剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
make the approach before Kevin gets back to his block.
你们对种族分子警♥察♥的第一行动就是调任...
When your immediate reaction to racist cops is to transfer...
看见这个了吗
You guys seeing this?
嗯 与离开爆♥炸♥现场的那辆一样
Yeah. The vehicle matches the one seen leaving the bombing.
好了 这就是我们的口号♥
Clear. So here's ours.
立刻还黑人公道
Black Justice Now.
立刻... 还黑人... 公道
Black... Justice... Now!
行动
We're on.
凯文·希利亚德 下车 洛城警局
Kevin Hilliard, step out of the vehicle! LAPD!
立刻从车上下来
Step out of the vehicle now!
把手举过头顶
Hands above your head!
退着向我走过来
Walk backwards towards me.
看看吧
Looky, looky here.
又是一起虚伪的洛城警局截停事件
Another day, another bogus LAPD stop.
退着向我走过来
Walk backwards towards me.
妈的
Damn.
乘客 从车上下来
Passenger, step out of the vehicle,
把手举起来 倒♥退♥着走向我
hands in the air and walk backwards towards me.
告诉你们 我们要把这个发到网上
Y'all, we put this on the Internet.
对啊 这些猪因为我们离开公园
Yeah, right. So these pigs just pulled us over
就要我们靠边停车
for leaving out of a park.
你们都帮助我盯着他们
So y'all help me keep an eye on 'em.
你们这次会撒谎说我♥干♥了什么
What you're gonna lie and say I did this time?
可以了
That's far enough.
我们有逮捕令
We have a warrant for your arrest.
把手背到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
我拍下来了
Yeah. I got it.
大家看这里
Hey, everyone! Look here!
我和平地跟这些警♥察♥走了
I am going peacefully with these officers.
没有抵抗 你们看见了吧
No resistance. You see?
如果最后我脑袋后面中了一枪
If I end up with a bullet in the back of my head,
-你们会知道是因为什么 是谁干的 -上车
- you'll know why and who. - Get in the car.
我们有话直说了吧
Let's you and me talk straight.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson,
拨♥打♥报♥警♥电♥话♥告发自己部门的人
the dude who dialed 911 on his own department.
给你点赞
Props to you!
那你抓我♥干♥什么
So why you sweating me?
我们是同一个战线的
We're fighting the same damn fight.
我的工作是尽力保证市民安全
I do my thing by trying to keep people safe,
而不是针对无辜人♥民♥甚至杀人害命
not by targeting innocents and taking lives.
有几个坏警♥察♥并不能给你
A few bad cops doesn't give you the green light
炸警局开绿灯
to bomb a police station.
你抓我来就是因为这事吗
Is that what you got me in here for?
我可没炸什么警♥察♥局
I did not blow up no police station.
凯文 现在你要告诉我们
Kevin, now is when you tell us
你和你的团伙是否还要对更多的警♥察♥下手
if you and your group are targeting more cops.
因为如果下一个炸♥弹♥杀害了任何人...
Because if the next bomb kills someone...
我告诉你了 我对炸♥弹♥的事一无所知
I told you, I don't know anything about no damn bomb.
你需要重新考虑一下你的回答吗
You want to rethink that answer?
这不是我
It's not me.
我知道为什么你觉得那是我 但我还没蠢到
I get why you think that's me, but I'm not dumb enough
穿着我平时的衣服 开着自己的车
to wear my regular jacket and drive my own car
去炸警♥察♥局
to blow up a police station.
我唯一会用的炸♥弹♥是真理
Only bombs I use is truth bombs.
再说了 你们应该知道我那时在哪里
Besides, you should know where I was.
警♥察♥跟踪我几周了
Cops been following me for weeks.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们是今天才开始调查你的
You weren't a person of interest to us until today.
你确定吗... 兄弟
You sure... brother?
你刚刚揭发了一个自己人
You just exposed a bad apple in your own house.
警♥察♥最喜欢滥用权力了
Cops love to throw their weight around.
威胁 陷害
Intimidation, frame-ups.
你们可能现在就是在陷害我呢
Hell, y'all probably framing me right now.
谁人陷害你 凯文
No one's framing you here, Kevin.
警♥察♥在跟踪我
Well, the police are following me.
开着一辆金属蓝的轿车跟踪我几周了
Been tailing me for weeks in a metallic blue sedan.
你搞错了 不是我们
You're wrong. It's not us.
那到底是谁呢
Then who the hell is it?
你看到这个了没有
You see this?
穿警服的刚刚抓了我们的黑人救世主
The boys in blue just snatched up our Black messiah.
他们该被烧死
It's time they burn.
