剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
no questions asked, wh-which you deserve,
毫无保留,这是你应得的
but, uh, then I'm-I'm blindsided by this secret
但是,呃,然后我就被你小时候
that you started a fire as a kid...
放火的秘密打了个措手不及……
Yeah, exactly, as a kid, Bode.
是啊,没错,是小时候,Bode
But what have I done since then to deserve this?
但从那以后我做了什么,让你们这样对我?
Anyway, Jake, what... what else don't I know?
不管怎样,Jake,还有什么是我不知道的?
A lot, Bode.
很多,Bode
A lot.
很多
It's not that I don't appreciate
我不是不感激
that your parents covered up the fire I started.
你父母为我掩盖了我放的那场火
It's just that I wish
我只是希望
someone would've asked me why I did it.
当时有人问问我为什么要那么做
Why did you set the fire?
你为什么要放火?
I had just found out
我刚发现
that my dad was having a baby with another woman.
我爸爸和另一个女人生了个孩子
Man, I was terrified... that he was going to leave us.
我很害怕…… 他会离开我们
So the fire was a cry for help?
所以那场火是一种求救信♥号♥♥?
I never told anyone that, man.
我从没告诉过任何人
Because when you're 11
因为当你 11 岁的时候
and you learn your dad's secret...
发现了你♥爸♥爸的秘密……
...but then he dies...
然后他去世了……
...you keep that, Bode.
你就会把这个秘密藏起来,Bode
And ever since then,
从那以后
I really don't know the line between
我真的不知道什么该藏
what to keep and what to share.
什么该说出来
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Ask me why I went to Drake County.
问问我为什么去Drake县
I-I... I don't care, man. No, I believe you.
我…… 我不在乎,兄弟,不,我相信你
No. Come on.
不,来吧
Sit down, please. Bode, please.
请坐下,Bofe,求你
Listen, man, when I...
听着,兄弟,当我…
failed to save your mom...
没能救回你妈妈的候……
...that broke me, Bode.
我崩溃了,Bode
Yeah, I know.
嗯,我知道
Your mom said she would never take your kidney,
你妈妈说她绝不会接受你的肾
so I don't know why, but I thought that...
我不知道为什么,但我想……
well, hey, since I was a match, maybe this kid
嗯,嘿,既然我和她配型成功,也许我爸爸
that my dad fathered would be, too.
的那个孩子也会配型成功
It's magical thinking.
这是个不切实际的想法
That is so unlikely. I know.
可能性太小了,我知道
But I tracked him down anyway.
但我还是找到了他
He lives in Drake County.
他住在Drake县
B, I saw this kid.
B,我见过那孩子了
I matched the pictures online.
我和网上的照片比对过了
And a part of me always wanted to find him.
而且我一直都想找到他
Maybe that's why I was expecting to feel like...
也许这就是为什么我期望自己能有那种感觉……
...that's my brother.
那是我的弟弟
But he was a stranger.
但他只是个陌生人
So, between that...
所以,介于这个……
...and, well, everything that I've done
还有,嗯,我为了保护这个家
to protect this house...
所做的一切……
...and everyone in it...
还有家里的每一个人……
...to look up today and not see one of them have my back?
到了今天,抬头望去,却发现没有一个人支持我?
I've never felt so alone in my life.
我这辈子从来没觉得这么孤单过
All right, hey.
好了,嘿
You have a brother in me.
你还有我这个兄弟
Always.
永远
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表