剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
尼歇尔
Nichelle, hey.
你今天上班吗
Hey. You working today?
在警员调查处的报告出来之前我们只能做案头工作
They got us on desk duty until the FID report comes back.
我不耽误你了
Well, I won't keep you.
这些天我们都没机会好好聊聊
We really don't get to speak much these days.
最近我也没见你去社区活动中心了
I haven't seen you stop by the community center lately.
就是想问问你的情况
Just wanted to check in,
看看葬礼进行得如何
see how the funeral went.
团队都很难过
The team's taking it pretty hard,
但我们都在打起精神
but we're all showing up.
那你呢
And how about you?
我也说不好 我...
I don't know, I'm, uh...
还在消化这件事
still processing.
我知道你在努力更好地打开心扉
Well, I know you're trying to get better at opening up.
如果你想聊聊 你知道去哪儿找我
If you want to talk, you know where to find me.
我知道 谢谢 尼歇尔
I do. Thank you, Nichelle.
听说警员调查处的报告今天就要出来了
Heard the FID report's coming out today.
打起精神来
Keep your head up.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
洛克 艾丽卡的事我非常非常难过
Rocker... I am so sorry about Erika.
她是非常好的队员
She was a great team member.
充满好奇 充满斗志
You know, curious, great spirit.
不停地问问题
Constantly asking questions.
她很崇拜你 洪都
She admired you, Hondo.
看起来你在一步一步回顾你们突袭行动呢
Looks like you're retracing your steps from the raid?
我只是尽我所能
I'm doing what I can.
我不知道报告会怎么说 所以
I have no idea what that report's gonna say, so...
我只是想确保我记住发生的一切
I just want to make sure that I remember how everything went down...
以防我需要去为自己的决定去辩护
in case I got to defend my decisions.
给
Here.
大卫 我知道现在问不太合适 但是
David, I know it's not the best time to ask, but...
-你需要回去吗 -嗯
- do you need to go back? - Yeah.
我是队里唯一可以出现场的人
I'm the only member of the squad that's cleared for field duty,
所以我得回去 万一有警情呢
so I have to go back if we get a call.
我问的是回特警队 就这个
I mean, to SWAT. Period.
你会考虑离开吗
Are you open to leaving?
你是说退休
You mean retiring?
安妮 我再有一年就能拿养老金了
Annie, I'm a year away from collecting my pension.
可私人保全生意很好啊
Yeah, but private security's going so well.
你的福利很不错
You've got great benefits.
如果你去做全职的 你仍会有份很棒的工作
And if you did that full-time, you'd still have a great job
是你喜欢的事 而且你就不会
that you love, and you wouldn't be
时刻处于这种危险之中了
in this kind of danger all the time.
我们回头再说行吗
Can we talk about this later?
如果回头再说就太晚了呢
What if later is too late?
如果你三天前在现场
If you were there three days ago,
葬礼就可能是你的而不是艾丽卡的了
that might have been your funeral instead of Erika's.
这不一定会发生
You don't know that.
你让我和孩子们怎么办
Where does that put me and the kids?
没有你我撑不下去
I can't do all this without you.
我从一开始就不想这样
I don't ever want to.
抱歉 今早在葬礼上
I'm sorry, this morning at the service,
这一幕太真实了
it's just, things got too real.
见好就收吧
Just quit while you're ahead.
我们今晚再聊
We'll talk tonight.
除非你工作太忙回不来
Unless you get too busy with work.
我得走了 抱歉
I got to go. I'm sorry.
好的
Okay.
吉姆 你的背包
Jim, your backpack.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一路上都没说话
You didn't say a word the whole drive in.
抱歉 我只是不太有兴致聊天
Sorry, I'm just not feeling very talkative.
我们都认识艾丽卡 曾与她共事
We all knew Erika, worked with her...
她对我们来说很重要
She meant a lot to all of us.
-尤其是克里斯 -我理解
- Especially Chris. - I understand all that.
