剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
even though I could still hear people screaming inside.
库珀今早挨了一枪 受伤的本应是我
Cooper took a bullet this morning. It should've been me.
别这样
Come on.
别往那方面想 听到了吗
Don't even begin to go there, you hear me?
指挥官 队长 有电♥话♥找你们
Commander, Captain, you have a phone call.
是亚当·马克斯
It's Adam Max.
马克斯先生 我是洛城警局特警队的希克斯指挥官
Mr. Max, this is Commander Hicks, LAPD SWAT.
我没兴趣和你废话 指挥官
I have no interest in talking to you, Commander.
我找豪瑟尔队长
I'm calling for Captain Hauser.
我知道他在这
I know he's there.
我在
I'm here.
你说
I'm listening.
你是个懦夫 豪瑟尔
You're a coward, Hauser.
就像你放任我家人死去的那晚一样
Same as you were the night that you let my family die.
但那阻止不了我
But that won't stop me.
如果你
Now, if you
和你的人继续当缩头乌龟
and your men are gonna hide in your little bunker,
那整个洛城消防局都是我的猎物 明白吗
then all of LAFD is fair game, you understand me?
狩猎季节到了
It's open season,
他们的死将由你来负责
and their deaths are gonna be on your hands,
就像我妻子和女儿的死一样
just like the deaths of my wife and my daughter.
马克斯先生 我们能不能
Mr. Max, if we could just...
-谈一谈 -不 没什么好说的了
- just talk... - No. No more talk.
法庭证词 口供 我听够了
Court testimony, depositions-- I heard it all.
谈话时间结束
The time for talk is over.
是时候行动了
It's time to act now.
马克斯先生 不管你打的什么算盘
Mr. Max, whatever you're planning to do,
都不能让你的妻女死而复生
it's not gonna bring your wife and daughter back.
马♥克♥思♥先生
Mr. Max?
马克斯先生 谭 有发现吗
Mr. Max? Tan, you got anything?
信♥号♥♥指向三个北谷的不同信♥号♥♥塔
The call pinged off three different towers in the North Valley.
他在移♥动♥ 可能在5号♥公路上 也可能是210
He's in motion. Could be on the 5, maybe the 210.
我们出动部队 等赶到时
We roll units, he'll be ten miles down the road
他也已经在十英里外了
by the time we get there.
告诉洪都我要所有队伍待命 准备出发
Tell Hondo I want all teams on standby, ready to roll.
我们会监控消防调度 目前只能做到这样了
We'll monitor Fire Dispatch. That's the best we can do right now.
你不可能保护洛杉矶所有消防员
There's no way you can protect every firefighter in Los Angeles.
我的确不能
No. There's not.
怎么回事
What happened?
西尔玛分局接到一个拼车司机的电♥话♥
The Sylmar station got a call from a rideshare driver.
他说他靠边停车 因为乘客要生了
Said he pulled over because his passenger was in labor.
医护人员和消防员赶到时
When the paramedics and firefighters showed up,
汽车爆♥炸♥了
the car exploded.
又一个陷阱 不过他改变了策略
It's another trap, only he's changed his game.
把步♥枪♥换成了燃♥烧♥弹♥
Firebomb instead of a rifle.
跳过911直接打给消防局
Calling the station directly instead of 911.
我们毫无进展 甚至逐渐落后
I feel like we're falling behind rather than catching up.
有多糟糕
How bad?
又有两名消防员受伤
Two more firemen injured.
没有更糟已经是万幸
We're lucky it wasn't worse.
现场的加州高速巡逻队说
Talked to CHP on scene.
爆♥炸♥的目的是投掷燃烧的汽油
That explosion was designed to throw burning gasoline,
焚烧范围内的所有人
incinerate anyone in its radius.
他想看到消防员被烧死
He wanted to see firefighters burn.
都是因为我
All on my account.
这不怪你
This isn't on you.
真不怪我就好了
I wish that were true.
莫莉
Molly.
-怎么了 -我知道你很忙
- What's up? - I know you're busy,
但我打给监狱问了你妈妈的情况
but I called the prison to check on your mom.
你干了什么
You did what?
她没有撒谎 吉姆
She wasn't lying, Jim.
我和医生谈过了 她肝脏出了问题
I talked to a doctor. It's something with her liver.
他们要送她去医院做检查
They're transferring her to a hospital for tests.
-情况很糟 -莫莉 我说过了
- It's bad. - Molly, I told you,
我不想和她有任何瓜葛 好吗 你明知我们的过去
I want nothing to do with her, okay? You know our history.
