剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Everything you do here's about saving lives.
我们也是一样 帮帮我们吧
Help us do the same.
我不认识他们
I don't know them.
但是希望有人能帮到他们
But I hope someone can help them.
好的 非常感谢您的配合
Okay. Thank you for your time.
我觉得他还不信任我们 但是已经动摇了
I don't think he's sold on us yet, but he's thinking about it.
总比一无所获好
Better than nothing.
小危地马拉仓库发生枪击案
Shooting in Little Guatemala.
30D就位
30-David on site.
进入
Making entry.
快走 快走
Move, move, move, move.
枪手在哪
Where are the shooters?
只有一个人 我不知道他去哪了
There's only one. I don't know where he went.
还有多少员工
How many other employees?
两个 包括店主
Two, including the owner.
30D 发现活跃枪手 已开火
30-David, active shooter, gunfire!
屋内深处 至少两名平民在场
Deep interior, at least two civilians on site.
-只见到一名枪手 -20D到达现场
- Only one shooter seen. - 20-David on scene.
我和斯特里特在后侧外面
Street and I are three out.
他还在追人
He's still chasing someone.
行动
All right, let's move.
走 快走
Move, move. Come on.
女士 洛城警局 你还好吗
Ma'am. I'm LAPD. Are you all right?
我的腿 我的腿
My leg. My leg.
20D 女性枪击受害者
This is 20-David. Female gunshot victim,
右小腿 意识清醒 有呼吸
right calf wound, conscious, breathing.
我们帮你
We got you.
-救援已经在路上了 -好的
- Help's on the way. - Okay.
货堆后面还藏了个人
There's another person hiding behind the stacks.
谭 闪光弹随时待命
Tan, F.B. on tap.
洛城警局特警队 放下武器
LAPD SWAT! Drop your weapon!
举起手来
Hands!
双手抱头 不许动
Hands behind your head! Don't move!
你没事吧
You okay?
20D 无需支援 已将枪手制♥服♥
This is 20-David, we're Code 4. Shooter in custody.
洪都
Hondo?
-有匹配的吗 -救下了一个
- We got a match? - Saved one.
这只是个开始
That's a start.
卢卡 接到了劫杀组的电♥话♥
Luca, got a call from RHD.
我们在货仓抓到的那个人不肯开口
The guy we arrested at the warehouse, he's not talking,
但是他的指纹跟我们在安吉拉家里找到的匹配
but his boot print matches one we found at Angela's house.
我猜他请了律师
And I assume he lawyered up?
他连开口请律师都不肯
He won't speak to ask for one.
也不肯说出自己的名字
He wouldn't even give his name.
拉米罗被捕之前尽全力把短♥信♥发出去
Man, Ramiro focused on getting that text off before his arrest.
现在这个人又什么都不肯说
Now this guy won't spill anything?
不禁好奇这后面到底是什么力量
Makes you wonder what's behind all this.
你的朋友们已经不在汽车旅店了
Your friends were no longer at the motel.
我门派巡警去看过了 里基 没找到他们
We sent units to check, Ricky, but there was no sign of them.
发现安吉拉出事之后我们就分开了
We split up when we found out about Angela.
仓库的主人认识我家里人
The owner of the warehouse, he knows my family.
他本来要开车带我出城
He was going to give me a ride out of town.
你知道追杀你和你朋友的人吗
What do you know about the men that are hunting you and your friends?
不知道 我发誓
Nothing. I swear.
有人把你的照片发给了他们
Someone sent your photos to them.
他们都是受雇来杀你们四个的
Okay, they were hired to kill all of you.
我们树了一些敌
We made some enemies.
-在我们国家 -什么意思
- Back home. - What do you mean?
怎么竖的敌
How?
艾德文和玛尔塔是学医的
Edwin and Marta are training to be doctors.
他们是来帮助偏远地区病患的
They came to help with all the sickness going on in the backcountry.
卡洛斯个我 我们是发小
Carlos and I, we grew up together,
之前是种地的
working the farms.
这些职业听起来并不会与人树敌
Well, those don't seem like life choices that make enemies.
卡洛斯的兄弟领导了一个人♥权♥组织
Carlos's brother led a human rights group,
我们的农场上有个矿井在排放有毒物质
and there was a mine that was poisoning our farms.
我们国家那些腐♥败♥的官员
The corrupt politicians who run our country
放任不管 任由毒物毁坏我们的农作物
just let them keep destroying our crops.
