剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Nah, there's too much moisture in the air.
不,空气中有太多水分
Air pressure's shifting.
气压在变化
She's turning now. We need to move.
她现在正在转向。我们需要换地方
Well, let's confirm with dispatch
好吧,在我们真正做出决定
or weather or someone before
之前,让我们先和调度或
we actually make that... You been fighting this
气象部门确认一下…… 你只工作
for all of an hour.
了一个小时
We've been with her for six days.
我们已经和这个山火奋战六天了
I'm telling you, she's gonna
我告诉你,她会绕过
run right around this line.
这条隔离带
We're not gonna dance
我们不能光听你的
with your sixth sense, Knox.
第六感,Knox
The wind's not changing. We're not moving.
风向没有改变,我们不会换地方
My guys aren't moving.
我的人不会换地方
In fact, the only moving we're gonna be doing
事实上,我们唯一要做的就是
is right back to our buggy.
回到我们的车上
Retreat?
撤退?
How am I not surprised?
真是令人意内
Cap, hey.
队长,嘿
Don't give this guy the satisfaction.
别让他得逞
We don't retreat.
我们不撤退
I'm not concerned about this guy.
我不关心这个人
What about all the lives at risk?
那些处于危险中的人呢?
We can't lose anybody else,
我们不能再失去任何人了
not if we can help it.
我们得帮忙
Hey, Perez.
嘿,Perez
How's that for sixth sense?
现在呢?
Let's go! Let's go!
走!快走!
Let's go! Let's go!
快走!快走!
Come on.
拜托
I got you.
我抓住你了
Are you good? Hey.
你还好吗?嘿
Hell, yeah, he's good.
还好,他没事
We're all good. Let's roll out.
我们都没事。我们出发吧
Hey, Superintendent,
嘿,主管
your guy almost got strangled to death.
你的人差点被勒死
But he didn't. And you know why?
但他没有,你知道为什么吗?
'Cause this Leone stepped up.
因为这个Leone 站了出来
You just saved a man's life.
你刚刚救了一个人的命
Now let's see if you can save a town.
现在让我们看看你能不能拯救一个小镇
What, you want us to just roam into this smoke?
什么,你想让我们就这样走进这片烟雾里?
We need eyes in the sky, man.
我们需要空中侦察设备,哥们儿
Drones up.
那无人机过来
In the meantime...
同时……
Here's the prison. Here's the fire.
这是监狱,火在这儿
She's gonna run
她会穿过
through the valley,
山谷
around all that line we cut.
绕过我们砍的所有隔离带
Yo, Cap, where are we?
哟,队长,我们现在在哪里?
There.
这里
Now the fire's moving,
现在火势在移♥动♥
and so are we. Due southeast.
我们也在移♥动♥,向东南方向
So, what, you want us to move closer to the fire?
什么,你想让我们往火那边走?
Can your crew handle a two-mile hike?
你的队伍能应付两英里的徒步吗?
In an out of control wildfire?
在一场失控的山火中?
No way, man. We're here to cut line.
没门,兄弟,我们是来砍隔离带的
We are the line.
我们就是隔离带
The fire's moving, so who here is moving with it?
火势在移♥动♥,那么这里谁和它一起移♥动♥?
I am, sir.
我,长官
Whatever it takes to save lives.
不惜一切代价拯救生命
Amen.
阿门
I'm your boss.
我是你的队长
He's theirs.
他是他们队的
I give the orders.
我发号♥施令
Then give me one.
那就给我命令
Are we gonna save Drake County,
我们是要拯救Drake县
or are we gonna retreat and let it burn down again?
还是要撤退,让它再次被烧毁?
Bode, what happened to Rebecca was an accident,
Bode,Rebecca的遭遇是一场意外
but what he's doing is deliberately putting his crew
但他是故意让他的队伍和
and our crew in harm's way.
我们的队伍处于危险之中
Sacrificing to save others.
牺牲自己去拯救别人
Something I wish I could have done for Rebecca,
这是我希望我能为 Rebecca做的
and now I have a chance.
现在我有机会了
Man, there's a difference between sacrifice
兄弟,牺牲和自杀是有
and suicide, Bode.
区别的,Bode
And I gave your dad my word
我向你父亲保证过
that I'd look out for you on my crew.
我会在我的队伍中照顾你
We got to look out for my dad,
我们必须替我父亲着想
by stopping this fire from hitting that prison.
阻止这场火灾烧到那所监狱
Gabriela's down there, too.
Gabriela也在那里
Come on, Cap,
拜托,队长
let's show these Hotshots what Three Rock's made of.
让我们向这些精英消防员展示三石队的实力
All right.
好吧
All right, Three Rock.
好吧,三石队
On the move, with caution, one step at a time.
出发要小心,一步一步来
You copy? Copy.
收到了吗?收到
Let's go.
出发
These aren't civilians ready to evacuate calmly, single file.
这些不是能安静等着疏散的平民
These prisoners have agendas
这些犯人的目的
deeper than safety alone.
不仅仅是安全
Gang agendas.
帮派有别的目的
Not all of them, obviously, but...
当然不是全部,但……
a few chaos agents can ruin things for the whole bunch.
几个搅屎棍可以毁了所有人
That's right!
没错!
Chief, what do we do?
队长,我们会该怎么办》?
We answer the call.
我们得去救火
Warden, you got to open the door.
典狱长,你得开门
We can't evacuate without proper manpower.
没有足够的人手我们无法疏散
We'll be outnumbered.
我们会寡不敌众
If the mattress fire grows,
如果床垫的火势蔓延
it'll burn this prison down
在山火到达之前就会
before the wildfire even gets here.
把这所监狱烧毁
You think they're gonna stand by
你认为他们会让开
and politely let you put it out?
礼貌地让你把它扑灭吗?
When their choices are step aside
当他们的选择是
or burn to death, I'm hoping I get my way.
让开或被烧死时,我觉得他们会让开
Come on.
来吧
Open Cell Block 5.
打开5号♥区
So, I need access to your people's personnel files.
所以,我需要访问你手下人的人事档案
If they're clean, you have nothing to worry about.
如果他们是清白的,你没有什么可担心的
Yeah, I don't really buy that.
真的吗?我不信
And I can throw up a lot of red tape
在法律披露
and slow that down,
和隐私侵犯之间
between the legal disclosures
我可以有很多繁文缛节
and the privacy breaches.
来拖延时间
You're gonna have to give to get.
你得有舍才有得
I'd eventually get in, Sharon.
我早晚会拿到手的, Sharon.
Eventually.
早晚会
Fine.
好吧
Our investigators missed something
我们的调查人员在Neil Wallace之家和发展中心
at the Neil Wallace Home and Development fire.
火灾中遗漏了一些东西
An accelerant under the car
车下的助燃剂
matched the one at the Hill fire.
与Hill火灾中的相匹配
Whoever's committing these burns
无论谁纵的火
knows what we would be looking for,
都知道我们会找什么
knows how to hide their tracks.
知道如何隐藏他们的踪迹
Somebody smart.
这人很聪明
The burn patterns there also suggest
那里的燃烧模式也表明
they used the same torches we do.
他们使用了和我们一样的喷灯
Every station uses drip torches.
每个消防站都使用滴液喷灯
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表