剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
That's good to hear. I was talking about your shiner.
那就好,不过我问的是你的胫骨的伤
Look...
听着……
Manny is gonna want an incident report from both of you guys.
曼尼需要你们两人都出具一份事故报告
Do not hold back.
不要隐瞒什么
He needs to know if his inmate is dangerous.
他需要知道他的囚犯是否是危险份子
Baby.
宝贝
Eve. Hey, Gabi.
- 伊芙 - 嗨,加比
You guys okay? Mm, hey.
- 你们没事吧? -嗯,没事
Eve saved me out there at the Buckeye fire. You should've seen it.
伊芙在巴克艾火场里把我救出来的,你真应该看到那场景
Did you hear Bode's back?
你听说了吗,博德回来了?
From prison.
从监狱里回来的
Oh.Yeah.
噢,可不是嘛
Hi, Bridget.
嗨,布里吉特
Hi.I know you were just about to say that you're happy for Vince and I that our son is back,
我知道你要说我和万斯的儿子回来了你很高兴
and that he's thriving at the fire camp.
还有就是他在消防营地里茁壮成长来着
Are those scones that I smell?
我闻到的是烤饼的香味吗?
Fresh out of the oven. I'm Aydan. I'm new.
刚烤好的。我是艾登,我是新来这里的。
Yeah, you're from San Francisco.
是的,你是从旧金山来的
And you worked at Chez Panisse.
你曾在潘尼斯之家工作过
We're all wondering what you're doing here.
我们都很好奇你来这里做什么
And there are rumors you're gonna take onion rings off the menu.
有传言说你要把菜单里的洋葱圈撤掉
It's a super gossipy town.
这是个流言特别多的小镇
You just got to be able to deal with that.
你得能应付这些流言蜚语
I'm Sharon. Hi.
- 我是莎伦 -嗨
So...I got to come to Smokey's now to run into my own wife?
现在我得到Smokey酒吧才能遇到我的妻子了?
And that super handsome man across the room is my husband.
那个正在走过来的老帅哥是我的丈夫
Did you, uh, stay at the hotel last night or at your sister's?
你昨晚是在旅馆睡的还是在你姐姐家睡的?
My sister's doesn't have room service and I needed snacks
我姐姐家可没有客房♥服务而我需要零食
wondering what this awful secret is that you won't tell me.
还想知道你不愿告诉我的可怕的秘密到底是什么
And stalking our incarcerated son's records in the system.
还要追查一下我们那坐牢的儿子在系统里的记录
He legally changed his last name to hide from us.
为了躲避我们,他通过法律改变了自己的姓氏
Did you know that?
你知道这事儿吗?
You know, I stayed up all night, too.
你知道我也是一晚上没睡
You two want to sit together?
你们要坐在一起吗?
- Yes. -No.
- 是的 - 不要
Station 42.
42消防队
Vegetation fire caused by incoming dry lightning storm.
干雷暴引发植被火灾
Highway 101 at Canyon Road.
地点位于峡谷街101号♥公路
Vince, there's a... There's a lightning storm in Willow Creek.
万斯,有…… -在Willow Creek有干雷暴,我听到了
There's a second
one in Blue Lake.
在蓝湖那边出现了第二场干雷暴
That means... Yeah, I know what it means.
-那就意味着 - 我知道那意味着什么
I don't know what it means.
我不知道那意味着什么
It means calls are gonna be popping off all day. Let's go.
那意味着今天一天报♥警♥电♥话♥会被打爆,走吧
Dry storms don't rain water. They rain lightning.
干雷暴没有雨,只有雷!
So it's like little fires everywhere.
所以就等于到处都是小火苗一样
Thank you. Wait for me.
谢谢,等我一下!
All right, listen up.
大家都听好
This rec center's in dire need of defensible space.
这个娱乐中心非常需要可以防御雷暴的空间。
We got a dry lightning storm rolling in, fellas.
马上就要有一场干雷暴要到来
So every bit of lightning that may strike here,
所以我们要让每道落到这里的雷电……
we want to starve, not feast.
都直接消亡,而不能壮大起来
Any flammable debris, we clear it.
我们要清除掉所有易燃的碎片
Understood?
明白吗?
Yes, sir. Yes, Cap.
- 明白,队长 - 明白
Good.
那就好
Now, safety... safety is your religion.
现在你们要安全至上
You practice it, you shorten your sentence. No theatrics.
参与实地救援,就能缩短刑期,不要给自己加戏
Hey, he's talking about you going up that mountain at the Buckeye.
他在说你在巴克艾火场跑山上去的事
Let him.
让他说吧
If lightning should strike nearby,
如果你的附近有雷暴落下
I want you to become as small and as low as possible. Crouch down to the ground.
我要你们迅速俯低并紧缩身体,然后蹲在地上不要动
Avoid grasslands and avoid high areas.
