剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Suck it, Stevens.
明年打败你 自大狂
Get you next year, wiseass.
好啊
Hey, what's up?
希望你没有自怨自艾
Hope you're not still beating yourself up.
你今天干得不错 对付查理的时候
You did good today. With Charlie.
你怎么知道他会放下那个包裹
How'd you know he'd let go of that package?
我不知道
I didn't.
但这样对我爸有用
But it's something that worked with my dad.
有一次 我发现他在厨房♥拿着刀
One time, I found him in the kitchen holding a knife,
威胁我要自残
threatening to hurt himself.
他不肯把刀放下 直到我开始聊相机
Refused to put it down till I started talking about cameras.
他很爱摄影
He loved photography.
我想着要是我们能让查理
I figured if we could get Charlie
想起那些能最能给他安全感的事
thinking about what made him feel safest,
关于音乐 还有他哥哥
about music, about his brother...
他就不会去想手里的炸♥弹♥了 聪明
He wouldn't think about the bomb in his hand. That's smart.
其实 这是我从雅各布那学来的
Actually, it's a... trick I picked up from Jacob.
这么说你哥哥也不全是缺点了
So I guess your brother wasn't all bad, huh?
我和雅各布 我们那时只是孩子
Well, me and Jacob, uh-- we were only kids.
或许他很害怕 不知道该怎么面对
Maybe he was scared, didn't know how to deal with it,
但是
but, uh...
我也说不上来
I don't know.
我也害怕
I was scared, too.
不过我从未放弃过我爸爸
I never once left my dad's side, though.
但你是一名特警队警员
Yeah, but you're a SWAT officer.
他只是坐办公室的
And he makes money sitting behind a desk.
遇到危险你不会逃跑
You don't run when things get dicey.
不是每个人都能有这样的心理素质
Not everybody's built that way.
或许轮不上我说道什么 但你之前说过
Look, maybe it's not my place, but before, you said
你♥爸♥最糟糕的时候你也没有怪过他
that you never held your dad's worst days against him.
或许你该站在同样的角度
Well, maybe you ought to think
去想想你哥哥
about extending that same benefit to your brother.
每个人都都有值得被原谅的地方
Everybody can use a little forgiveness in their lives.
雅各布
Jacob.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我们有阵子没联♥系♥了
It's just been a while since we talked.
很抱歉你没赢得比赛
Sorry it didn't work out.
没事
It's good.
我替他高兴
I'm happy for him.
克里斯
Chris...
0.18秒
.18 seconds.
就是这样 只差这么一点
That's it. That was the difference.
现在回想起来
Going over it in my head now,
我本可以打败他的
and-and I... I should have beat him. Just...
我替他高兴
I am happy for him.
但是呢
But?
但是
But...
我刚认识斯特里特的时候
when I first met Street,
他有个疯子老妈
he was the guy with the crazy mom
后来还被特警队开除
who then got kicked out of SWAT
差点不能归队
and barely made it back.
但是现在 他克服了所有问题
And now, he's got it all figured out.
回归了特警队 还有了莫莉
With SWAT, with Molly.
我三十多了 还住在我叔叔的车♥库♥里
And I'm in my 30s and still living in my uncle's garage.
感觉我们互换了位置
Feels like we swapped places somehow, and...
而他把我抛在身后了
he left me behind.
你们俩有过一段吗
Were you two ever a thing?
当然没有
No. Of course not.
真的吗 因为听起来斯特里特
Really? 'Cause it seems like Street has a special way
让你格外不能释怀
of getting under your skin.
我们曾经有过感觉
There were feelings once.
猜到了 结果呢
Called it. Going which way?
我们对彼此都有感觉 但我们在同一小队
It was mutual. We're on the same team.
就到此为止了
We shut it down.
你和他的事我帮不上忙
Well, look, I don't know how to help you with him,
不过你住在你叔叔的车♥库♥这事
but as far as living in your uncle's garage,
我一直在帮你找新地方
I've been looking around for a new place.
或许可以给你介绍个不错的地方
Might be able to lock down something swanky
还有室友分担房♥租
with a roommate to shares costs.
你不是和你姐姐一起住吗
I thought you were living with your sister.
是的 她是急救员 经常上夜班
Yeah. She's an EMT, she works nights,
这样我上夜晚的时候还挺和谐
which worked great when I was on late shift,
但是现在我进了洛克的小队
but now that I'm on Rocker's team,
我们总是吵架
we are at each other's throats.
你觉得如何
So, what do you say?
你说笑吗 太好了
Are you kidding? Hell yeah!
好极了 我给你发几个地址看看
All right. I'll send over some listings.
谢谢你帮我这么多
Thanks for everything.
没你帮忙
I don't think I would have done half as well
我连今天一半的成绩也达不到
as I did today without your help.
不客气
Any time.
去年 莱拉开始练习体操
Last year, Lila started gymnastics,
我去参加了她的一个运动会
and, I went to one of her meets,
几个稍大一点的女孩在平衡木上练习
and there were these older girls on the balance beam.
很有趣 那条平衡木这么窄
It's funny. It's-it's such a narrow beam,
她们却能在空中翻跳
and they're just launching themselves three,
差不多一米高
four feet in the air.
有那么一瞬间
And for a split second,
你不知道她们能否顺利落在平衡木上
you're not sure if they're gonna land on it or...
还是会摔下去
fall off.
甚至连她们自己也不知道
I mean, they may not even know themselves.
这个叫查理的人
This Charlie guy,
他
he was...
他勉强过活
he was managing, you know?
然后他哥哥死了
And then... his brother died.
他完全失了控
Something completely out of his control.
查理经历的事
What Charlie's been going through
和你经历的事完全不一样
and what you've gone through are completely different.
是的 我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know. It's...
只是...
It's just that...
不久之前 我真的状态很糟
Not that long ago, I was in a really dark place.
要是发生了什么 导致我摔下了平衡木
What if something comes along and launches me off the beam,
不能顺利着陆怎么办
and-and I don't stick the landing?
如果我说你会一直好下去 那我是在骗你
I'd be lying if I said you're never gonna go back to that place.
所以我们才要做心理辅♥导♥
But that's why we do these sessions.
如果你真的摔下来了
If you do fall off that beam,
你要有信心再跳上去
you're gonna have the confidence to jump right back on.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
那你的决定是什么
So what'd you decide?
林奇的提议吗
About Lynch's offer?
我正打算跟她谈这件事
Well, I was about to take her up on it,
但后来她提到了你的招聘会的想法
but then she mentioned your idea for the recruitment meetings,
我告诉她我更愿意帮忙做这件事
and I told her I'd rather help out with that.
艾丽卡 我不知道这样是否能解决问题
Erika, I don't know if it's gonna fix the problem,
但是我还准备好放弃
but I'm not ready to throw my hands up.
但如果你真的想帮忙
But if you're serious about helping out,
明天早上开始筹划
planning starts tomorrow morning.
-告诉我时间和地点 -好的
- Yeah, tell me when and where. - Okay, good.
因为如果我们不来解决问题 谁来呢
'Cause if we don't fix the problem, who will?
至少有个小傻瓜是这么跟我说的
At least that's what some young fool told me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你点醒了我
Thanks for waking me back up.
不 洪都 谢谢你
No, Hondo. Thank you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表