剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
达瑞尔 你不是要先上大学吗
Darryl, I thought you were gonna go to college first.
-这件事怎么办 -洪都 我现在需要钱
- What happened to that? - Hondo, I need money now.
我还在争取我儿子的探视权
I'm still trying to get visitation with my son.
律师 上庭都需要钱
I got lawyers to pay, court fees.
我想参与迪恩的人生 不想给自己留有遗憾
I need to be a part of Deon's life before it's too late.
你知道有多少企业撑不过一年
Do you know how many businesses fail in the first year?
不是你说要有远大的梦想吗
What happened to telling me to dream big with my life, huh?
已经超过十分钟了
It's been over ten minutes.
我们是不是应该进去 可能是抢劫
Maybe we should go in. It could be a robbery.
你退休了 我今天不当班
You're retired, I'm off-duty.
我已经上报可疑活动了
I've already called it in as suspicious activity.
除非听见枪声 不然只能按兵不动
Unless we hear gunshots, we're staying put,
静观其变
and we'll see what...
他们来了
Here they come.
特雷·米切尔和他两名保镖
Trey Mitchell and his two bodyguards.
他们不是抢劫 是取货
That ain't no robbery. It's a pickup.
-你觉得呢 制毒实验室 -很快就能知道了
- What do you think? Meth lab? - Well, we'll know soon enough.
警♥察♥应该很快就能到了
Unis should be here any minute.
走
Go!
先生
Sir,
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
慢慢地把背包放在地上
Drop the backpack on the ground very slowly.
-站住 -我掩护你
- Hey! Stop! - u202dI got your six!
杰克 那边
Jack, down there.
发现嫌犯 我要回头了
I have eyes on the suspect. I'm doubling back!
停
Freeze!
不许动
Don't you move.
鲍勃
u202dBob?!
一定是芬太尼 该死
Must be fentanyl. Damn it.
给我纳洛酮 快
Give me your Narcan! Now!
阻断毒瘾用药
反恐特警队
第四季 第十一集
指挥官
Commander.
-玛福德 -该死
- Mumford. - Damn it.
我不是说不要打给他了吗
I told you not to call him.
长官 他没有 不过我希望他打了
Sir, he didn't, but I wish he had.
我上司在非工作时间受伤入院的信息
My phone's been blowing up with text messages about my boss
弹爆了我的手♥机♥
in an off-hours incident that landed him in the hospital.
你也看到了 我没事
Well, as you can see, I'm just fine.
是他对芬太尼不耐受
Turns out he can't handle his fentanyl.
被一个阴险的街头制毒师扔了一脸毒品
Caught a snootful from a lowlife street chemist.
我不该离那么近 被那玩意砸到
I shouldn't have been close enough to get hit by the stuff.
判断错误
Mental error.
好了 我还是没明白
Okay, guys, I'm still in the dark, here.
谁能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Will one of y'all tell me what the hell happened?
听说过回声公园六人案吗
You heard of the Echo Park Six?
听说过 不过那是我来特警队之前的事了
It was before my time on SWAT, but yeah.
缉毒局的专案组
Task force with the DEA.
一晚抓捕了六名贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的毒贩
Y'all took down six heroin distributors in one night.
缴获八十千克海♥洛♥因♥
Kept 80 kilos off the street.
那是多少年前的事了
And that was how many years ago?
-十五年 -所以这是十五年后的报复
- Fifteen. - u202dSo what, this is decades-old retribution?
不是
Not exactly.
要不是特警队 缉毒局根本不会知道
The DEA wouldn't even have known about the Echo Park Six
回声公园六人组
if not for SWAT.
我有个线人给了我们一条线索
One of my informants gave us a lead.
我们告诉了缉毒局
We shared the intel with DEA.
这我倒是没听说过
I never heard that part.
我不喜欢抢功
Not something I like to talk about.
我们拿下回声公园六人组后 不到一周
Less than a week after we took down the Echo Park Six,
我们的线人就被杀害了
our informant was murdered.
那时她正在戒毒
She was a recovering addict.
是有十九岁 还是个孩子
19 years old. Kid.
他们给她注射了过量毒品
They did her with a hot shot.
药一进体内 她就没命了
She was dead as soon as the plunger was pushed.
注射器中电池用酸比海♥洛♥因♥还多
There was more battery acid than heroin in that syringe.
