剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是凯警司
It's Sergeant Kay.
对 我听说过你
Oh, yeah. I heard about you.
空闲时间到处偷录同事
You go around taping fellow officers in your free time,
然后举报他们 对吧
and then report on them, right?
我猜现在
Guess you're gonna have to
轮到我们两个了 是吧
turn us both in now, too, huh?
那就举报你们行为不端
How about conduct unbecoming?
或者渎职怎么样 米切尔警官
Or neglect of duty... Officer Mitchell.
比林斯 对吧
Billings, right?
很荣幸还记得我
Glad I'm so memorable.
印象可不怎么样
Not in the good way.
洪都 我来吧
Hondo, I got this.
米切尔警官
Officer Mitchell,
把嫌疑人带去特警队总部
take that suspect down to SWAT HQ.
现在就去
Now.
我猜调查就交给我了
I guess I'll get started on the investigation.
可能有很多财物被破坏了
Probably a lot of damage to sort out.
听着 迪肯 我没事
Listen, Deacon... It's fine.
我从没见过这个保罗·坦普尔 我发誓
I never met this Paul Temple guy in person. I swear.
那他贩卖♥♥来的女孩呢
What about the girls he trafficked?
贩卖♥♥
Trafficked?
一位目击证人说她是你拐进来的
I got a witness who says you recruited her.
谁
Who?
莎伦
Shannon?
恰恰相反 是她找上了我
Try the other way around. She recruited me.
她在社交媒体勾搭我 然后我们暧昧了一阵子
She hit me up on social media, and we flirted a bit.
她长得不错 我又刚刚分手
She was cute, and I'd just gotten out of a breakup.
你是嫖♥客♥
You were a john.
-是吧 但是她先主动的 -对
- I guess, but she approached me. - Yeah.
因为她受到了胁迫
That's because she was forced to.
她看上去很饥渴
She seemed eager enough.
被贩卖♥♥的女孩
consent's not really an option
可没有权利说不
for trafficking victims.
妓♥女♥就是妓♥女♥
A hooker wearing different lipstick
不管她涂着什么口红
is still a hooker.
她们不是妓♥女♥ 是人♥质♥
They're not hookers, they're hostages.
还有和莎伦一样的女孩被诱拐
Girls like Shannon get abducted
被迫卖♥♥淫
and forced to turn tricks.
一天下来接待的客人不够数量
And if they don't service ten guys a day,
她们的皮条客就会把她们打个半死
their pimps would beat 'em within an inch of their life.
你觉得这是"饥渴"吗
Does that sound like "eager" to you?
先说清楚
And just so you're crystal clear,
教唆是轻罪
solicitation is a misdemeanor,
贩卖♥♥人口可是重罪
but trafficking is a felony,
会被判长♥期♥监禁
and it comes with a hefty prison sentence.
现在可以老实交待了
This is where you start talking
我们叫你停你再停
'till we tell you to stop.
保罗是在网上协调所有事的 我从没见过他
Paul coordinated everything online, so I never met him.
我用网络账户付钱
I paid through Venmo,
-他派优步来接送我 -住址
- and he sent an Uber to bring me back and forth. - Where?
我都不知道地址
I never got the address,
但我觉得是太阳谷的一个地方
but I think it's somewhere in Sun Valley.
克里斯和谭让JC说出了
Chris and Tan got JC Walker to cough up a location
-失踪女孩的地址 -很好
- for the missing girls. - Good.
总算有了点进展
I'll take any progress right now.
我能处理
You know, I can handle
米切尔 比林斯的冷嘲热讽
blowback from jerks like Mitchell and Billings.
只是感觉很糟
It just sucks.
我们做的一切都白费了
Everything we did, nothing came of it.
我明白
I know.
迪肯 就像我一直说的 警队体系需要改变
Deacon, I've been saying it: the system needs to change.
如果它自己不能作出改变
But if it's not gonna change on its own,
或许需要我们逼它一把
then maybe we need to force it.
什么意思
How do you mean?
也许我们还有最后一张牌可以打
Maybe we got one last card we can play.
我能做的都做了
Hey, I did everything I could.