你们都要准备参加战争 明白吗
So y'all show up for war, you hear me?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
一个病毒视频 凯文的支持者在社交媒体上狂发帖子
It's a viral video. Kevin's supporters are all over social media,
呼吁今天稍后在市中心举♥行♥大规模抗♥议♥
calling for a mass protest downtown later today.
释放凯文 #马上还黑人公道
我们都清楚一旦黑人公道运动上了新闻报道 警♥察♥就会来抓捕我们 我们不会忍♥气吞声 今天下午一起去市中心抗♥议♥吧 #马上还黑人公道
他们觉得他们已经很难办了 他们最好#立刻释放凯文 开撕吧 第一街和百老汇交界口见 #马上还黑人公道
受够了 真是受够了 我要去市中心大声抗♥议♥ #马上还黑人公道
早猜到了 不是吗 他们让种族歧视者做警♥察♥然后我们黑人同胞就被逮捕了 才不是因为案子呢 我们上街让他们听到我们的声音吧 #马上还黑人公道
要是他们不释放凯文 我们就要让他们付出代价 #马上还黑人公道
没有公道就没有和平 这些种族歧视的警♥察♥都该死 参加今天的抗♥议♥ #马上还黑人公道
我在去往抗♥议♥活动的路上了 #马上还黑人公道
看这架势 他们不会
From the sound of it, they're not showing up
只是去喊喊口号♥的
just to shout slogans.
而且他们现在和锤子帮合作
And now they're working with the Hammers,
有可能那些武装帮派成员会混在
there's a chance that armed gang members will be mixed in
抗♥议♥人群中
with the regular protesters.
我去向局长汇报
I'll alert the chief.
等一下
Wait a second.
那辆车 金属蓝的轿车
That car-- metallic blue sedan.
凯文说他最近被跟踪了
Kevin claims he's had a tail lately,
这辆车和他的描述相符
described exactly that.
你觉得他说的是真的
You think he's telling the truth?
我觉得事情远比我们看到的复杂
I think there's more going on here than we're seeing.
-卢卡 -我去查一下这半个车牌号♥码
- Luca... - I'll work the partial,
看看能不能缩小车主的范围
see if I can narrow down a list of owners.
今天整个城市都感觉很沉重
City feels heavy today.
很多人都焦虑不安
Lot of people looking over their shoulders,
不知道该相信谁
not sure who to trust.
也包括你吗
Does that include you?
克里斯早上跟我说
This morning, Chris told me that she...
她觉得这个系统不是为了声张正义而存在
she doesn't think the system's designed to get real justice.
我一直相信它是的
I always believed it was.
而现在这一切 让我
And now, with everything, it's just...
让我开始重新考虑这个问题
it's got me thinking twice.
我们看到一些不公 我们为此发声
We see something wrong, we say something,
那应该就足够了
that should be enough.
事情应该就解决了
Should get fixed.
结果它却没有解决
And then it doesn't.
迪肯 你做的每件事都是正确的
Deacon, you did everything right.
杜伦得到了轻微的处罚
Durham got a slap on the wrist.
直到你找了新闻媒体 现在我们都被唾弃
Until you went to the press, and now we're both pariahs.
兄弟 我不指望你赞同我公开这件事
Listen, man, I don't expect you to agree with me going public,
我也真的很抱歉你现在被这事所累
and I truly am sorry that there's blowback on you now.
我当时只是觉得我别无选择
I just felt like I had no other choice.
不 我理解 我理解
No, I know. I know.
听希克斯说
You know, according to Hicks,
局长打算对我进行纪律处分
the chief has disciplinary action coming my way.
你担心吗
Are you worried?
我现在孤立无援
I'm on my own, man.
委员会对我很恼火 工会也是 所以
The board's pissed at me; the union, too, so...
不管发生什么 我自己扛
whatever happens, I'll deal with it.
我们上次谈到过的那个培训
You know that training thing that we talked about?
我想告诉你我已经报名
Well, I want you to know that I've signed up
去教那班洛城警局的新人了
to mentor the new class of LAPD recruits.
希望能从第一天开始就带他们走上正途吧
Hopefully, get 'em on the right track from day one.
你会是他们最好的模范
Well, they couldn't have a better role model.
我中大奖了
I struck paydirt.
车管局查到洛杉矶县有四十三个车牌符合
DMV search found 43 partial matches in L.A. County,
但只有一辆是金属蓝的轿车
but only one was on a metallic blue sedan.
登记的车主是约翰·布里杰
Registered owner-- John Bridger.
-他和凯文有联♥系♥吗 -没有直接联♥系♥
- Any connections to Kevin? - Nothing directly.
但他有几次袭击伤人的前科 还有这个
But he's racked up a few assault charges, and get this.
因反对立刻还黑人公道运动
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表