剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
然后发现了这个……
Looking me up?
查我?
What for?
为什么?
Ah...
呃......
I just thought we could bro up.
我只是觉得我们可以成为兄弟
You want to bro up?
你想和我称兄道弟?
You keep my name out of your Google search.
就别再用谷歌♥搜我的名字了
I thought you were taking a leave.
我以为你在休假
Changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Did you change your mind or did Chief Leone change your mind?
是你改变主意了,还是 Leone 队长改变了你的想法?
Rebecca died trying to help me.
Rebecca为了帮我而死
I don't want to stay home when I can help others.
我不想在能帮助别人时却待在家里
Hey, Gabs, Eve,
嘿,Gabs, Eve
you two walking to Drake County?
你们两个是要走去Drake县吗?
Leone, be careful, given Drake County's
Leone, 小心点,考虑到 Drake县
temperament towards you.
对你的态度
Can't say I blame 'em.
不能全怪他们
A mandatory evacuation order
Drake 县所有居民
has been issued for all residents of Drake County.
已被下达强制疏散
VINCE [over radio]: Battalion 1508 for Captain Perez.
Vince(通过无线电):1508 消防队呼叫Perez队长
You keep an eye out for my boy up in those mountains
你帮我留意一下我儿子,他在山上和那些
with those Hotshots.
精英消防员在一起
MANNY [over radio]: Copy, Battalion 1508.
Manny(通过无线电):收到,1508 消防队
You keep an eye out on my girl in that prison.
你帮我留意一下我的女儿,她派去监狱了
Especially in those cell blocks.
尤其是在那些牢房♥区
Excuse us, folks.
让一下,各位
Way too many people in here still.
这里人还是太多了
All right, you're next. Mm-hmm.
好了,下一个是你,嗯哼
Chief Leone? Warden Rosaline Henley.
Leone队长?我是典狱长Rosaline Henley
Warden. We're ready to help out
典狱长。我们准备好
with the evacuation any way we can.
尽一切努力帮助疏散
The blaze is coming down that mountain.
大火正从山上蔓延过来
Half my guards didn't even
今天早上一半的
show up for their shift this morning.
狱警甚至没有来上班
And I've got an inmate population
犯人们正处于
on the verge of a riot.
暴♥动♥的边缘
That's where you come in.
这就是你们要帮忙的地方
How many in your population?
你们有多少犯人?
Five cell blocks.
五个牢房♥区
General population,
普通犯人
high-security; then there's supermax,
高安全级别;然后是最高安全级别
Secure Housing Unit.
安全住房♥区
1,100 inmates.
1100 名犯人
I'm not going.
我不走
I want to see my dad.
我想见我爸爸
I know.
我知道
What about those families?
他们的家人呢?
- The visitors? - They refuse to leave.
这些访客?
他们不走
They're not gonna leave their loved ones
他们不会在火灾中
in the middle of a fire.
离开他们的亲人
I want to see Dad.
我想见爸爸
I know.
我知道
Hey.
嘿
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Julia.
Hi, Julia.
嘿,Julia
You know, I used to visit my dad
你知道吗,我以前经常去
in a prison just like this.
这样的监狱看望我爸爸
Really?
真的吗?
Mm-hmm, and we used to play tic-tac-toe all the time.
嗯哼,我们以前经常玩井字棋
My husband is locked up in there.
我丈夫被关在这里
And there's a fire coming this way.
大火正在向这边蔓延
We'll evacuate when he does,
他走我们才走
not before.
不然不走
What's this, some kind of war zone?
这是什么,战区吗?
Kind of. These guys are like
有点像,这些人就像
Special Forces, elite firefighters.
特种部队,精英消防员
Best of the best.
最优秀的。
Superintendent Paul Knox?
Paul Knox队长?
This is Crew Six.
这是第六小队
Fire's running four miles northeast of the prison.
火势在监狱东北四英里处蔓延
Calling in request for water drop.
请求空投水
MAN [over radio]: Solid copy, Crew Six. Chopper 104 enroute.
【通过无线电】:收到,第六小队,104 号♥直升机正在路上
Just Three Rock Fire Camp?
只有三石消防队吗?
We're here to help you contain this fire.
我们是来帮你们控制火势的
Well, that thing on the other side of this ridge
嗯,山脊另一边的东西
isn't just a fire. It's an organism.
不仅仅是一场火灾,而是一个有机体
It feeds, breeds,
它会进食、繁殖
swallows you whole if you let it.
把你整个吞下去,如果你让它的话
Look at all this smoke.
看看这些烟
We've been out here
我们在这里和
battling this behemoth for a week now
这场大火战斗了一个星期
while you've been glamping back in Edgewater.
而你们却在Edgewater露营
Yeah, well, your Hotshots and my inmate crew
“是啊,好吧,你们的精英消防员和我的犯人消防队
are one team now.
现在是一个团队了
But there's a difference between
但首发队员和
the starters and the bench.
替补队员是有区别的
And I've got no room on my squad
我的小队里没有位置
for out-of-town choke artists.
给外来的失败者
We cut line with the best of them.
我们和最优秀的人一起砍过隔离带
Well, we're not just cutting line here, son.
嗯,孩子,我们在这里不只是砍隔离带
We are the line.
我们就是隔离带
Last line of defense for my town.
是我家乡的最后一道防线
That fire's racing toward us,
大火正朝我们这边过来
and we got a three-mile head start.
我们有三英里的领先优势
Three miles, that's it.
只有三英里
Understood?
明白吗?
Understood.
明白
Good.
很好
'Cause the last time I was out in these woods with a Leone,
因为上次我和一个叫Leone的人在树林里时
he cut and ran.
他砍隔离带时跑了
Appreciate the lay of the land.
感谢你介绍地形
A safe evac plan is everybody's goal.
制定一个安全的疏散计划是每个人的目标
Not everyone.
不是每个人
The Shot Callers in the SHU
安全住房♥区里的帮派头目
just called a gang war with each other. And us,
刚刚对彼此开战,还有我们
and likely you, too.
可能还有你们
Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't know that they could do that.
好吧,对不起,我不知道他们能这么干
Oh, well, maybe you should Google it.
哦,也许你应该谷歌♥一下
GUARD [over P.A.]: Code One in Block 7. Code One.
警卫(通过广播):7 号♥区一级警报,一级警报
What's a Code One?
什么是一级警报?
Nothing good.
没好事
I'm guessing this is a Code One.
我猜这就是一级警报
It's Randy.
是Randy
This is no Fire Camp.
这里不是消防营
It's a prison gang war.
这是监狱帮派战争
The Shot Callers are responsible.
帮派头目们发话
They've been ordered to kill each other on sight.
他们接到命令一见到对方就杀死
Don't touch him. Waste of space.
别碰他,浪费地方
Don't be wasting your time on that guy.
别在那人身上浪费时间
This one's still alive. Yeah, barely.
这个还活着
勉强活着
Okay, O'Reilly. Hey, O'Reilly,
好吧,嘿,O'Reilly
grab the abdominal pads.
拿着腹部绷带
Gabs, check his vitals. Eve, can you...
Gabs, 检查他的生命体征,Eve,你能……
Could've really used just a fire right now.
现在真来一场火就好了
- This is so crazy.
真是疯了
Eve.
- I need you in the game. - I'm just saying...
我需要你进入状态
我就是说......
His pulse is racing. He's tachycardic.
他的脉搏很快,心动过速了
Greencrest, we need an ambulance to Drake County Prison.
Greencrest, 我们需要一辆救护车到Drake县监狱
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表