剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
收到,大家出发
Cap, shrapnel form the ride pierced the bounce house.
队长,游乐设施的碎片扎穿了充气城♥堡♥
It's collapsing and swallowing the kids inside.
它塌下来把里面的孩子都困住了
Do we listen to Chief Leone,
我们是听 Leone队长的
or do we follow the new lead? What's the call?
还是听新领导的?怎么决定?
Three Rock follows Chief Leone's orders,
三石队听从Leone队长的命令
but I handle the bounce house.
充气城♥堡♥这边我来负责
Chief Leone delegates,
Leone 队长负责指挥调度
I delegate, too, so you're gonna come with me.
我也负责指挥调度,你跟我一起
And you guys, you're gonna grab the rest of Three Rock,
你们几个,去叫上三石队的其他人
head over to that ride, follow the chief's every order.
去那个游乐设施那儿,听从队长的每一个命令
You copy?
收到?
We're on it, Cap. All right. Let's move.
明白,队长
好的,行动吧
Let's go.
出发
Greencrest, this is D.C. Leone here, assuming I.C.
Greencrest, 这里是Leone队长,冬日机会
of the Winter Fair. Come on. Come on.
的现指挥,快过来,快过来
Have a seat right here.
在这儿坐
Perez,
set up a casualty collection point.
设立一个伤员集中点
My gut says we're gonna have
我有种预感,我们会
many more patients.
有更多的伤员
Come on in.
快进来
Have a seat right here.
在这儿坐
Perez?
Uh, permission to get more hands?
请求多叫些人手来帮忙
Why? Cara's here. She's an ER nurse.
为什么?Cara在这儿。她是急诊室护士
Okay. Go, quickly.
好的,快去快回
Both of you come right back here to me.
你们俩要马上回来找我
Three Rock! Help us anchor this thing.
三石队!帮我们固定住这个东西
Chris, there's got to be an emergency stop.
Chris,肯定有紧急制动装置
I don't know, man!
我不知道啊,兄弟!
Chris, think. Okay?
Chris,再想想。好吗?
You know this machine better than I do.
你比我更了解这个设施
Where is it? I'll check the hatch.
它在哪儿?
我去检查一下舱口
Hey, Cara. We need more hands in triage.
嘿,卡拉,分诊区这边需要更多人手
In the food tent. I'm yours.
在食品帐篷那边,我马上过去
All right.
这样
Just stay still.
先别动
I'm gonna get you out of here, all right?
我会把你救出去的,好吗?
Hey, hey. Hey. I'm gonna get you out of here,
嘿,嘿。嘿。我会把你救出去的
all right, buddy? I know it hurts.
好吗,兄弟?我知道很疼
Get this off me. Get it off me.
把这个拿开。把它拿开!
Do not move. I need you to stay still.
别乱动,我需要你保持不动
Excellent extrication, team.
救援行动很出色,队员们
There you go.
给你
Hey, hey. I still can't find my other son, Jamie.
嘿,嘿。我还是没找到我的另一个儿子,Jamie
He was, he was in there, too.
他刚才也在里面
We got everyone out of the bounce house.
我们把充气城♥堡♥里的人都救出来了
Well, obviously, you didn't. The bounce house is empty.
显然没有
充气城♥堡♥里没人了
All those kids are back with their parents.
那些孩子都回到父母身边了
Then where... then where's Jamie?
那Jamie在哪儿?
D.C. Leone, we've got a missing kid,
Leone队长,有个孩子失踪了
unrelated to the bounce house.
充气城♥堡♥里没有
Vince has his hands full.
Vince忙不过来了
Manny, your guys are gonna have to begin the search.
Manny, 你的人要开始搜寻了
Wait, inmates searching for a kid?
等等,让犯人去找孩子?
Spirit of the rule, right?
这也是规则精神的体现,对吧?
Copy that, Chief.
收到,队长
We're all over it. Let's move.
我们会全力以赴的,开始吧
Hey, hey, please. Help me find him.
求你了。帮我找到他
We'll find him, all right?
我们会找到他的,好吗?
