剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Back in my using days,在我成瘾的那段日子里
I was like a runaway train.
我就像一列失控的火车
Once I started, I couldn't stop.
一旦开始,就停不下来
What I've learned in these rooms is that
在这个地方我学到的是
we're as sick as our secrets, you know?
我们的秘密有多深,病就有多重
And my secrets didn't just hurt me,
而我的那些秘密害的不只是我自己
they hurt my daughter
还伤害了我的女儿
and my friends.
还有我的朋友们
But when I was ready to ask for help...
但当我准备好寻求帮助时……
...those friends trusted me enough...
那些朋友足够信任我……
...to lend me money
愿意借钱给我
and to put a roof over my head while I got back on my feet.
在我重回正轨的路上收留我
They treated me like family.
他们待我像家人一样
Their son, he's one of my inmate firefighters.
他们的儿子,是我队里的一名犯人消防员
Came to my fire camp a broken man,
他来的时候还很颓废
but now he's found something to live for because
但现在他找到了活下去的意义,因为
he just got his parole hearing date.
他刚收到了假释听证会的日期
He's so close to getting out.
他要出狱了
This is how I'm gonna repay his parents,
这就是我回报他父母的方式
by making sure that their son paroles
保证他们的儿子能成功假释
and gets back home to them.
回到他们身边
By minimizing his risk on the job...
减少他在工作中的风险
...and making sure nothing knocks him off track.
确保不出现任何意外
Now, your friends and that inmate firefighter
现在,你的朋友,还有那个在你
under your wing...
队里的犯人消防员
...they're really lucky to have a man like you in their lives.
他们的生活中有你这样的人,真的很幸运
I'm the lucky one.
我才是那个幸运的
I'm Faye.
我叫Faye
I'm Manny.
我叫Manny
You know, every time you share,
你知道吗,每次你分享这些事
it sticks with me.
都让我印象深刻
Yeah, I'm just, uh...
嗯,我只是,呃……
trying to right my wrongs, you know?
想弥补我的过错,你懂吗?
You know, I can help you
我可以帮你
with repaying the money you owe them.
还清你欠他们的钱
I could triple your pay.
我可以给你三倍的工资
I'm founder and CEO
我是 “NFS灭火公♥司♥” 的创始人
of Nozzle Fire Suppression.
兼首席执行官
The concierge fire company.
一家高端消防公♥司♥
For a minute there,
刚才
I thought you were flirpting with me.
我还以为你在跟我调情呢
Mm.
嗯
I do like to mix business with a little pleasure.
我i喜欢工作生活两不耽误
Yeah...
嗯......
You know, private firefighting, it's not really my thing.
私人消防不是我想做的事
I believe in protecting life and property for everybody,
我认为应该保护每个人的生命和财产
not just millionaires.
而不只是百万富翁
Okay, be fair. I protect billionaires, too.
好吧,但我也保护亿万富翁
Top of the line engines, tech,
最顶级的消防车、技术
copters, and me.
直升机,还有我
Enticing.
很诱人
But I think I'm gonna stick to my convictions
但我想我还是会坚守我的理想
and my convicts.
还有我的队员们
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
Both my propositions.
工作和感情吧
Let's go, baby, here we go!
来吧,亲爱的,跳舞吧?
Take the shot!
投啊!
How do you not take that shot?
怎么不投那个球啊?
'Cause my team's locked in, baby.
因为我的队控场,嘿嘿
Nine days.
九天
No, the Final Four's in, like, a few weeks.
不,四强赛还要再过几周呢
No, no, no, I'm saying nine days it's been
不,不,不,我是说自从我
since I was accused of being an arsonist,
被指控纵火以来,已经九天了
and you haven't even apologized to me.
而你们都没向我道歉
Well, I didn't accuse you.
可我没指控你啊
No, and you didn't defend me, either.
但你也没有为我说话
You didn't even ask to see how I was doing.
你甚至都没问问我过得怎么样
When's the last time you asked me how I'm doing?