现场全是一个人的DNA
There's a man's DNA all over the scene,
我们在附近的垃圾堆找到了一瓶电池用酸
matching DNA on a bottle of battery acid
瓶上的DNA和现场的相吻合
we found in a dumpster nearby.
DNA和回声公园六人组都不匹配
And the DNA didn't match anybody related to the Echo Park Six.
数据库里没有搜到相匹配的
Didn't even match anybody in any database.
这些年来 我们一直在查
Over the years, we check back in from time to time.
听说过他们是怎么抓到金州杀手的吧
You hear how they caught the, uh, Golden State Killer, right?
用网上的家谱数据库
Using online ancestry databases?
你想找到这个人
You want to try that to find this guy?
那是玛福德的主意
Well, that was Mumford's idea.
他找到我 说
He came to me, he said
"或许这样我们就能找到他了"
"Maybe this is how we can finally catch him."
尼基很爱看纪实犯罪节目
Nikki watches all those true crime shows,
给了我启示
put a worm in my ear.
你也知道 我现在很闲
And, you know, I... I got some extra time right now.
我们能查到的最接近的匹配者是五代旁系血亲
The closest probable match we got was a fourth cousin.
那可能性有很多
Which means a lot of possibles.
洛杉矶地区只有三十四人
Well, 34 just in the L.A. area, so,
我们开始一个一个追查他们
we started tracking 'em down one by one
收集DNA样本
and collecting DNA samples.
如果你们今天查的这个人在倒芬太尼
Well, if the guy you were on today is slinging fentanyl,
或许他就是你们要找的人
maybe you already found your man.
只有DNA测试才能给出确凿的回答
Well, only the DNA test can tell us that for sure,
不过我们想的一样
but yeah, I mean, we're thinking the same thing.
也就是说终于能为这个女孩找回公道了
Which would mean justice for this girl.
汤娅
Tonya.
她叫汤娅
Her name was Tonya.
她想戒毒
She wanted to get clean.
想让引诱她吸毒的毒贩被绳之以法
Wanted to put the dealers who hooked her in prison.
我不该让她这么做的
I shouldn't have let her do it.
吸毒前 她是名优秀的垒球运动员
She was a hell of a softball player before the drugs took over.
她当线人前你们就认识
You knew her before she was an informant?
是的
Yeah.
她是我的教女
She was my goddaughter.
抱歉扰你清梦了
Sorry I got you out of bed.
没事 别放心上
It's cool. Don't worry.
我跟酒吧老板说了我是警♥察♥
I told the bar owner I was police,
-他还是不给我钥匙 -很高兴你能打给我
- and he still wouldn't give me the keys. - I'm glad you called me.
你现在这情况不应该开车
Wouldn't have been smart to get behind a wheel.
我没打算开车 只是想拿回我的钥匙
I wasn't gonna drive. Just wanted my keys.
不然我怎么回家
How else am I gonna get into the apartment?
而且也不是我先动手的
And I didn't start that fight, either.
那男的摸我屁♥股♥
Dude just grabbed my ass.
你把他按在地上后
I don't think he'll try that again
他应该再也不敢了
after you put him on the floor.
老实说 你没打给斯特里特而打给了我 有点意外
u202dGot to say, I was surprised you called me, not Street.
和莫莉分手已经够他烦的了
He's got enough to handle with Molly and-and the breakup.
不用帮我收拾
Oh, you don't need to do that.
太乱了
It's a mess. Uh...
我没时间... 你知道的
I-I just haven't had time to... You know?
你眼睛淤青有点严重
Your eye looks real nasty.
我去给你拿点冰块
Let me get you some ice.
这是为乔迁派对准备的
It was for the housewarming.
很晚了
It's late.
你不用留下来
You don't have to stay.
克里斯
Hey, Chris?
我需要担心吗
Should I be worried?
-我没事 -不用强装没事
- I'm fine. - You know, it's okay not to be okay.
艾丽卡才过世几周
Erika's only been gone for a few weeks.
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
我还赢了战术领导学院竞赛 不是吗
I won the T.L.I. competition, didn't I?
所以我只需要好好睡一觉
Okay, so, what I need is sleep.
你还有去找温蒂医生吗
You still talking to Dr. Wendy?
她批准我回队了
She signed off on me.
-我现在可以出警了 -我知道
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表