剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
do their...
加比,让专业人士来做他们的……
No, I mean I'm gonna stay here in town.
不,我是说我要在镇子里
I'm not going to Florida.
What?
- 我不回佛罗里达了 - 什么?
Today I was a part of something,
今天我成了这其中的一份子
and it felt amazing.
这种感觉太棒了
You cut line for one day,
你就挖了一天的隔离带
and all of a sudden you want to throw your whole career away?
然后突然间你就想放弃你的整个职业生涯?
Is this about Jake?
是为了杰克吗?
No, this is about me.
不,是为了我自己
Mija, you don't belong here.
宝贝女儿,你不属于这里
I put you in diving when you were a little girl
在你还是个小女孩的时候我就让你跳水
because I liked the idea of you being surrounded by water.
因为我喜欢让你被水所包围
Water, mija.
是水,女儿
Fire burns everything up, but water saves it.
火会烧掉一切,而水会拯救一切
It's your ticket out.
这是你离开这里的机会
I don't need saving, Dad.
我不需要被拯救,爸爸
And I don't want out.
我也不想离开这里
Jake!
杰克!
Hey, baby. Are you okay?
宝贝,你没事儿吧?
They, uh, they thanking the firefighters?
他们,他们在感谢消防员吗?
They're thanking you.
他们在感谢你们
You're a firefighter now.
现在你们也是消防员了
How are you?
你没事吧?
Uh, I'm fine.
我没事
I heard one of the guys from the con crew helped you out,
我听说一个训练营的囚犯救你们出来的
so I wanted to thank him. Do you know... Where's Vince?
- 我想感谢他,你知道…… -万斯在哪儿?
Is he here with you?
他和你都在这里吗?
He's on his way. Why?
他还在路上,怎么了?
Sharon, he's back.
莎伦,他回来了
There's a bus outside waiting to take you back to Lompoc.
外面有一辆大巴等着把你带回隆波克监狱
Let's go.
Manny, give us the room.
- 走吧 - 曼尼,你先出去
I'm sorry, ma'am,
I can't do that.
抱歉,我不能这么做
This is my inmate. I technically can't leave him...
他是我的犯人,严格来说,我不能离开他……
Give us the room.
你先出去
Is everything okay?
出什么事了?
I'll take full responsibility for him,
我会为他承担全部责任。
just... please?
就请你先出去好吗?
Yes, ma'am.
好的,女士
♪ I'm gonna ride
the lightning... ♪
Hi, Mom.
嗨,妈妈
♪ Standing at a crossroads ♪
♪ I'm gonna ride the lightning,
feel the thunder ♪
♪ Till the darkness pulls ♪
♪ Me under ♪
♪ Gonna fly on wings of fire ♪
♪ Pray the good Lord... ♪
Bode?
博德?
♪ Higher, singing, "Oh ♪"
♪ When they call me home" ♪
♪ Singing... ♪
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
♪ Call me home ♪
♪ Gonna ride the lightning. ♪
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表