剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Thought you had plans.
我就知道你需要更多的靶场时间来练习
Thought you needed more range time to practice.
看看这弹孔分布
Look at that grouping.
我最后一枪有点偏了
My last shot was a hair wide.
你可能已经预料到了
Well, you're probably anticipating it,
稍微不要握得那么紧
loosening your grip just a little.
这只是我的拙见罢了
Just my humble two cents.
顺便说一句 抱歉
Sorry, by the way. I, uh...
我在警校不该无视你
I shouldn't have ghosted you in SWAT Academy.
我可能一直在考虑我自己的形象
I might have been thinking more about my own image
而没考虑你所需要的
than what you needed.
知道吗 疯狂的事就在于 那就是我需要的
See, that's the crazy thing. It was what I needed.
你是对的 对我们来说 事情总是不一样的
You're right. Things are always gonna be different for us.
会更艰难
Harder.
我当时需要接受这一点
I needed to embrace that
逼自己成为一个更好的自己
in order to push myself to be the best that I could be.
是你教会我这一点的
You taught me that.
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for reminding me.
我要打得他俩落花流水
I'm gonna kick their asses.
听着
Look...
我不想打断你做作业
I don't mean to interrupt your homework...
有件事我想和你说
There's something I got to talk about.
你老爸
Your pop.
我希望亲口告诉你
I want you to hear it straight from me.
我不会在假释听证上替他说话
I am not gonna speak on his behalf at the parole hearing.
请你听我说
Listen to me. Please.
我和你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
我最好的两个朋友都没从高中毕业
my two best friends never graduated high school.
只有我毕业了
I was the only one.
而我妈总是和我说注意安全
And my mom-- she was always on me about staying safe
不要和坏人一起玩
and hanging out with the wrong crowd,
你知道的 我觉得她唠叨太多了 可是
and, you know, I just thought she was nagging me too much, but...
经过很多年 我才意识到她很害怕
...it took me years to realize that she was terrified.
她害怕我无法长大成人
She was scared that I wouldn't live to be a grown man.
达瑞尔 你现在17岁
And, Darryl, you are 17 years old,
很快就成人了
and you are so close to making it.
但是你走错一步
But you make one wrong move,
你的整个人生就会不一样
and your entire life is different.
作为一个黑人 你现在这个阶段
You are in a phase of life, being a Black man,
易受攻击 处境危险
that is vulnerable and it is dangerous.
错误的地方和时间
Wrong place, wrong time,
错误的人群和警♥察♥
wrong people, wrong cops,
你就会死掉
and you're dead
或是进监狱
or in prison.
你这么努力 我们一路走到现在
You have worked too hard, and we have come too far for that.
小达 我不会让你失去
D, I cannot gamble on you losing the progress
你在这个世界上和任何人一起所取得的进步
that you've made with anyone on this planet.
即使你父亲也不行
Even your father.
如果我真的认为他能过上清白的生活
Now, if I truly thought that he could lead a clean life,
或许我会做出不同的选择 但是...
then maybe this would be different, but...
但是你觉得他不会吗
But you don't think that's gonna happen?
我只是不能在假释裁决委员会
I just can't put my name
以我的名义担♥保♥说他会
on saying to a parole board that he will.
言下之意他是不会获得保释吗
So that means he's not getting out?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以你不帮我
So, it's "no"?
是这样吗
That's how it is?
勒罗伊
Leroy...
委员会首先会问我的
the first thing the board's gonna ask me
如果你获得保释 你是否会
is if I think you're gonna get back to doing dirt
继续做坏事
if you get released.
-我不会 -少来这套
- And I'm not. - Come on, man. Please.
一直以来 你在监狱里幕后操纵
You've been pulling strings from behind bars this whole time.
你觉得你出去之后会怎么做
What you think you're gonna do when you get out of here?
难道去做理发师吗
Be a barber or something?
我不打算回到监狱
I don't plan on coming back here.
说了那么多改变世界的话
All that talk about changing the world,
而你却不相信改邪归
and you got no faith in rehabilitation.
勒罗伊 祝你好运
Leroy, I wish you luck, man.
真心的
I really do.
但你只能在没有我的推荐下去申请保释了
But you're gonna have to do this thing without my recommendation.
我们还没说完 你给我坐下
Yo, we ain't done, man. Sit your bitch ass down.
这到底事关维护你警♥察♥的声誉
This really about protecting your name as a cop,
-还是你要独霸我儿子 -好吧
- or is it about keeping my boy to yourself? - Okay.
我并没想要让达利尔卷入这件事
You know what? I wasn't trying to bring Darryl into this.
但是你去联♥系♥他的
But you're the one who reached out and called him.
但是既然你问我 那两件事都有
But since you're asking me, it's about both, man.
如果不是我 坐在这里的会是你
There's a version of this life where you're sitting here
-而不是我 -不要来这套
- instead of me. - Don't do that.
你早就做出了决定 勒罗伊
You made your own decisions, Leroy!
我们俩都想替老达瑞尔报仇
We both wanted revenge for Big Darryl.
我只是付诸了行动
I was just the one who acted on it,
为此坐了牢 改变了我的人生轨迹
did time for it, changed my trajectory.
你知道这里有人两次想要杀我吗
You know people tried to kill me twice in here?
而你却在外面享受生活
Meanwhile, you out there, living life,
给我儿子当爹
playing Daddy to my son.
这是我允许你这么做的
Something I gave you permission to do.
这对达瑞尔是最好的
And it's what's best for Darryl!
我一直对你不离不弃
All the times I had your back,
你就不能为我做这一件事吗
and you can't do this one thing for me?!
勒罗伊 你是我兄弟
Leroy, you're my brother.
不 不要再这么叫我
No. Don't you ever call me that again.
你想让我在这里坐穿牢底吗
You want to leave me in here to rot?
那我一定会让你吃不完兜着走
I will rain down smoke on your ass like you ain't never seen.
你现在要威胁我吗
You're gonna bring threats now?
预言
Prediction.
下次见 勒罗伊
Till next time, Leroy.
下次见 兄弟
Yeah, next time, bro!
下次
Next time!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表