前方
keep your eyes straight ahead.
搞定了
Ya está.
搞什么
Yo, what's up, man?
那边什么情况
What do you got there?
快点
Come on, now!
等等
Hey, hold up, man.
快走 走 快点
Move your asses. Go! Come on, let's go.
走
Go!
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
跪下
Down on your knees!
-让开 -放下武器
- Get out of the way! - Drop your weapon.
拉响警报 大厅有四名囚犯在逃 一名持有武器
10-39. Four inmates on the loose in the lobby. One is armed!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
快闪开 不然他就没命了
Out of the way or he's dead!
是枪声 听起来在楼下
Those are gunshots. Sounds like downstairs.
我现在就杀了他 疏散大楼
I'll kill him now! Clear the building!
快滚
Get out now!
所有人 待在原地
Everyone, stay where you are.
这是发现活跃枪手的警报
This is an active shooter alarm.
前方有更多警♥察♥
More cops in front.
走 找别的路出去
Go, find another way out.
门被锁上了 打不开
It's locked, it won't budge.
法官阁下 请马上把门打开
Your Honor, open that door right now.
我们有安全条例 警司
We have a protocol, Sergeant.
这是我的法庭
This is my courtroom.
我要对庭内人的安危负责
I'm responsible for the lives in it.
我们要对外面的人的安危负责
And we're responsible for the ones out there.
走
Go!
开门
Open the door.
系统是这样设计的 即便我想 也打不开
The way our system's set up, I can't, even if I wanted to.
用劲
Come on.
反恐特警队
第四季 第十六集
警局无法给我确切的答复
I can't get a straight answer from the Sheriff's Department.
那个法庭里面怎么连个警员都不剩
How the hell are there no deputies left inside that courthouse?
他们只能撤退
Look, they had to retreat.
那些囚犯已经杀害了两名警员
We know the prisoners killed two of them
并威胁会继续杀人
and threatened to keep killing.
里面有三十名平民
And we got 30 civilians inside?
至少 可能更多
Yeah, at least, maybe more.
他们情绪很高涨 指挥官
Emotions are running high here, Commander.
能理解 他们失去了两位同志
Understandable. They just lost two of their own.
洛克和布伦纳的小队跟联调局
Rocker and Brenner's teams are with the Feds
去莱克伍德执行突袭任务了
on a raid in Lakewood.
我来做决定
I'm making the call.
这次行动交给20D 告诉他们
This is on 20-David. Let them know.
收到 稍等 洪都来电♥话♥了
Roger. Hang on. Hondo's clicking in.
接吧
Take it.
洪都 我 斯特里特和谭在前线 你们在哪
Hondo, I'm out front with Street and Tan. Where are you guys?
迪肯和我被锁在三楼的一间法庭内
Deac and I are locked down in a courtroom on the third floor.
活跃枪手安全条例
Active shooter protocol.
安保系统把这里变成了一间紧急避险室
The security system's turned this place into a panic room,
我们被困在里面而且没有携带武器
and we are stuck without firearms.
知道枪手身份了吗
What'd you find out about the shooter?
不止一名枪手 有四人
It's not just one, there are four of them.
他们已经杀死了两名警员
They already killed a couple deputies.
楼下有四名持械囚犯
We got four armed inmates downstairs.
感觉像是隐蔽持械凶犯情况
Sounds like a barricade situation.
他们提什么要求了吗
They make any demands?
-还没有和他们取得联♥系♥ -我查到他们的身份了
- There hasn't been contact yet. - I got their IDs.
塞尔吉奥·迪亚兹 他的兄弟艾德里安 贝尼·里奥斯
Sergio Diaz, his brother Adrian, Beni Rios,
尼科·古斯曼 洛杉矶磁帮的
Nico Guzman. Members of Los Mags.
职业杀手团伙 他们枪杀了九人
Ran their hit squad. They executed nine people.
应该今天判刑 谋杀
Due to be sentenced today. Capital murder.
预计被判终生监禁 不得保释
Expected to get life without parole.
指挥官说这次行动交给我们 老大
Yeah, Commander said this is on us, boss.
小队都已到达现场 怎么安排
The team's all here now, so what's the game plan?
我们不了解外面的情况 卢卡
We're flying blind here, Luca.
听着 你是现场资历最深的
Listen, you're senior man on-site.
现在交给你指挥 小队交给你了
You are in charge now. The team is in your hands.
卢卡
Luca.
-洪都 有人出来了 -好 去吧
- Hondo, someone's coming outside. - All right, go.
-你可以的 -有警♥察♥靠近这栋大楼
- You got this, man. - Any cop comes near this building,
就会有人没命
people gonna die!
盯紧塞尔吉奥·迪亚兹 退后
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表