剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
达瑞尔要去炫耀下他的座驾
Darryl's gonna be showing off his ride.
你也来吧
You should come.
你不介意吧
I mean, you wouldn't mind that, would you?
不介意
N-no.
你想去吗
You want to?
我尽量吧
Yeah, I-I'll see what I can do.
好
All right, cool.
我明天放学后发短♥信♥给你
I'm-a just text you after school tomorrow.
好
A'ight.
好
All right.
我懂你的意思 洪都
I see you, Hondo.
我懂
I see you.
我只是想
Listen, I'm just trying
把达瑞尔的两个世界融合在一起
to bring Darryl's two worlds together, man.
我抚养了他两年
I raised him for two years,
但你才是他亲生父亲
but you're his father.
何必让他把时间分成两半呢
So why make him split his time?
给他那么大的压力
Put that kind of pressure on him?
我们目标一致
We're in this together, man.
我们目标一致
We're in this together.
你还记得你让我独自面对假释委员会的事吗
Even after you left me hanging with the parole board?
-勒罗伊 别这样 -不 你说了很多
- Leroy, come on... - No, no. You-- you talked plenty.
轮到我了
My turn.
你把他照顾得很好 我承认
Now, you done him some good, I admit that.
他比几年前更爱读书了
I mean, he's more of a reader than he was a few years ago.
但是成为男子汉 书本远远不够
But there's a lot more than books that makes you a man.
不知道他在外面是否能坚持下去
Don't know if he can cut it out there yet.
你所说的"在外面"
By "out there,"
我真心希望你说的是上大学
I really hope you're talking about college
而不是在道上混
and not the streets.
正如你所说 洪都
Well, like you said, Hondo...
我才是他的亲生父亲
I'm his father.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表