剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
给他打电♥话♥试试
Try calling him.
30D呼叫20D
30-David to 20-David.
洪都 你开慢点
Hondo, slow your roll.
我们已经到了 豪瑟尔不见了
We're already here, and Hauser's gone.
听着亚当 这不会有任何意义的
Look, Adam, this isn't gonna accomplish anything.
闭嘴给我走吧 快 赶紧走
Just shut up and go. Come on. Move.
打开
Open it.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
坐椅子上 快 把这个戴上
Get in the chair. Come on. Put these on.
戴上 从背后拷起来
Put them on. Cuff them behind your back.
我花了无数的时间
You know, I've spent countless hours
-去想象你所经历的 -不
- imagining what you must've gone through. - No.
你没办法 你无法想象
You can't. You can't imagine.
你让我的家人烧死了
See, you let my family die,
现在你也要死了 没错
and now you're gonna die. Yeah.
你要被烧死 就像她们那样
You're gonna burn. You're gonna burn just like they did.
洪都 有人刚刚触发了127分局消防队外的
Hondo. Someone just triggered a GPS PASS beacon
闯入定位发射装置
outside the Station 127 firehouse.
收到 长官 这就去
Copy, Commander. On our way.
那个应该就是马克斯的野营车
That's got to be Max's RV.
GPS定位显示他就在那辆车里
Position of the GPS beacon puts him in that trailer right there.
安全
Clear.
克里斯 斯特里特 左侧掩护下攻击侧面
Chris, Street, flank from cover on the left.
谭 上屋顶 给我们盯着
Tan, up on the roof, get me eyes.
大家行动
Let's move.
亚当·马克斯
Adam Max!
我是洛城警局的哈里森警司
This is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD.
隐蔽 隐蔽
Cover! Cover!
滚开
Go away!
我又闻到汽油味了
I smell gas again.
出来吧 亚当 别犯傻了
Come on now, Adam. Don't be stupid.
你插翅难逃了
You got no way out of here.
你哪只眼睛看见我想逃了
What makes you think I'm looking for a way out?
队长 我是迪肯 你在里面吗
Captain, it's Deacon! Are you in there?
我在
I'm here!
不过不知道能待多久了
Don't know how much longer, though.
隐蔽
Take cover!
迪肯 豪瑟尔在里面 我们不能冒险开枪
Deac, we can't risk a shot from here with Hauser inside.
有人能看见枪手位置吗
Anybody got an angle on the shooter?
不能 洪都 烟太浓了
Negative, Hondo. There's too much smoke.
勉强能看见车
We can barely make out the trailer.
洪都 车顶有个天窗
Hondo, trailer's got a skylight on top.
如果我下去 也许能进去
If I can get down there, might give me access.
不行 不允许 谭
Negative. That's a no-go, Tan.
太危险了 没有人掩护你
Too dangerous. You'll have no cover.
不论你有什么打算 都不可以
Whatever your plan was, it's not happening.
我们想办法和平解决
Let's figure out a way to end this peacefully.
我需要你们后退
I need you guys to fall back.
退个屁 我们队长在里面呢
Screw that. Our captain's in there.
听我解释 我们有个角度能看到枪手 真的
Listen to me. We got an active shooter, all right? This is real.
后退
Fall back!
快点 你们得让我们救他
Move! You're gonna have to let us get him.
24D 我们没有时间了
24-David. We're running out of time.
洪都 谭跳下去了 他在车上了
Hondo, Tan dropped down. He's on the trailer.
谭 汇报情况
Tan, report!
我没事 正在观察里面情况
I'm good. Getting eyes inside.
他有个天窗
He's got a trap door.
亚当逃跑了 他跑了
Adam escaped! He's on the run!
克里斯 斯特里特 跟住马克斯 我们救豪尔泽
Chris, Street, stay on Max. We'll move on Hauser.
他在东侧 集装箱中间
He's on the east, between the containers.
-队长 豪尔泽队长 -在里面
- Captain. Captain Hauser! - In here!
快点 迪肯 我们需要水带
Hurry! Deac, we need a hose line.
把水带给我
Give me that line!
结束了 亚当
It's over, Adam.
放下武器出来吧
Drop your weapon and come on out.