但还有其他的
But there's something else.
你睡觉的时候辗转反侧
You've been tossing in your sleep.
这一般意味着你在担心什么
Normally, that means you're nervous about something.
听着 别担心我
Look, don't worry about me.
好吗
Okay?
回头见
See you later?
好 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
阿朗索 我跟你谈谈
Alonso. Need a word with you.
听着 直到警员调查处的报告发回
Listen, until the FID report comes back,
所有人原地待命 完成文职工作
everybody's benched and on desk duty.
但你依然未被批准返回总部执勤
But you personally still haven't been cleared to return to HQ.
为什么
Why not?
休斯医生还没批准你的心理评估报告
Dr. Hughes hasn't signed off on your psych eval.
胡说 我很好
Well, that's crap. I'm fine.
她想再见你一次
She wants to see you again.
她说自己有一些保留意见
Said she has some reservations.
保留意见 具体是什么
Reservations? Like what, exactly?
我不是心理医生
I'm not the shrink.
但也许与你是艾丽卡舍友有关
But maybe you living with Erika is a factor.
在医生认为问题解决之前
And until the issue's resolved to the satisfaction of the doc,
我必须得听从她的建议
I have to abide by her recommendations.
明白 指挥官
Understood, Commander.
各位 专心
Guys, focus!
杜伦 单手 伙计
Durham, monkey grip, man.
不然怎么叫"单杠"呢 快冲
Why they call 'em "Monkey bars." Let's go!
多谢你让我帮你站岗
Thanks for letting me stand in for you,
监督学员
supervise the candidates.
如果你要干文职工作
Well, if you're gonna be on desk duty,
最好派上点用场
might as well be of some use.
-他们进行第几轮了 -第十轮
- What round are they on? - Ten.
上啊 马尔霍特拉
Let's go, Malhotra.
爬上去
Get up there.
停下
Stop this.
你们两个干什么呢
What are you two doing?
尽力表现自己最好的一面
Trying to be the best versions of ourselves.
我这是设问句 伙计
It's a rhetorical question, man.
你们都很想进特警队 好吗
You're both trying to make it onto SWAT, okay?
你们觉得这很难 等到实战就知道了
You think this is hard, wait till you get out in the field.
那会非常 非常的艰难
It can be, uh... it can be rough.
我们必须确保你们能胜任
And we need to know you can deal with that.
听明白了吗
You guys got it?
这回不是设问句 听明白没
It's not rhetorical. You guys got it?
-是的 长官 -是的 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
开始吧
Let's go.
杜伦
Hey, Durham,
我知道你很累
listen, I know you're tired.
别把它当成负重
Don't think of that as weight.
把它想成一条生命
Think of that as a life.
懂吗 在于你的想法
All right? It's mental.
你翻过那面墙 他们就能活下来
You get over that wall, they survive.
调准心态 开始 你能行的
Calibrate. Let's go. You can do it.
收到 我会的 谢谢你 凯警司
Copy that, will do. Thanks, Sergeant Kay.
开始
Let's go.
-你这教官够狠的 -不该如此吗
- Riding them pretty hard. - Shouldn't I?
我以为在特警学校的最后一周能轻松点
Thought we were gonna ease up the last week of SWAT school.
这可不是该放松的一周
It's not that kind of week.
-克里斯 -我知道你想再见我 但是
- Chris. - I know you wanted to see me again, but,
我认为我应该回总部和队员在一起
I think I deserve to be back in HQ with the rest of my team.
我有一些保留意见
I have reservations.
我了解到艾丽卡被害的那天
I learned that you personally lobbied for Erika
是你提的建议 让她补位20小队
to fill in on 20-Squad the day that she got killed.
我想确保
I want to make sure
你没有为此感到自责或者愧疚
you don't have any self-condemnation or guilt about that.
谢谢你 医生 但我没事了
I appreciate it, Doc, but I'm good to go.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表