剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
如果是的话 我们就可以追踪标签
If they are, we can trace the labels
看看它们被运到哪里了
and see where they were shipped.
甚至可能查到他们藏药的窝点
Might even be the stash house where they're keeping the pills.
然后我们就能抓到特雷·米切尔那个混♥蛋♥了
Then we put that bastard Trey Mitchell in cuffs.
我们甚至不需要追踪运输标签
We might not even need to trace shipping labels.
特雷·米切尔是室内游乐场
Trey Mitchell's part owner of an indoor playground
"朱巴朱巴娱乐工厂"的合伙人
called Jub Jub's Fun Factory.
朱巴朱巴娱乐工厂
看起来就像一个巨大的培养皿
Looks like one of those giant petri dishes full
里面装满了蹦床和泡沫城♥堡♥
of trampolines and foam castles
我的孩子们总是求着在那里过生日
my kids are always begging to have their birthdays at.
正是那种可能会
Just the kind of place that might place
大量订购游乐场设备的地方
a large order of playground equipment.
看这里
Look at this.
季度业绩表
这都是大笔的进账
That's a pretty strong revenue stream.
是啊 但只网上只有三条评论 都很负面
Yeah, but only three online reviews-- all very negative--
说这家店几乎从不营业
say the place is hardly ever actually open.
特雷·米切尔在用这个地方洗钱
Trey Mitchell is using this place to launder his money.
甚至可能是藏♥毒♥窝点
Hell, it might even be the stash house.
你们两个笨蛋在等什么 我们走吧
What are you two mooks waiting for? Let's go.
你说不行是什么意思
What do you mean no?
你总有一天会褪去这股激♥情♥
You were always gonna have to give up the reins at some point.
你心里知道
You knew that.
我没要求做先驱
I'm not asking to be first through the door.
我只是想把这件事坚持到底
I just want to see this thing through to the end.
我们把特雷·米切尔押来以后
And when we march Trey Mitchell in here,
我保证你不会错过任何一场好戏
I'll make sure you have a front row seat.
但在那之前
But until we do that,
我们得先追查这些毒品
we got to track down these drugs.
你也没必要掺和进来
And there's no reason for you to be involved in that.
涉及平民 即使是退休的反恐特警队员
Involving a civilian, even a retired SWAT officer,
都可能危及整个起诉过程
could jeopardize the whole prosecution.
你知道的
You know that.
汤娅是我的教女
Tonya was my goddaughter.
是我让她做线人的
I'm the one who let her be an informant.
也是我签字同意的
And I'm the one that signed off on it.
听着
Look...
过去15年 我们都在煎熬
we both spent the last 15 years wondering
会不会使我们让汤娅置身无妄之灾
if we put Tonya in unnecessary danger.
经过昨天的事
After yesterday,
我不想也让你也置身险境
I'm not risking putting you in danger the same way.
需要往鼻子里塞纳洛酮的人可不是我
Wasn't me who had to get Narcan shoved up my nose.
有发现我会告诉你的
I'll let you know what I find.
没问题
No problem.
我今天有很多事要做
Got plenty of things to do with my day.
抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦
Sorry to be so much trouble.
你好吗 大个子
Hey, what's up, big man?
朱巴朱巴娱乐工厂
我是哈里森警司 洛城警局特警队
I'm Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
缇奥
Theo.
确定吗 你好像有点犹豫
You sure about that? You seem a little uncertain.
还有人在这吗
Anyone else here?
朱巴朱巴在吗
What about Jub Jub? Jub Jub here?
这里是朱巴朱巴娱乐工厂对吧
This is Jub Jub's Fun Factory, is it not?
你认识特雷·米切尔吗
How 'bout Trey Mitchell?
他来过这里吗
He ever come around?
我觉得你们就这样闯进来不好吧
I don't think you can come in here.
现在是营业时间 门又没锁
It's during business hours and door's unlocked.
如果你觉得这些理由还不够充分的话
Yeah. And if that's not good enough for you,
我们带了搜查令
we got a warrant.
所以 不介意我们四处看看吧
You don't mind if we look around, right?
缇奥 卫生间没纸了
Yo, Theo, you ran out of toilet paper.
这些人还真是没脑子 斯特里特抓住他
They never learn. Street, get the kid!
20-D呼叫巡警 发现嫌疑人逃跑
20-David to patrol, we got a runner!
