剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
and 1560 had "glove and screw."
1560有“手套和螺丝”
What language are you speaking?
你在说啥乱七八糟的?
Cal Fire.
加州消防局的行话
"Glove and screw" means we sort our screws while wearing our gloves,
“手套和螺丝”是说我们戴着手套给螺丝分类
"my baby, my baby means that..."
“孩子、我的孩子”的意思是……
It's a distraction exercise,
那是个考验注意力是否集中的练习。
meant to see if a hysterical citizen can pull your focus
就是看一个歇斯底里的平民是否会分散你的注意力……
from the original task at hand.
……而让你无法进行当前的任务
Speaking of which...
说到这里……
Steps and positions on the line, recruits.
全体列队站好,新兵们
So you made it through week one of training without quitting.
你们已经坚持了一周的训练而没有退出
Now you have the attention of a division chief.
现在你们已经引起了我这位分区局长的注意
Eve tells me you're a real bookworm when it comes to Cal Fire manuals.
伊芙告诉我说你们已经熟知了加州消防局的手册
That's nice.
很不错
I'm here to see you in action.
我来是看你们的行动能力如何的
Pushups, now.
俯卧撑,现在开始!
My mouth has done too much smiling, and not enough eating.
我一直在保持笑容,都没怎么吃
It's your day, girl.
美女,今天是你的大日子
You should eat now before the reception starts.
你应该在接待宾客开始之前吃一点儿
Bless.
上帝保佑
I've been on a liquid diet trying to squeeze into this dress,
为了穿进这套衣服,我一直在用流食节食
and nothing liquid tastes this good.
再没有比这更好吃的东西了
Well, compliment taken.
哇,多谢夸奖
They want us to take some photos on the sky bridge. Mm.
他们想让我们去天桥上面拍些照片
Something about your dress in the atrium light, which...
说是你的婚纱在中庭的灯光下怎么怎么着……
It's a really good dress.
你的这套婚纱真漂亮
We are killing it at marriage. Yeah, we are.
- 我们会在婚礼上光彩照人 - 当然了
Hello? Those crostinis were unreal.
- 喂? - 那些奶酪饼简直太好吃了
Ah. Thank you. I am excellent.
啊,谢谢夸奖,我的确很棒
And funny. Did you call me to tell me that?
-也很有趣 -你打电♥话♥就为了说这些?
No. Uh, I wanted to apologize for being so awkward around you.
不是,我想为在你面前总是尴尬出现而道歉
Because we're gonna keep bumping into each other,
因为我们还会经常碰面的
and this is a small town.
因为这是一个小镇子
And, uh, honestly,there aren't that many queer folks here,
老实说,这里没有那么多蕾丝边的
and I'd like to be... friends.
我想我们能成为……朋友的
You want to be friends?
你只想做朋友?
And I know you have a ton of friends back in San Francisco.
我知道你在旧金山有许多朋友
Well, I did.
曾经是
But my ex made them choose sides,
离婚后我前女友逼她们选边儿站
and most of them chose hers.
他们大多都站在她那边了
They dropped the hilarious friend who can cook?
他们居然抛弃了又风趣又会做饭的朋友?
And now, can the bridesmaids please join us for a toast on the sky bridge?
现在让我们欢迎新郎新娘在天桥上为大家致祝酒辞
Um, I have to fly in some macerated strawberries for the champagne toast.
我得马上把浸渍草莓拿来了,香槟祝酒时要用
I am going to call you back later.
晚点儿我再给你打过去
Yeah. Okay. Uh, bye.
好的,好吧,拜拜
烈焰之地
第一季第4集
98.99. Come on now. Come on. Come on, little man.
- 98、99 - 加油,加油,小家伙!
100. All right, come on.
-100 -好的,加油
Pull-ups now. You're up.
现在是引体向上,该你上了
Water break. I beg you.
喝水休息一下,我求你了
Can I ask?
我能问问么?
If you didn't do it, then how'd you end up here?
如果你是被冤枉的,那你怎么跑到这里来的?
I fit the description of a guy who knocked off a jewelry store in my neighborhood.
邻近一家珠宝店被抢了,我符合嫌疑人的描述特征
Didn't help that I'd been there a couple of times before
加上之前我去过珠宝店好几次
scoping out a ring for Cookie.
其实是去给库琦选戒去了
Or that I had a prior.
再加上我还有犯罪前科
They did a "Show Up."
他们弄了一个指认环节
Cops brought me to the scene in handcuffs for the witness to ID.
警♥察♥让我被手铐铐着,然后让证人进行指认
No lineup at the station. Just me in the store.
而被指认的队伍里只有我一个人
Who else was he gonna say did it?
那你觉得他会指认是谁呢?
Public defender said I could fight it,
公设辩护律师说我可以继续抗争
but eyewitness ID is tough to beat, and if I lost,
目击证人的证词很难被驳倒,如果我输了的话……
I get the full nine years.
我就得坐满九年牢
I took a deal for a lesser sentence.
我为了能少判几年就认罪接受协议了
Freddy, I'm so sorry, man.
弗莱迪,我很抱歉
What really bothers me is never being able to say all that in court.