没必要死在这
There's no need to die here.
没必要继续活着
No need to keep living.
轻轻打开
Ease it open gently.
瞄准火焰底部
Aim for the base of the flames.
好 我知道 别担心
Yeah, yeah, I got it. Don't worry.
给我开一条路 迪肯
Cut me a path, Deac.
克里斯 集装箱中间
Chris, between the containers.
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- You hurt? - No, no.
好了 走吧 我们离开这里
All right, come on. Let's get you out of here.
走
Let's go.
今天够疯狂的
Crazy day, right?
是啊 也可以这么说
Yeah, that's, uh, one way of looking at it.
哥们 你跳上那辆车...
Dude, you dropping on that trailer...
挺蠢的
Was pretty stupid.
有很多种可能会出事
So many ways that could've gone wrong.
我知道 我欠你们两人一个道歉
I know. I owe you both an apology.
没事 哥们 你运气好 成功了
It's all right, man. You're just lucky it worked out.
对 这次而已
Yeah. This time.
说到道歉
Speaking of apologies,
你想好该怎么补偿莫莉了吗
you figured out how you're gonna make it right to Molly yet?
我为什么要补偿
How I'm gonna make it right?
该道歉的人又不是我
I'm not the one who needs to apologize.
我当时赶紧回避了
Look, I got out of there as fast as I could,
不过我听到的内容已经...
but I heard enough to know, you...
你要补的劳还不少
You've got some fences to mend.
好吧 那你也听到了
Okay, then you also heard
她是怎么背着我跟我妈联♥系♥的
how she totally went behind my back with my mom.
她有什么可怕的动机
Her horrible motive being what?
同情吗 她在意
Compassion? The fact that she gives a crap
误入歧途的女性吗
about women who've had a messed-up life?
-现在你也怪我 -不 但我想说的是
- So now you're all over me, too? - No, but my point is,
你的人生很多事情都被你妈毁了
your mom screwed up a lot of stuff in your life.
-我妈把我一切都毁了 -好吧
- My mom screwed up everything in my life. - Okay.
所以 你现在让她把你和莫莉的关系也毁了
So you're gonna let her ruin this thing with Molly now, too?
迪肯说你找我
Deac said you wanted to see me.
应该是要说我今天的表现吧
I'm guessing it's about my performance today?
你训练的时候什么时候学过
Where in your training did you get the idea
可以因为没必要的风险明着违背我的指令
that it was acceptable to expose yourself to unnecessary risk,
暴露自己
directly disobeying my instruction?
-你以为 -洪都 你不用说了
- What do you think...? - Hondo, you don't have to finish.
你可以打我一顿 我活该 但是
I mean, you can beat me up if you want-- I deserve it-- but
我已经知道自己闯了多大的祸了 我只是
I already know how badly I messed up. I just...
我只是被这个战术领导学院竞赛冲昏了头了
I let this T.L.I. Competition get in my head.
我只是想的高分 脱颖而出
Tried to make my mark, get noticed.
你确实很突出了
You got noticed.
看来我是迷失了方向了
Guess I just lost my way.
我不给自己找借口
There's no excuses.
所以我准备去告诉希克斯
That's why I'm gonna go to Hicks and tell him
把我的名字去掉
to remove my name from consideration.
我退出
I'm dropping out.
谭 你对程序流程的遵守用不着我♥操♥心
Tan, you're not someone I worry about as far as procedure and execution.
所以我觉得
So I'm assuming
我们不用在进行一次这样的谈话
that we're never gonna have to have this conversation again.
不 不会了
No, we won't.
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
今天出了这事 我不确定你是会不会来
I, uh... wasn't sure you would after today.
我来了 所以
I'm here, so...
所以 就让我先从道歉开始
So, let me start by saying I'm sorry.
我就是个混♥蛋♥
I was a total ass, and,
我不该像今天这样
I shouldn't have gone off like I did.
就是
It's just...
我举报我我妈妈 再次把她送进监狱
when I turned my mom in and got her locked up again,
我说服自己 这样做是正确的
I convinced myself that it was the right thing,
她需要帮助
that she needed help.
但是我很纠结
But I wrestle with that.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表