可能正向你方逃去
Might be coming your way.
所有出口都已封闭
We got all exits covered!
别挣扎了
Give yourself up!
他好像没携带武器
Didn't look like he was armed.
-可能已经把武器藏起来了 -如果他们把这里
- Might have weapons hidden. If they're using this place
也像那个仓库一样当作实验室的话
as a lab like they were with that warehouse,
这里可能也会存放芬太尼 大家小心
there could be fentanyl around, too. Be careful.
我要开灯了
I'm hitting the lights.
克里斯 谭 你俩注意好西南角
Chris, Tan, cover the three-four side.
迪肯 你跟我走
Move. Deacon, you're with me.
前进
Go.
我跟你搜查
Two, two, two.
左边安全
Left side clear.
右边安全
Right side clear.
我觉得他躲在这里了
I think he's in there.
等一下
Hold up, hold up.
往里走的话 我们就完全暴露在外了
We'll be totally exposed.
我掩护你
Got you covered.
那要不你掩护我
Fine. You cover me.
洪都 我们找到他了
Hondo, I think we got him.
-在西北角 -收到
- Northwest corner. - Copy.
我们马上过去
Headed your way.
-他跑了 -我们跟上他了
- He's on the move. - We're on him!
别逃了
Give it up! u202d
别动
Stop!
这是保存下来的东西都在这了
This is everything we kept.
汤娅去世后 你都快把这些东西翻烂了吧
You probably looked through it all back when Tonya passed.
老是想着能再发现些什么东西
Just hoping to find something I didn't know
可能之前会有遗漏
to look for back then.
有新线索了是吗
There's a new lead you're following up on.
可能有戏
Might be something.
也可能没有
Might be nothing.
汤娅之前有没有和一个叫特雷的人走得挺近
Was Tonya ever tight with somebody named Trey?
比她年长几岁
Would've been a few years older.
她之前和一个叫特雷的男孩约过几次会 但是
Yes. She went on a few dates with a boy named Trey, but...
但是这已经是她出事之前好几年的事情
that was years before she died.
你觉得这跟他有关吗
You think he's involved?
玛丽·贝丝 我不想让你白白抱起希望
I don't want to get your hopes up, Mary Beth.
这只是我最近在跟进的一条线所
It's just a lead I'm helping to follow up on.
杰克 跟我不用这样
Jack, it's me.
对我不用像对陌生人那样小心隐瞒
Don't treat me like I'm some stranger you have to lie to.
也是 抱歉 只不过这案子
Yeah. I'm sorry. I-I d-- This is...
难办
Difficult.
我能理解
I know.
那还用说嘛
Of course you do.
我正帮鲍勃·希克斯跟进几条新线索
I'm helping Bob Hicks follow up on some new leads.
据基因检测报告显示 特雷就是
The DNA suggests that this guy Trey
杀害汤娅的凶手
is the one who killed Tonya.
但是 鲍勃现在还不能逮捕他
Bob can't arrest him.
他派人跟踪了特雷
He's got some people following him,
希望在他参与其他犯罪活动时当场捉拿
hoping to catch Trey in some ongoing criminal activities.
如果 这就是和汤娅约会的那个特雷的话
But if it's the same Trey that you're saying dated Tonya,
把你知道的告诉我们 或许就能尽快破案
maybe you know something that can help us speed this up.
他们俩就是出去约了几次会
They only went on a couple of dates.
特雷长什么样我都不知道
I never even actually met him.
这也是为什么之前我从未提及过他
That's why I never mentioned him to you back then.
之所以还记得名字
I only remembered the name
是因为我之前跟汤娅吵过一架
because of a shouting match I had with Tonya
告诉她不要再和这个人见面了
when I told her never to see him again.
为什么不想让汤娅再见他
Why didn't you want Tonya dating him again?
一方面 他年龄有点大
He was too old for her, for one thing.
他每次都坐在那辆破跑车里不停地按喇叭
He would pull up in his stupidly loud sports car and honk his horn.
连门都不敲
Wouldn't even come to the door.
我还发现了几张汤娅在他公♥寓♥拍的照片
Well, we found pictures of her in his apartment,
带着他的金链子 好像汤娅就是他的玩物
wearing his gold chain like she was his property.
20多岁个小伙子 住在沙滩别♥墅♥
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表