剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
好
We're here! Wait.
我们来了!等等
Wait, wait, hold on. Hey.
等等,等等,停一下,嘿
Hey, does that sound like it's coming from behind us?
那声音听起来像是从我们身后传来的,对吧?
Yeah, the sounds are bouncing everywhere.
嗯,声音在这里有回音
Let's just keep going.
继续往前走吧
Yeah, all right.
好的
Come on.
快点
Down here!
在下面!
There.
在那儿
Please help my friends.
求你救救我的朋友们
Okay.
好
Here we are.
我们来了
Hey, hi.
嘿,嗨
Hi, buddy. Let's see what you got going on, huh?
嗨,小家伙。让我们看看你怎么样了,好吗?
Hey, what is that?
嘿,那是什么?
Didi's insulin pump. She has type 1 diabetes.
Didi的胰岛素泵,她有 1 型糖尿病
Okay, sweetie, can you show me where your insulin pump is?
好的,孩子,能给我看看你的胰岛素泵在哪儿吗?
She's hypoglycemic. She needs to eat.
她低血糖了。她需要吃东西
We need to get her out, now.
我们得马上带她出去
Dr. Mundy told us. About what?
Mundy医生跟我们说过
说什么?
You've needed a new hip now for, what, years?
你需要换髋关节,有多久了,好几年了吧?
Eh.
呃
One broad's opinion. No,
一个人的看法而已,不
it's three specialists' opinion.
是三个专家的看法
Dad, just get the surgery.
爸,做手术吧
I don't need it. What are you scared of?
我不需要,你在害怕什么?
You scared of getting old? 'Cause we're all getting old.
害怕变老吗?我们都会变老
Hey, I'll take care of my life, you just take care of yours.
嘿,我能管好我自己,你也管好你自己吧
And the first thing you can do
你首先要做的就是
is forgive your brother for making a mistake.
原谅你弟弟犯的错
Because when you came crying to me after Riley died
因为当年Riley死后你哭着来找我
Stop. and you cheated on Sharon...
住口,你还背叛了Sharon……
You cheated on Sharon?
你背叛了Sharon?
Are you kidding me?
你逗我呢?
Unbelievable, man.
难以置信,哥
God, you're a miserable son of a bitch.
天呐,你真是猫憎狗嫌
Good job, buddy. All right. I.C., we found
干得好,孩子,好了,指挥中心,我们找到了
the three Explorers. One's hypoglycemic,
三个探险队员,一个低血糖
one with a sprained ankle,
一个脚踝扭伤
and one alert and walking.
还有一个状态清醒,可以走路
Great work, you two. We have paramedics standing by
你们两个,干得好,医护人员已经待命
and ready. I wanted to run for help.
随时准备着,我当时想跑出去求救
Then I started to get lost.
然后我就迷路了
And I didn't want to leave them behind.
我不想丢下他们
Well, you know what, Paloma? You made the right call.
你知道吗,Paloma?你做的是对的
Ugh.
啊
Dang it. I have no glucose gel.
该死。我没有葡萄糖凝胶
Uh, Paloma, Jackson, y'all have any food,
Paloma, Jackson,你们身上有食物吗?
snacks on you? Uh-uh.
零食之类的?
没有
We only brought these.
我们只带了这些
We were supposed to be home for dinner.
我们本该回家吃晚饭的
Let's see if there's anything in there.
看看这里面有没有什么
Ah! Candy!
啊!糖!
This should buy us some time.
这能让我们撑一会儿
Okay, Didi, this should help.
好了,Didi,这个会帮到你
Here you go, my dear. Good man.
来,亲爱的,好孩子
Jake, what's going on?
Jake,怎么回事?
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh, I'm gonna go check it out.
我去看看
Smart thinking, Eve.
你真聪明,Eve
Um...
呃
No, no, no, no, come on.
不,不,不,不,拜托
Oh, damn it.
