剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
你管不着我的生活,Leone
Well, you obviously don't run your own very well
如果你蠢到和他做交易
if you're dumb enough to make deals with his ass.
那显然你自己也管不好自己的生活
Seeing my baby is dumb?
见到我的孩子是蠢事吗?
What about loyalty, man?
那忠诚呢,兄弟?
You're asking me to choose between you and my family?
你让我在你和我的家人之间做选择?
Well, that's an easy choice, Bode.
好吧,这选择很容易,Bode
Yo, yo, chill. - Get back, get back!
哟,哟,冷静点
离我远点!
Hey, man... Hey, we're done.
嘿,哥们儿
嘿,我们完了
Don't come crying to me when you want to eject yourself
当你想从这个小丑的马戏团里脱身时
from this clown's circus.
别来找我哭
There you go.
戴上
All right, her skin is too burned and tight
她的皮肤烧伤太严重,太紧绷了
for us to get an IV in.
我们插不进输液管
If we don't get fluids in her, she's not gonna make it
如果不能给她输液,她撑不到
to the hospital. - I know.
医院的
我知道
Then we give 'em to her. The hard way.
那我们就用别的办法给她输
We do an EZ-IO drill procedure.
我们做一个 EZ-IO 骨髓穿刺
Bypass the skin... fluids into the bones.
绕过皮肤…… 把液体直接输进骨头里
Yeah, that would totally work.
行,这样应该行
You're gonna do it.
你来做
What? - You got this.
什么?
你能行的
It's my job to know that, right?
知道你的能力是我的工作,对吧?
Yes, copy, Chief.
是的,收到,队长
Oh, God.
哦,天哪
When Shaman Opal offered me a free colonic,
当opal女巫要给我做免费结肠灌洗时
I lost it, I called Bonnie an idiot
我受不了了,我骂Bonnie是个白♥痴♥
for taking me out here.
因为她带我来这种地方
I was trying to scare her
我是想吓唬她
from wasting her money like this again. All right,让她别再这么浪费钱了
好吧
take it easy on yourself.
别自责了
Okay?
好吗?
We think we know best,
我们总以为自己知道什么是最好的
but sometimes we got to let the people that we love
但有时候我们得让我们爱的人
figure out how to solve their own problems
用他们自己的方式解决
their own way.
自己的问题
All right.
好了
Go ahead.
开始吧
Hey, you got this. It's what we do.
嘿,你能行的,这是我们的工作
IV. Thank you.
注射液,谢谢
Yeah, it's in.
好了,插♥进♥去了
All right, come on, Bonnie.
好了,拜托,邦妮
Good job.
干得好
Okay.
好了
Stay with me.
撑住
Okay.
好了
BP starting to increase.
血压开始回升了
There you go. You did it.
成功了,你做到了
She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
Copter's 20 minutes out. We can prep her for transport.
直升机 20 分钟后到。我们可以准备转运了
Water tenders and another crew are coming to replace 42.
水罐车和另一支队伍会来接替 42 队
Nice work, everyone.
干得好,大家
All right.
太好了
Hey, mija.
嘿,女儿
You were out there with Bode and Freddy today.
你今天和Bode、Freddy在一起
Any idea why they tore each other's heads off?
知道他们为什么吵得那厉害吗?
No idea.
不知道
Hmm.
嗯
Hey.
嘿
What the hell was that spat all about
今天在现场
back at the incident today, huh?
你们俩吵什么呢,啊?
What, neither one of you have anything to say?
怎么,你们俩都没什么好说的吗?
Huh?
啊?
I expected more out of both of you guys.
我对你们俩期望更高
30 days.
30 天
That's all you got left.
你就剩这么几天了
Don't blow it, Bode.
别搞砸了,Bode
That's the last thing I want, Cap. Good.
我也不想搞砸,队长
很好
Then whatever this is, squash it.
那不管是什么事,都解决掉
Finish unloading.
把东西卸完
All y'all!
所有人!
Job's not done yet.
活儿还没干完呢
Hey, come here.
嘿,过来
Yeah, huh?
怎么了?
Do you remember the night we met?
你还记得我们相遇的那个晚上吗?
On the road?
在路上那次?
Yeah, of course I remember.
当然记得
I called my dad after, and I turned you in.
之后我给我爸爸打了电♥话♥,把你举报了
I figured.
我猜到了
You know, you didn't know me yet, and...
那时候你还不认识我,而且……
it was the right thing to do.
那是正确的做法
Exactly.
没错
Back then,
那时候
when I didn't know you yet, the difference between
在我还不了解你之前,对与错的区别
right and wrong was crystal clear.
清晰得像水晶一样
And now... Now what?
而现在…… 现在呢?
Now it isn't?
现在不清晰了?
I just lied to my dad a second ago, Bode.
我刚才对我爸爸撒谎了,Bode
I want to be with you so badly.
我非常想和你在一起
But our gray area just keeps growing.
但我们的灰色地带越来越大了
And I don't know if that's a good thing.
我不知道这是不是一件好事
I will keep you out of all of my fire camp business
我不会让你卷入我在消防营的事情
until I'm out.
在我出去之前
I promise.
我保证
Hey, stranger.
嘿,陌生人
I never made a list
我从来没列过清单
because I've never been asked what I really wanted.
因为从来没人问过我真正想要什么
I've never even thought about it.
我甚至从来没想过
That's a sad way to live.
这样生活很可悲
Yeah, It's not great.
是啊,确实不太好
But with Bode about to parole
但Bode马上要假释了
and Gabriela doing well,
Gabriela也很好
my promise to the Leones fulfilled,
我对Leone一家的承诺也兑现了
I'm ready to start thinking about what I want.
我开始思考我想要什么了
Okay.
好
Okay, I can smell a "let's be friends" chat
好吧,我一英里外就能闻到
a mile away.
“我们做朋友吧” 的味道
Is that what you think this is?
你是这么想的吗?
I mean, I'm standing in your hotel room.
我是说,我站在你的酒店房♥间里
And I do know what I want.
而且我知道我想要什么
Round two?
再来一次?
A proper date with you.
和你好好约会一次
♪ Summer nights in a small town ♪
♪ Summer nights in a small town ♪
♪ Mmm
What? No, who are you, seriously?
什么?不,说真的,你到底是谁?
Girl next door turned pool shark.
邻家女孩变成了台球高手
Obviously.
显然
♪ Sparks already flying
♪ And it ain't even the Fourth of July yet ♪
I lied to you just now.
我刚才骗了你
What? You're really not a pool shark?
什么?你其实不是台球高手?
I'm not always this fun.
我不总是这么有趣
This-- us-- it's been an oasis,
我觉得就像做梦一样
and I'm betting
而且我敢猜
it's been for you, too. - Mm.
对你来说也是
嗯
It's been a vacation from what's hard in our real lives.
就像从我们现实生活中的困难中逃出来
Well...
嗯......
you're in my real life.
你已经在我的现实生活中了
I'm not, though.
我却没有
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表