要避开草地与高的地方
You stop running all your power tools,
马上停下所有带电设备
and you drop your manual tools, all right?
然后扔下手中的工具,明白吗?
And, Bode... no freelancing.
还有博德,不许你自♥由♥发挥
I wasn'tplanning on it. Good.
- 我没有那个打算 - 太好了
Then we're on the same page.
那我们就想到一起去了!
You know you're gonna send him packing. Why wait?
你知道得把他送回监狱,你在等什么?
Incident reports aren't in yet. Plus, I need the manpower.
事故报告还没有出来,再说我需要人手
This lightning storm's gonna be a doozy.
这场雷暴将是一场恶战
All right, gentlemen.
好了,先生们
We want a four-foot line with two-foot clearance on each side.
我们需要在每边弄出四英尺的隔离带加两英尺的清理区
Let's turn these shrubs into stumps.
我们把这些灌木都除掉
Without fuel, fire won't get to the structure.
没有了可以烧的东西,大火就烧不到建筑里了
Use your McLeods on the shrubs,
用你们的火耙来处理灌木从
use your Pulaskis on anything that's thicker.
要是遇到更粗壮的就用普拉斯基斧头处理
Yes, Cap.
好的,队长
Copy that. Hey, it's "Copy that, Cap."
- 收到 -应该说,“收到,队长”
You need to suck up so he goes easy on you.
你得讨好点他,这样他才会放过你
Yeah, well, it's too late.
嗯,好像已经太晚了
He doesn't care 'cause he knows I'm out of here.
他根本不在意这些,因为他知道我要从这里滚蛋了
Why don't you care?
你为什么一点儿也不在乎?
I do care.
我很在乎
I want to be at fire camp, just not this one.
我想要在一个消防训练营里待下去,只不过不是这个
You keep saying that, but this is your home, dude.
你老是这么说,可是这是你的家乡啊,老兄
There's no place like it.
金金窝银窝不如自己的草窝
There's a reason that's a saying.
俗话这么说是有原因的
Yeah.
行吧
Not in a good way for me.
反正对我来说没那么好
'Cause you're Cal Fire royalty?
因为你有加州消防局的皇室血脉吗?
His mom's division chief. Dad runs a station.
他的老妈是分区的局长,他的老爸管着一个消防队
Word's out, after their visit to your hospital room.
在他们去医院探望你后,这消息就传开了
You're the Fresh Prince of Edgewater?
你居然是埃奇沃特的新鲜王子?
You got to work that!
你得利用这个身份啊
Have Mom pull some strings so you can stay.
让你老妈找找关系,这样你就可以留下来了
I would never ask her to do that,
我绝对不会让她这么做的
especially not for something I don't even want. You have to.
- 尤其还是我不想要的东西 -你必须得这么做
I heard the food at High Rock is all suspicious soups and mystery meat.
我听说High Rock那边的食物全是黑暗料理
Hey, Charlie...
嗨,查理……
Tell him about the goulash.
给他说说那边的炖菜……
Anyone ever tell you you're a real close talker?
说就说,你离我这么近做甚?
Come on, man.
拜托了,老兄
I like you.
我喜欢你
You're really gonna leave me here with that dude?
你真的要把我扔给那个家伙吗?
Sorry about that, Freddy.
抱歉啦,弗莱迪
Lightning expected in the area. Head inside.
雷暴即将到来,请进屋内躲避
I don't get it.
我不明白了
Bode comes back and you don't want to talk about it.
博德回来了,你却不想和我谈这事
Imminent lightning storm in the area. Seek shelter.
该地区即将出现雷暴,请注意躲避
I get why you didn't tell me after Riley died.
我明白在莱莉死后你为什么不告诉我
But all the years since then?
但是那之后那么多年你也不说?
I tell you everything.
我什么都和你说
We got together a couple of months before she died.
在莱莉死前几个月,我们俩在一起了
And Bode said you broke her heart.
博德说你伤了她的心
How?
怎么回事?
It's complicated.
一言难尽
That's all you're gonna say?
你就用这句话来打发我?
Are you gonna rat out Bode on the incident report?
你要在事故报告中出♥卖♥♥♥博德吗?
For him punching you?
说他打了你?
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Look, I told you. It's complicated.
听着,我告诉过你了,这事情太复杂了
You are ruining dry lightning for me.
你毁了我的干雷暴
Greencrest, 1591.
Greencrest,这里是1591消防车
New incident, east of the canyon.
发现新的火情,位于峡谷东侧
Vegetation fire caused by a lightning strike.
雷电造成地面植被起火
We'll handle with our unit on scene.
我们将到场处理
Copy, 15...
明白,1591
Storm's already here. Let's go.
雷暴已经来了,我们走!
Oh, lightning. Everyone out of the pool!
有雷电来了,所有人马上离开游泳池!
How come? Let's go. You're not getting electrocuted on my watch.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表