真正让我难受的是……我没能在法庭上说出全部真♥相♥
I heard the, uh... I heard the women's captain say that one of her crew is a lawyer.
我听到女犯那边的队长说她的一个手下是律师
Rebecca. I heard that.
丽贝卡,我听说了
Maybe she could help you.
没准儿她能帮到你
I felt like the public defender never believed me.
我觉得那个公设辩护律师从来就没相信过我
There's no way she would, either.
她也不会相信我的
Well, I can't change my dad's mind about me, but
也许我没办法改变我父亲对我的看法……
maybe Rebecca can change a judge's mind about you.
但是丽贝卡可能改变法官对你的看法
Did I beat Jake's record?
我打破杰克的纪录没有?
Just a little healthy competition.
就是一点儿良性竞争嘛
It's not a competition. It's a team.
这不是竞争,而是团队合作
Understood, Chief. I'll work on it.
明白了,局长,我会努力的
What's next?
下面是什么训练?
Go help that one that looks like he's gonna throw up.
那个家伙看上去快吐了,去帮帮他吧
Chief's still pissed at you?
局长还是对你很火大吗?
He tried to deck me when we were sparring today.
我们今天练拳的时候,他想把我放倒来着
We're assisting the urban crews. Let's get going.
今天我们协助城市消防队,准备出发
Jake, get on, or we're leaving you behind.
杰克,动作快点儿,要不然你就留在这里
Chief Dillon, what's the status?
迪伦局长,现在是什么状况
Two sky bridges collapsed, taking out the lobby.
两座天桥垮塌,砸进了大厅里
Crush injuries, people trapped, likely worse.
有人被砸伤,有人被困,可能会更糟
We're evac'ing the uninjured and easy rescues,
我们已经疏散了未受伤和轻伤人员
but we're just getting started.
但是我们也才刚刚开始
Edwards and I'll help with the rescue and recovery, if that works.
如果可以的话,埃德沃德和我将协助进行搜救
That sounds good. Let's head in.
不错,我们开始吧
Jake, go make sure the power and utilities are turned off.
杰克,去确保楼内电源和设备都断电
Last thing we need is a gas leak or a fire sparking down this thing.
我们可不希望发生燃气泄露或是内部着火
Yeah, I'll get a probie to get on it, sir.
好的,我会让新人去处理的
I didn't ask a probie, I asked you.
我没说让新人去,我让你去
I know you're not above securing utilities, right?
我知道你不会介意保障电力和设备的,对吗?
No, sir.
不介意,局长
Yeah, he's still pissed at you.
没错,他对你还是很火大
The sky bridges fell right here in the hotel lobby.
天桥垮下来正好掉在酒店的大厅里
Looking for survivors in the debris pile
我们去废墟里寻找幸存者
but it's unstable.
但这些临时结构并不稳定
The bridges collapsed onto the sublevel, which we're accessing through that stairwell.
天桥砸进地下结构了,我们从这边的楼梯进入
I'll take you there.
我带你们过去
Oh, my God.
天哪!
Aydan's here.
艾登也在这里
This was the wedding she was catering.
这场婚礼就是她承办的
I mean, what if she's under...? Hey.
- 我是说,如果她被压在下…… - 嗨!
If she is, we'll find her.
如果她在下面,我们会找到她的
What's the mantra?
我们的口号♥是什么?
Work, don't worry.
多干活,少担心
Greencrest, requesting additional crews.
Greencrest调度中心,请求增派更多人手
- This is a big one. - Copy, 1591.
- 现场范围太大 - 明白,1591
Hey, Chief.
局长
I'm deploying you to the Zenith Skye Hotel incident.
我要派你们前往Zenith Skye酒店事故现场
Two sky bridges in the hotel lobby collapsed.
酒店的两座天桥垮塌
Damn. What kind of fire are we talking about?
天哪,那边现在是什么火情?
No fire. Urban and Cal Fire crews are helping the civilians inside.
没有火情,城市消防和加州消防正在里面搜救平民
There's plenty for Three Rock to do outside.
三石营地在外面有很多事要做
I will see you on scene. Copy. We're yours.
- 我们现场见 - 明白,听从指挥
Oh, you're doing that wrong.
你这么打结是错的
Chief, I'm the only one taking initiative to read up, to practice my knots.
局长,我是唯一一个主动背记、练习打结的
I've adapted to every critique you've thrown at me,
我已经接受了你对我的每一次批评
and even then, you find fault with what I do...
即使如此,你还是挑我的毛病
It's part of the job. You're a recruit. Don't make that personal.
这只是工作,你是新手而已,不要觉得我针对你
You don't want to cry at work.
你可别在工作中哭鼻子
You don't want that kind of attention here.
在这里你可别想用哭来让人注意
Eve was tough,
伊芙很坚强
but this feels different, like you're singling me out.
但这不一样,感觉你在专门针对我
Is it because I'm the only woman in this training?
难道是因为我是参加训练的唯一女性吗?
You do not want to come at me about being the only woman in a firehouse.
别拿“消防队中唯一的女性”这样的论点来找我的事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表