We'll find him. Let's go. Come on.
我们会找到他的,走吧,快点
All right, Chris. Just easy breaths.
这样,Chris,慢慢呼吸
In through the nose, out through the mouth.
用鼻子吸气,用嘴巴呼气
Nice and slow.
慢慢来
It-it hurts.
疼
I-I know, buddy, I know.
我知道,兄弟,我知道
Chief.
队长
We can't get to the emergency brake unless we move him.
除非我们移♥动♥他,否则够不到紧急刹车装置
We can't move him without risking a bleed-out.
但移♥动♥他可能会导致他失血过多
What if we make
我们从这边
an access point from this end?
开个入口怎么样?
Cut along the base?
沿着底部切开?
Make a hole big enough,
开一个足够大的洞
one of us can get through there,
我们其中一个人就能钻过去
hit the emergency brake. I'm on it.
按下紧急刹车
我来做
I'll grab my gear from the engine.
我回消防车拿我的工具
Do regular people keep meeting like this?
一般人会一直在这种情况下见面吗?
Over traumas and emergencies?
这种紧急救援下?
Regular people are boring.
一般人的生活可没这么刺♥激♥
I'll assess and organize patients.
我来评估和安排病人
I'm really glad you're here.
我真的很庆幸你在这儿
Where's Gabriela?
Gabriela在哪儿?
Hold on tight!
抓紧了!
You're about to be stopped!
马上就停下了!
D.C. Leone.
Leone队长
Finally got the ride shut down,
终于关掉了
but it's still elevated.
但它还悬在半空中
We need a ladder at the incident site.
我们需要一架梯子
Copy, Chief.
收到,队长
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太舒服
Just breathe, buddy. We're gonna get you out of here.
深呼吸,兄弟,我们会把你救出去的
What about them?
他们怎么办?
Get me down!
救我下来!
Are you sure that Jamie said bounce house?
你确定Jamie说的是充气城♥堡♥吗?
Yes, he asked for 25 tickets.
是的,他要了 25 张券
The bounce house is free. It doesn't take tickets.
充气城♥堡♥是免费的,不需要票
Perez.
You want to have a go at coordinating the ladder truck?
你想去协调一下云梯车吗?
I'd love to, Chief.
很乐意,队长
All right, hey, Chris.
好,嘿,Chris
Listen, buddy, I know you're in a lot of pain.
听着,兄弟,我知道你很疼
Okay? Yeah.
好吗?
好的
But I need you to help me out, okay?
但我需要你帮我个忙,好吗?
Do you remember the max capacity of this ride?
你还记得这个游乐设施的最大承载量吗?
It was full, remember?
当时坐满了人,记得吧?
It can fit 30 people. Good.
能坐 30 个人,好
Jamie's, what, ten?—Yes.
Jamie多大来着,十岁?
是的
He's ten. Okay, well,
他十岁,好吧
you sure that he didn't try and sneak on
你确定他没偷偷去
one of these bigger rides?—No.
坐那些大型游乐设施吗?
没有。
No. I know my son.
没有,我了解我儿子
Jamie doesn't lie.
Jamie不会说谎
Jamie!
Jamie, can you hear me?
Jamie, 能听到我说话吗?
Hey, bro, you okay?
嘿,兄弟,你没事吧?
Why do you want to slum it with a bunch of orange jumpsuits
为什么不信任我们
that people don't even trust to look for their kids?
还让我们帮他找孩子?
Why are you letting that guy slow you down
你为什么要因为那种人
from finding this kid?
耽误找孩子?
You're right.
你说得对
I know I am.
我知道
Go check the bigger rides. I'll update Cap.
你去检查一下大型游乐设施。我去给队长汇报
Hey, Cap.
嘿,队长
I sent Bode to expand the search.
我派Bode去扩大搜索范围了
So, he's over at the... Wait, so you...
所以,他现在在……
等等,你……
You gave a direct order to one of my crew?
你直接给我的队员下命令了?
What are you, my shadow or my replacement?
你是来学习的还是来取代我的?
I thought you were joking earlier.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表