剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- I'm clear for duty. - Yeah, I know.
你现在还有去找她吗
Are you still talking to her?
或许这样比较好
Maybe it's a good idea.
你和艾丽卡是室友 走出伤痛要需要一个过程
You were living with Erika, and loss is a process.
我在消化
I'm dealing with it.
一口一杯闷 还在酒吧打架
One shot at a time? Bar fights?
你又不是没喝醉过
Like I've never seen you drunk before?
工作日没有过
Not on a school night.
明天请个假 好好休息
Look, take tomorrow off. Get some rest.
明天下班我再来 跟你好好聊聊
I'll come by after. We can chat a little more.
还帮你打扫一下 好吗
I'll help you clean up, too, okay?
谭
Hey, Tan?
不要告诉别人 好吗
Don't tell anyone, okay?
什么事 玛福德
What's up, Mumford?
你好 杰克
Hey, Jack.
不 很抱歉 我忘记了
No, I'm-I'm sorry. I-I forgot.
我会的 我会想办法的
I will. I'll-I'll figure something out.
好 好
Okay. All right.
我也爱你 再见
Love you, too. Bye.
玛福德
Hey, Mumford.
听说昨天的事了
Heard about yesterday.
希望你没有肌肉拉伤
Hope you didn't pull any muscles.
我好得很
No, I'm golden.
不过听你刚才讲电♥话♥
But from the sound of that conversation,
好像你才是那个遇到麻烦的人
looks like you're the one with the problems.
-安妮找你麻烦了 -不是
- Annie giving you grief? - No, no.
就是我答应我要
It's just I-I promised that I'd come up
为莱拉新学校的无声竞拍捐款
with a donation for the silent auction at Lila's new school,
截止日期是今天 我忘记了
and, uh, the deadline was today. I forgot.
那是个好学校
Yeah, that fancy-pants place.
学费你还应付得来吗
How you liking those tuition fees?
钱的方面没什么问题
Oh, nothing I can't handle.
我现在最大的难题是
My biggest problem right now is
找件什么不得了的事做
trying to find something impressive enough to
能和在卡波豪华别♥墅♥住上一周
sit alongside a weeklong stay at a fancy villa in Cabo,
乘游艇欣赏日落
a sunset cruise on a yacht, oh,
或是去太空探索技术公♥司♥实地考察相提并论
and a behind-the-scenes look at SpaceX.
那坐在警车后座
So, I guess a tour of L.A. Crime scenes
-到洛杉矶犯罪现场参观算不算 -不行
- from the back of a patrol car is not gonna cut it? - u202dNo.
要是我不快点想出来
If I don't come up with something soon,
安妮就要... 她会不高兴的
Annie's gonna... Well, she'll be displeased.
永远不要跟你的老婆承诺一件你做不到的事
Never make promises to your wife you can't keep.
经验之谈
That's what I learned.
你可结了四次婚
You've been married four times.
我不是一开始就学到了的
I didn't learn it right away.
你今天不是请假休息吗
Thought you were taking today off.
想了想还是不了 我没事
Decided not to. I'm good.
你确定吗
You sure?
早上好
Morning.
你眼睛怎么了
What happened to you?
昨晚拆箱子
Unpacking the last of the boxes last night.
我把搅拌机放在架子上 掉下来砸到我了
I put a blender on a shelf, and it fell.
是按到碎冰模式了吗
Was it set on crush mode?
你该看看搅拌机的下场
You should see the blender.
搅拌机掉下来砸到她
A blender fell on her?
你和莫莉怎么样了
How are things with Molly?
-她还好吗 -我不知道
- She doing okay? - u202d I don't know, man.
分手后还没跟她说过话
Haven't spoken since the breakup.
希克斯知道了吗
Hicks know about it yet?
莫莉现在还没告诉他吧
Molly must've told him about it by now, right?
应该吧 要是他知道了
Nah. If he knew,
你明年都要去武器库值班了
you'd for sure be on armory duty for the next year.
不过现在指挥官应该很忙
Anyway, think the commander's a little preoccupied
他才死里逃生
right now after his brush with death.
-什么 -手♥机♥消息还是要看的 兄弟
- What? - u202dYou got to start reading your texts, dude.
所以玛福德也来了
That's why Mumford's here.
玛福德
Mumford.