她滥用药物 酒精 还施暴
Her-her drug abuse. Alcohol. Violence.
可这一切都与她被虐待的事实有关
And every one of those things is consistent with her being abused.
不要把她搞得像个受害者似的
Do not go making her a victim.
宝贝 她就是个受害者
Babe, she is a victim.
我一直都在和你妈妈这样的妇女打交道
I deal with women like your mother all the time,
她们的生活因为
their lives destroyed
被虐待并从未得到救助的创伤而被毁掉了
by the trauma of being abused and never getting help.
20年前 她需要戒毒治疗
20 years ago, she needed treatment,
而她得到的只是虐待和牢狱之灾
and all she's had is a life of black eyes and incarceration.
那你是说
So, you're saying
-又把她送进监狱是我的错了 -不
- this is my fault for having her locked up again? - No.
可吉姆 这是给了你生命的人啊
But, Jim, this is the woman who gave birth to you.
而之后的每一天 她都把一同拉进了深渊
And dragged me through hell every day since.
她背叛了我 对我撒谎
She betrayed me, lied to me.
她从我这偷钱 差点断送了我在特警队的前途
She stole from me. She almost cost me my career at SWAT.
我真无法相信你会站在她那一边
I really can't believe you're taking her side on this.
我并没有站队
I'm not taking sides.
难道你不觉得你应该作出选择吗
Well, don't you think maybe you should be?
跟你说吧
You know what?
现在我没法说这事 我还在工作呢 我...
I can't do this right now. I'm at work, okay? I just...
没办法说这个
can't do this.
来吧 给我们露一手
Come on, let's see it.
31. 32.
加油 加油 你能行
Come on, baby, let's go. You got this.
-加油 -没可能 他够不到我的记录
- Come on. - Not a chance. He can't touch my record.
-加油 加油 -加油
- Come on, let's go. - Let's go.
-不行了吧 -别听他们的 再来5个
- Is that it? - Don't listen to them, all right? Five more.
-不行了吧 -给我们露一手
- Is that it? - Let's see it.
胜者以及连胜的冠军
Winner and still champion!
布拉德利 你们队长呢
Bradley. Where's your captain?
不清楚 没看见他
Not sure. Haven't seen him.
有谁知道豪瑟尔在哪吗
Anybody know where Hauser is?
迪肯 出什么事了
Well, Deac, what's going on?
指挥官
Commander.
我认为豪瑟尔跑去干傻事了
I think Hauser's gone and done something stupid.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
迪肯又去上了亚当·麦克斯的社交媒体
?Deacon went back into Adam Max's social media
并发现麦克斯的疯话下有个回复
and found a reply to one of Max's rants.
是豪瑟尔队长留的 15分钟以前
It's from Captain Hauser, posted 15 minutes ago.
"你的怒火是冲我来的 我们面谈吧"
"I'm the one you're angry at. Let's talk in person."
他给麦克斯留了电♥话♥号♥ 现在他人不见了
He gave Max his number, and now he's gone.
天啊 他要牺牲自己去救他的人
He's gonna give himself up hoping to save his men, for God's sakes.
我去追踪豪瑟尔的手♥机♥
I'll start a trace on Hauser's phone,
会把定位信息发给你的
send you the tracking information.
真没想到你有胆量露面
I'm surprised you had the guts to show up.
基于你过往的情况
Given your track record.
-我来是因为我需要道个歉 -道歉
- I came because I needed to apologize. - Apologize?
你以为我有可能会原谅你吗
You think there's some version of this where I forgive you?
你让我妻子和我的女儿活活烧死
You let my wife and my little girl burn to death.
你说得对 每一天我都想对你说
You're right. And every day, I've wanted to tell you
我是多抱歉 但市里不让我这么做
how sorry I am, but the city wouldn't let me.
赔偿责任 他们说
Liability, they said.
-亚当 我们没能救下她们我真的很抱歉 -"没能"
- Adam, I am so sorry that we couldn't save them. - "Couldn't"?
没去救
That we didn't.
是我没去救下她们
That I didn't save them.
但如果我们真去救了 我的人也会死的
But if we had tried, my men would have died, too.
不 现在还找借口已经太晚了
No. It's too late for excuses.
从你让她们烧死那一刻 一切就已经太晚了
It was too late the moment that you let them die.
你想要我怎么样
Okay. What do you want from me?
去那边 走
Over there. Go.
好 你...
Okay. Okay, just...
冷静点
just calm down.
我们很近了
We're close.
30米以内
Within 50 feet.
没有啊 他到底在哪儿
Nothing. Where the hell is he?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表