哦,该死
Hey, Chief.
嘿,队长
So, that, uh, noise we heard earlier was a cave-in.
我们之前听到的声音是塌方了
We can't exit the way we came in.
我们不能从原路出去了
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
Hey. Everything okay?
嘿,一切都顺利吗?
Jake and Eve are trapped in the mine.
Jake和Eve被困在矿里了
What do you mean, trapped?
什么叫被困住了?
I need to talk to your father.
我需要和你♥爸♥谈谈
I need Walter's steel-trap memory.
我需要Walter敏锐的记忆力
Okay. Let's hope he's good for something.
好吧,希望他能有点用
Is he giving you a hard time?
他为难你了吗?
That's all he knows how to do.
他就只会干这个
Ah, did you come to apologize?
呵,你是来道歉的吗?
No. 42 needs your help.
不是,42 号♥需要你的帮助
Walter, we have firefighters and kids trapped
Walter,有消防员和孩子被困在
in the Wolfe mine. Sir,
Wolfe矿里
领导
do you happen to know this mine?
你对这个矿了解吗?
I still got coal under
我指甲缝里
my fingernails from that place.
还有那地方的煤渣呢
Just yes, just say yes.
就说知道,说知道就行
All right, all right.
好吧,好吧
Eve and Jake went in through
Eve和Jake从
the front entrance, but all of that is blocked now.
前面进去的,但现在全被堵住了
When those youngbloods came to the first fork in the shaft,
他们走到矿道的第一个岔口时
did they go right or left?
是往右还是往左走了?
Right. That's good.
往右
很好
And tell 'em to stay on that path
告诉他们沿着那条路走
and follow it to their left.
然后往左拐
And there's an exit in the back.
后面有个出口
I'm not seeing anything on
地图上没标
the map, Walter. Are you sure?
Walter,你确定吗?
Yes, I'm sure.
是,我确定
I'm not senile. It's not on the books
我还没老糊涂,地图上没标是因为
'cause the miners built it themselves
那是矿工们自己挖的
so they could sneak out for smoke breaks
这样他们就能偷偷溜出去抽烟休息
without the foreman finding out.
不会被工头发现
Hey, I'm worried.
嘿,我在担心
I'm gonna pee dirty, Bode.
我药检会不合格的,Bode
Sleeper made me hold his stash.
沉睡者逼我帮他藏货
I caved.
我屈服了
It's just a setback.
这只是个小问题
Okay?
好吗?
Worst-case scenario?
最坏的情况是?
You go, you get treatment.
你去戒毒
You'll be back here at fire camp before you know it.
很快就能回到消防营了
Listen, man, there-there's always gonna be other Sleepers.
听着,兄弟,总会有其他像沉睡者这样的人。
So you-you choose the right crowd,
所以你要选择对的朋友
and you stick to what you know is right.
坚持做你认为正确的事
Sleeper heard C.O.s are gonna raid the bunks tonight.
沉睡者听说狱警今晚要突击检查宿舍
Good, hope they find every last pill.
好,希望他们能把毒品都找出来
He hid the stash.
他把货藏起来了
Don't say anything you'll regret.
别说会让自己后悔的话
How's it feel?
感觉怎么样?
Sending an innocent kid like Troy back to the pen?
把Troy这样无辜的年轻人送回监狱?
It's not a done deal yet.
还没有结果呢
Oh. You know, Troy's really proven himself here.
你要知道,Troy在这里表现真的很好
I'm not sure that your track record
但我不确定你的前科
can, uh, can beat a dirty test though.
能不能抵得过药检不合格
I'm cleaner than water.
我比清水还干净
Well, they'll find your stash.
他们会找到你的货的
You made your bed, Leone.
你真是自作自受,Leone
Keep going left, Paloma.
继续往左走,Paloma
And watch out
小心
for the dynamite up there.
上面的炸♥药♥
Watch your step.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表