剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
你们要做什么生意
What's this business idea?
汽车修理店 尼歇尔不会再给我们钱了
Auto repair shop. Nichelle's not giving us the money no more,
没有银行会让我们贷款
and no bank in the world's gonna give us a loan.
我借给你
But I will.
-什么 -我们到底在说什么
- What? - I mean, what exactly are we talking about here?
你要借钱给我们吗
You giving us a loan?
应该说我更像是生意合伙人
I was thinking I'd be more of a partner in the business.
杜伦 怎么这么晚还不下班
Durham, why are you here so late?
我想等孩子们睡着再回家
I was hoping our kid'd be asleep by the time I got there.
安妮也算是个带娃专家了
Annie's kind of an expert on toddlers.
要不周五晚上和家人一起
Why don't you and the family
来我家吃晚饭
come over for dinner Friday night?
她是我们的战术紧急医疗支援
She's here as a tactical emergency medical support.
战术医疗员
A TEMS officer?
诺拉·福勒吧 为什么报名前来
Nora Fowler, right? Why'd you sign up for this?
我作为军医参加过战争
I've seen combat as an Army medic.
我在洛城消防局做过急救员
I was an EMT for LAFD,
山间救护
finished first in my class
我获得了全班第一 在深水...
in mountain rescue, in deep water...
-所以你是在刷简历 -不是的
- So this is another notch on your résumé, then? -No.
-我很渴望救死扶伤 -你在此待命 直至安全
- I'm looking to save lives. - Stay back until we've cleared.
我也是经过训练 可以进现场的
I'm trained to go into hostile situations.
-你在做什么 -我知道这里你说了算
- What are you doing? - I know you run the show around here,
但你要相信我 要不她活不下去
but need to trust me, or she won't survive.
杀害艾丽卡的白人♥民♥粹组织
The white nationalists who killed Erika,
帝国公爵
the Imperial Dukes.
现在 我们已经消灭了其中的四个
Now, we've already taken down four of them,
但是我总有一种感觉
but I can't shake the feeling
还有人在逍遥法外
that there's more out there.
你走后我好好想了想
I did some thinking after you left.
酒劲过了
Vodka wears off,
艾丽卡还是没有复生 我感觉更糟了
and Erika's still dead, and I feel worse.
附近有个社区中心
There's a community center near here
今晚有个走出悲伤互助小组会
that has a grief group this evening.
-你能陪我去吗 -开你的车还是坐我的
- Could you maybe come with me? - Your wheels or mine?
闪开
Out of my way!
我们是洛城警局的 离开这里 快
We're LAPD. Get out of the area. Move.
往那边走 往那边走
Out that way. Out that way.
洪都 我们抓住了两名持枪抢劫的嫌犯
Hondo, we've got two armed robbery suspects in custody.
抓住跑掉的那个就看你们的了
It's up to you guys to bring in the runner.
监视动向 克里斯
Use your eyes, Chris.
正在就位
Getting in position.
有动静 那家伙正跑过红色的帐篷
I see movement. Guy's passing the red tent.
太混乱了 没办法瞄准
It's too cluttered. I don't have a shot.
情况怎样 克里斯
What do we got, Chris?
他露头了
He posted up.
蓝白色的房♥车 倒数第二辆
Blue and white RV, second from the end.
斯特里特 走左边 走左边
Street, go left. Go left.
我是哈里森警司
This is Sergeant Harrelson,
洛城警局 你叫什么
LAPD! What's your name?
让我过去 我可以这么对峙一整天
Let me through! I can do this all day!
-现场还有他人 -这家伙根本不计后果
- And we still got people around. - This guy's reckless.
如果把他逼急了 他会继续乱开枪的
If we push him, he's gonna keep spraying bullets.
洪都 我能瞄准到他了
Hondo, I have something.
-目标暴露不多 只能击中他的武器 -开枪 克里斯
- Not much. Just his weapon. - Take it, Chris.
趴到地上
Down on the ground.
-趴地上 转过身去 -不许动
- On the ground. Turn around. - Don't move!
手举着
Keep your hands up.
最后一名嫌犯就擒
Final suspect in custody.
不错嘛 克里斯
Not bad, Chris.
下次还是你来做狙击手吧
Maybe next time, try using your sights?
你们也干得不错
Nice job to you, too.