你还想要我做什么
What more do you want me to do?
没说你 伙计
Not you, man.
你做的够多了
You've done enough.
我是说我
Talking about me.
我不喜欢你这语气
I don't like the sound of that.
你知道洛城警局
You know how bureaucracy works,
官僚主义盛行 办事效率低下
how slow things move in the LAPD.
没有外界压力 什么都改变不了
Nothing's gonna change without outside pressure.
但如果把杜伦的行为公之于众
But if Durham's actions are made public,
也许我们可以强迫警局采取行动
maybe we can force the department's hand.
你是说去找媒体
You talking about going to the press?
不行
No.
绝对不行
No, no. No way in hell.
那样你的下场会比我糟糕十倍
You will get it ten times worse than me out there.
还有其它选择吗
Do you see any other option?
有 我们认真审视了特警队的招募方式
Yeah. We take a hard look at-at SWAT's recruiting methods.
有必要的话会作出修改
We revise them if we have to.
我们就可以轻易发现下一个杜伦
And we spot the next Durham a mile away.
不应该再有下一个杜伦 迪肯
There shouldn't be a next Durham, Deacon.
难道我们就让工会
We're just supposed to let the union
任由那些人在外面逍遥自在吗
leave these guys out on the street?
杜伦那样的警官
It's not your family
还有和他同流合污的人针对的不是你的家人
that officers like Durham and his buddies target.
-而是... -我明白
- It's... - I know.
但你说的事会断送自己的职业生涯
But what you are talking about is career suicide.
你的信息我收到了
I got your message.
为什么莎伦要撒谎说是JC将她拐进来的
Why would Shannon lie about JC being her recruiter?
有些女孩的心理创伤太严重
Some of these girls get so psychologically scarred,
她们会向警♥察♥提供假情报
they'll feed cops fake intel
来保护控制自己的人
to cover for their handlers.
控制她们的人打得越重
Now, the more abusive the handlers...
身体和精神上的创伤也就越重
Trauma caused by physical and emotional abuse,
很难解释
it's-it's... it's hard to explain.
就像恶性循环
It's like a vicious cycle.
会让人做出奇怪的行为
It makes people do strange things.
正因为有JC这样的变♥态♥
And these creeps like JC
才会有人口贩运
are why trafficking exists in the first place.
市场规律
Supply and demand.
-不知道怎么打破这个循坏 -我也不知道
- I don't know how you break that cycle. - Yeah, me, neither.
如果我们能救出这些女孩 我能睡得更安稳
But I'll sleep better if we can help these girls escape it.
大家都是这样
We all will.
保罗·坦普尔的社交媒体账户下
There are dozens of social media profiles affiliated
关联了几十个用户
with Paul Temple's account,
但上个月只有六个是活跃的
but only six were active within the last month.
所以这个贩卖♥♥团伙里有六个女孩
So there's six girls in this trafficking ring.
其中五人一定还下落不明 被迫接客
And five of them must still be in the wind, being used.
罗塞塔 莫妮卡
Rosetta, Monica,
丹妮 朱丽和劳拉
Dani, Julie and Laura.
我们逮捕了JC
We arrested JC.
我们知道不是他拐你进来的
We know he's not the one who recruited you.
不过他再也没有机会染指你了
But he won't be able to use you again.
撒谎只会让我们更难帮你
Lying only makes it harder for us to help you.
尤其外面还有五个女孩
Especially when there are five other girls
需要我们的帮助 你的帮助
who need our help. Your help.
我高中认识一个女孩
I knew a girl in high school.
她叫贝卡·马托尼克
Her name was Becca Matonik.
她是我第一个喜欢的人
She was my first big crush.
她很完美
And she had everything going for her.
几周后 我终于鼓起勇气
And a few weeks after I-I got up the courage
约她出来 她却消失了
to ask her out, she disappeared.
后来我们发现她被拐卖♥♥了
We found out later she'd been abducted and trafficked.
她的朋友和家人再也没见过她
Her friends and family never saw her again
最后... 最后她的结局特别惨
until it was... it was pretty bad.
我不希望你也是这个结局 莎伦
I don't want Becca's story to be your story, Shannon.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表