于是我们把矿井封了
So we blocked the mine, shut it down.
士兵来了
Soldiers came...
投放了催泪瓦斯
fired tear gas.
还开了枪
Gunshots.
拷打民众
Beat people.
但我们把所有罪行录了下来
But we recorded everything.
我们想在媒体上公开视频
We were trying to get it to the media.
政♥府♥阻止了你们
Did the government get in your way?
同意播出视频的记者
The reporters who agreed to broadcast the video
都被捕了
were arrested.
然后卡洛斯的兄弟被杀害了
Then Carlos's brother was murdered.
我们担心下个受害者就是我们自己
We were afraid we would be next.
所以你们来了洛杉矶
So you came to L.A.
寄希望于美国的媒体报道
and you thought that coverage in the U.S. Media
可能会找人来救你的人♥民♥
might get someone to help your people.
你们是怎么找上安吉拉的
How did you team up with Angela?
是卡洛斯挑的这家杂♥志♥社
Carlos staked out the magazine office.
他想让自己的兄弟死得其所
He wanted his brother's death to matter.
安吉拉给我们买♥♥了手♥机♥ 说只用来打电♥话♥
Angela bought us a phone, said to only call using it.
-现在手♥机♥在谁手上 -卡洛斯
- Who has the phone now? - Carlos.
安吉拉没接他的电♥话♥ 于是他去了她家
When Angela did not answer his calls, he went to her house.
看到了警车
Saw the police cars.
我们不知道是谁杀了她
We didn't know who killed her,
但卡洛斯说我们得再藏起来
but Carlos said we had to hide again.
我去查下她的消费记录 追踪一次性手♥机♥的购买♥♥地
I'll look at her financials to track the burner phone purchase.
或许能进一步查到卡洛斯的位置
Maybe get a location on Carlos from that.
安吉拉 她只是想帮助我们
Angela, she-she was just trying to help us.
我们也不知道她会遭遇不测
W-We never meant for anything to happen to...
这不怪你和你的朋友
Hey-hey-hey, it's not on you... or your friends.
这是杀害她的人的错
It's on the people who killed her.
现在交给我们去找出他们
And it's on us to find 'em.
没事吧
Everything all right?
琼刚跟埃梅和尼米拉解释了拉米罗被捕的事
Joan just talked Eme and Nimla through Ramiro's arrest,
告诉她们这意味着什么
what it means.
她们不是很理解 也很害怕被分开
They're confused, terrified of being separated.
不管怎样 她们前路坎坷
They've had a rough road, for sure.
多亏了她们的父亲 这种情况可能会一直持续
Thanks to their father, it might stay that way.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这些年来他一直在篡改她们的档案
He's been altering their official records for years.
所以很难了解她们真实的过往
It's making it very difficult to track their real history.
不过他这么大费周章
But if he went to all that trouble,
希望这说明她们的妈妈还在
hopefully it means their mom's out there somewhere.
我是在做好事
I'm doing a good thing.
当然 希望你能成功
Yes, you are, and I hope it works out.
她们都是好孩子
Those are sweet kids.
-应该好好享受人生 -那你为什么这副表情
- They deserve a shot at a real life. - Then why the look?
谁进医院了
Who's in the hospital?
我看到有人给你打电♥话♥
I saw someone trying to call your phone.
跟你说了没事了
I told you that it's nothing.
要是真没事 那就回答我的问题
If it's nothing, then answer me.
是我妈 她病了一些时日了
My mom has been sick for a while, apparently.
他们把她从监狱医院转到了
they transferred her from the prison infirmary
和蔼绿色医院
to Pleasant Green Hospital.
很抱歉
I'm really sorry to hear that.
你去看她 跟她聊过了
You talk to her, see her?
没有 我说了 我再也不想帮她了
No. I told you, I'm done trying to save her.
所以你想帮这两个女孩
So instead you're trying to save these girls,
找到失散七年的妈妈作为代替
looking for a mother they haven't seen in seven years.
你不觉得你把事情想得太简单了吗
That's a little simplistic, don't you think?
有时候生活就是这么简单
Sometimes life is simple.
有时候我们的选择也是如此简单
Sometimes our choices are simple.
凯伦从未为你考虑过
Karen has never come through for you,
你不想再让她搅合你的生活是件好事
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表