听说你们抓住那些逃犯了
Hey. Heard you guys brought in those fugitives.
尽量不给你添麻烦 杜伦
Wanted to make sure you had an easy shift, Durham.
上周末见到你和你妻子很高兴
Hey, it was nice to see you and your wife last weekend.
安妮和我都很喜欢这样的家长聚会
Annie and I appreciated the grown-up company.
我懂
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我给你带了份感谢礼 酒给安妮
Actually, that's a "Thank you." The wine's for Annie,
书送你
and the book's for you.
讲的是我们之前聊的警♥察♥战术
Goes over the policing tactics we were talking about.
这本书让我挺直了腰杆
Helped me learn to walk with dignity.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直都想找本好看的书
Yeah, I'm always looking for a good read.
谢了
All right.
不错 不错
Okay, okay.
这地方打扫得挺不错
This place is cleaning up nice.
不再是乱糟糟的腊垃圾堆
Starting to look more like an auto shop
开始有点汽修店的样子了
and less like a trash pile.
我们中还是有人愿意干脏活累活的
Some of us are willing to put in the elbow grease.
我们找到了几个之前业主不要的柜子
We found some cabinets the last owners left.
-不要钱的工具柜 -很好
- Free tool storage. - Nice.
我是来帮忙的
Well, I'm here to be of use.
等一下 这里是什么情况
Wait a minute. What's going on here?
签租约之前 我记得这里没有这些的
I don't recall seeing any of that before we signed the lease.
之前这里全是垃圾 没发现窗户破了也很正常
Not hard to miss a cracked window when the place is full of junk.
漆是刚刷上去的 勒罗伊
Paint's fresh, Leroy.
没事的
It's nothing, man.
这事怪我
I-It was 'cause of me.
我昨天来了
Look, I was here yesterday,
-有两个人过来了 -他们
- and these two guys came by. - They, uh,
跟他说这一片很危险
told him the block was dangerous
汽修店需要他们的保护
and the shop needed their protection.
来敲竹杠的
An extortion racket.
他们要你们给钱 不然就来捣乱
They want to be paid to not cause trouble.
不行 不行 我去找物业经理谈谈
Nah, nah, nah, nah. I'm gonna talk to the property manager,
看看能不能把这地方退掉
see if we can back out of this place.
-那怎么行 -怎么 刚遇到麻烦
- No way. - What, you want to split
-你就想撤 -我们挑这个地方
- at the first hard thing? - We picked this spot
是因为这个社区的口碑不错
because this neighborhood has a good rep
不会让有前科的机械工
and it wouldn't associate ex-con mechanics
接触到帮派活动 但如果这一点改变了
with current gang activity. Now, if that's changed...
不 那不是个帮派
No, it's not a gang.
我是詹姆斯 我是隔壁超♥市♥的老板
I'm James. I own the market next door.
想过来欢迎一下你们
Wanted to come by and say welcome.
你好 我是洪都
How you doing? I'm Hondo.
这两位是勒罗伊和达瑞尔
That's Leroy and Darryl.
这里的情况不算坏
Listen, uh, this isn't a rough area.
只有几个混混搞点小动作而已
Just some guys making mischief.
领头的叫亚历克斯
Leader's named Alex.
他们是几个月前出现的
They showed up a couple months ago.
但只要给他们点钱
You know, throw 'em a few bucks,
他们就不会来骚扰你
they leave you alone.
我们不能接受
That's not an option for us.
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
还是特警队的
SWAT, actually.
这样的话
Well...
他们会找这里所有商户收钱
They're getting a fee from everyone around here,
所以如果你有办法的话
so if there is anything you can do...
包在我身上
Consider it done.
福勒
Yo, Fowler.
-你好 -你好 卢卡
- Hey. - Hey, Luca.
你来这么早
You get here early?
对 来看看谭有没有好好对我的宝贝
Yeah. Figured I'd make sure that Tan's treating my girl right.
我都不知道你住得那么近
I didn't know you lived close by.
算是吧 也就十公里
Sort of. About six miles.
班前锻炼 不错
Pre-shift workout, nice.
跑步让我清醒
It wakes me up.
而且 这样我还能好好欣赏我的音乐
Plus, it gives me a chance to enjoy my favorite
也不会有人说我品味差
terrible music judgment-free.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表