你最后一次问我过得怎么样是什么时候?
Okay, Eve, how you been?
好吧,Eve,你最近怎么样?
I'm genuinely asking.
我是真心问你
Since Rebecca, not great, but I started
自从Rebecca出事后,就不太好,但我开始
following Chief's order:
遵照队长的命令
"Fire. Family. Beer. Repeat."
火灾、家人、啤酒,循环往复
You should try it.
你也该试试
I thought we were family, too.
我还以为我们也是家人呢
You were unavailable.
你怎么有空
AUTOMATED VOICE You have a call from... Bode Leone.
【自动语♥音♥】您有来自…… Bode Leone的电♥话♥
...an inmate at the California Department of Corrections.
加利福尼亚州惩教所的犯人
Oh, that's the Bode ring.
哦,是Bode打来的
Uh... where's my phone?
呃…… 我的手♥机♥呢?
Pass the ball. Pass the ball! Will you just turn it lower?
传球啊,传球!你能不能把声音调小点儿?
'Cause that's Bode calling. I'm gonna miss it.
Bode打电♥话♥来,我要错过了
To accept, press one.
请按 1 键接听
Oh!
哦!
Bode Boy, are you there?
儿子,你在吗?
BODE Yeah, yeah. Hi, Mom.
在,在,嗨,妈妈
Is, uh, is Dad there, too?
呃,爸爸也在吗?
Uh, everyone's here.
嗯,大家都在这儿
I, uh...
我,呃……
...got a letter from the parole board today.
今天收到了假释委员会的信
And?
然后呢?
I got my hearing date.
我收到听证会的日期了
Ah! Yes, yes, yes! When?
啊!太好了,太好了!什么时候?
It's, uh... 60 days.
是60 天后
Bode!
That's... that's good, Bodie, that's really good.
这太好了,Bode,真的太好了。
You're a softie.
说得好
Look, i-i-it's just a hearing, you know, there's...
这只是个听证会,你知道的,不一定……
there's no guarantees.
不一定能行
Oh, no, no, no, come on.
哦,不,不,别这么说
When they see all the progress that you've made,
等他们看到你的进步
they are gonna release you right away.
肯定会马上同意你假释的
That's why we are doing a happy dance right now.
所以我们现在要好好庆祝一下
What are we celebrating? Ah.
你们在庆祝什么?啊
Lilly, uh, Bode got a parole hearing.
Lily,呃,Bode要参加假释听证会了
I didn't even know you were coming.
我不知道你会来
Oh, yeah, neither did I. Hey, Mom.
哦,是啊,我也没想到
嗨,妈妈
No.
不
That's wonderful for Bode, Sharon,
我为Bode高兴,Sharon
but my son was accused of arson, and you didn't call me?
但我儿子被指控纵火,你却没告诉我?
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm all ears now.
行吧,现在我洗耳恭听
Well, it, uh, sounds like
呃,听起来
you guys have a lot going on over there.
你们那边有别的事要忙
So, uh, so I'll call back tomorrow.
所以,呃,我明天再打过来吧
No, no, no, wait, wait, Bode, Bode, wait, wait.
不,不,不,等等,Bode,Bode,等等,等等
I'm gonna do the dishes.
我去洗碗
This call will end in three minutes.
本次通话将在三分钟后结束
Hey, I can tell you're not happy dancing over there
听起来你好像
by the sound of your voice.
不是很高兴
This isn't my first parole hearing.
这不是我第一次参加假释听证会了
You know, I lost the last one and...
上次我就没通过……
I could lose this one, too.
这次也可能通不过
I just don't want to get hopes up.
我只是不想让大家抱太大希望
Not even mine?
也包括我吗?
Especially yours, Gabriela.
尤其是你,Gabriela
This call will end in two minutes.
本次通话将在两分钟后结束
You know what?
你知道吗?
If I, uh, if I do parole, I'm...
如果,呃,如果我真的假释了,我……
I'm weirdly nervous about that, too.
我还挺紧张的
Bode, this is...
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表