现在知道怎么保持警惕了吧 孩子
Still got your head on a swivel, kid?
我们看着他呢
Yeah, we keep him in line.
有些教训一辈子都忘不了
Some lessons you never forget.
介意我找迪肯说点事吗
You mind if I borrow Deac real quick?
怎么会
No problem.
我还有重要的侦察工作要做呢
I have important investigative business to attend to.
什么事
What's up?
我不知道你是在质疑我的判断
I can't tell whether you're questioning my judgment
还是在挑战我的权威
or just my authority.
不管是什么 你都让我很生气
But either way, you're pissing me off.
都不是的 长官
It's neither one. u202dSir,
斯特里特找到我 跟我表述了他对玛福德的担心
Street came to me expressing his concern about Mumford.
我也同样的忧虑
Turns out it's a concern I share.
所以我们才来找你
That's why we're coming to you.
我几周前见到巴克了
I saw Buck a few weeks ago.
他说玛福德最近跟他联♥系♥得特别频繁
He mentioned Mumford's been calling him a lot more than usual.
聊以前的案子
Talking about old cases.
洛克告诉我去年一年中
Rocker's told me that over the last year,
玛福德不止一次找他
Mumford's hit him up more than once,
看能不能让他做突袭顾问
seeing if he can consult on raids.
或许他只是太闲了
Well, maybe he's just bored.
或许不止如此
Or maybe it's more than that.
巴克说他似乎比平常
Buck said he seemed more,
更多愁善感
uh, sentimental than usual.
他说他很担心他...
He said he was worried about him, and that's...
是巴克说的
that's Buck saying that.
监视的时候 我和玛福德待了一小时
I've spent hours at a time on stakeouts with Mumford.
如果他对生活失去了目标
If he was feeling desperate for something to live for,
我应该能感觉出来
I think I would've noticed.
长官
Sir,
有人很善于隐藏
some people hide it really well.
我觉得玛福德只是想找出
I don't think this is about anything more for Mumford
杀害他教女的凶手
than nailing the guy that killed his goddaughter.
很感谢你们对一名退休警♥察♥的关心
I appreciate your concern for a retired brother in blue.
我会留意的
I'll keep an eye on him.
明白吗
We done?
我们浏览了一小时罪犯照片
After an hour of going through mugshots,
昨天跟着特雷·米切尔的人就是他们
these are the guys we saw with Trey Mitchell yesterday.
内斯特和艾德里安·黑丝格斯
Nestor and Adrian Hitzges.
没听说过
Never heard of 'em.
"防弹男孩" 又名"坏蛋二人组"
"Bulletproof Boys," aka "Badass Incorporated,"
又叫"格林兄弟" 只有一个"m"
aka "Brothers Grim." One "m" in Grim.
他们应该固定一个绰号♥
Sounds like they need to settle on a nickname.
雇佣打手
Hired muscle for everyone
从抢劫团伙到像特雷这样的毒品集团都雇过他们
from snatch-and-grab crews to drug operations like Trey's.
知道他们现在在哪吗
Do we know where they're at now?
一年前假释期逃跑
Skipped parole a year ago.
昨天看到车用的是假车牌
Fake plates on the car we saw yesterday.
我让谭去查
I got Tan looking through
缉毒局在仓库的调查发现
the DEA's findings from the warehouse.
可能能找到什么线索
There's a chance we might pick up a lead from that.
我整理了一份特雷·米切尔的资料
I worked up a dossier on Trey Mitchell
你们可以看看
if you want to see it.
这些都是你昨晚整理的
You put all this together since last night?
开始调查时 我就把这三十四人的资料整理出来了
u202dActually, I put it together on all 34 suspects when we started this.
-对吗 -看来应该返聘你
- Right? - Sounds like you ought to come
让你回来当警探了 玛福德
out of retirement to be a detective, Mumford.
开玩笑吧
You kidding, right?
一旦我们抓住这家伙
As soon as we nail this guy,
我就会重新睡到自然醒
I'm going back to sleeping till 10:00
和我的老婆开着敞篷车在太平洋海岸公路兜风
and long drives up the PCH in the convertible with my lady.
看起来特雷在社交媒体上
Well, looks like Trey's got quite the imprint
-可真留下不少东西呢 -香车
- on social media. - Cars.
美女 珠宝
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表