剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Thank you for considering my request for parole.
感谢你们能够考虑我的假释申请
First, I want to say
首先我要说的是……
I take full responsibility for my actions.
我为自己的行为承担全部责任
I understand that I committeda serious crime.
我深知我曾犯下严重的罪行
I stand before you a different man
如今我已经洗心革面
than the one that robbed an innocent, hardworking man at gunpoint.
不再是那个拿枪指着无辜之人并意图抢劫的人
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
You didn't deserve that.
你们不该受到如此对待
You got ten minutes, ma'am.
你有十分钟的时间
I'm sorry, Bode.
我很抱歉,博德
I really thought that we had a chance for parole.
我是真的以为我们能有机会获得假释
But if you do that program I told you about...
但是如果你加入我给你提过的那个项目的话……
Here's the application.
这是申请表
囚犯消防援助计划
Cal Fire is hungry for inmates just like you.
加州消防局非常希望像你这样的囚犯能够加入
加利福尼亚州埃奇沃特
旧金山以北200英里
Station 42,vegetation fire, Bodega Highway.
42号♥消防队,博德加公路发生植被火灾
Repeat, Station 42,vegetation fire, Bodega Highway.
重复一遍,42号♥消防队,博德加公路发生植被火灾
- Whoo! Game time! - Battalion 1508 responding with Engine 1591.
-开干啦!-1508收到,出动1591水罐车响应
All right, everybody, let's go!
来吧,大伙,出发!
Grab 'em both!
全部带好!
I'm not gonna make Gabriela's ceremony.
我要错过加布里埃拉的庆祝典礼了!
We are terrible people to date.
我们真的是不适合交往的人
I don't know why she puts up with me.
我都不知道她为什么还能受得了我这样
You're a firefighter.
She's basically dating Superman.
你是个消防员,她就像是在和超人约会
Move, move!
动起来!
Come on, go, go, go!
动作快,走走走!
We're rolling, fellas!
出发!
Let's do it.
走吧!
Go ahead, set up the hand line.
下去把水带接好
Get access on that side!
从那一侧接上水!
Battalion 1508 on scene.
1508赶到现场
We've got a 200-by-200 spot,
灌木丛着火面♥积♥目测200乘200
moderate rate of spread in the brush.
火势蔓延速度中等
- Single structure threatened.- Copy that.
-仅有一幢建筑受火势威胁 -明白
All right, guys, pull that line.
好,把水管拉过来!
Start knocking it down.
All right, let's go.
-开始灭火 -好,开始!
Let's do it!
开整!
Ready water!
供水准备!
Spot fire!
有飞火!
If we don't get this fire knocked down soon,
如果我们不快点儿把火扑退的话
that propane tank could be a real problem.
那个丙烷罐可能会成为大♥麻♥烦!
Copter 105, we've got spot fires.
105号♥直升机,我们遇到飞火
What is your ETA on a water drop?
距你采取空投水灭火还有多长时间?
Battalion 1508,
this is Copter 105.
1508队,这里是105号♥直升机
Look up.
抬头看!
Water drop!
水来啦!
God, I love this job. Whoo!
天哪,我爱死这份工作了
♪ I said the joker is a wanted man ♪
♪ Makes his way all across the land... ♪
Everybody all right?
大家都没事吧!
♪ I see him sifting through the sand ♪
♪ So I'll tell you all a story ♪
♪ About the joker and the thief in the night. ♪
Hey, Bode?
嗨,博德?
You drawing me?
你在画我吗?
Yeah. Yeah, Freddy, I am.
是的,弗莱德,我在画你
I'll send that to my girlfriend.
我要把这张画寄给我女朋友
She's a chef.
她是个大厨
When I get out, we gonna get a food truck.
等我出去了,我们要开个快餐车
-That's why I'm doing this. -That's cool, man.
-这是我参加灭火的原因 -不错啊,兄弟
At first I was like, "No thank you,
其实一开始我是拒绝的……
I don't want to leave Lancaster."
我可不想离开兰开斯特监狱
That's where I was.
我从那儿来的
Where were you?
你是从哪个监狱来的?
Dude, I told you, like, three times already.
兄弟,我都告诉你三遍了
I have ADD, dude.
我有多动症,兄弟
Lompoc.
隆波克监狱
Two years into a three-to-five year sentence.
三至五年的刑期,已经服刑两年了。
Right. So, yeah, I didn't want to leave L.A.
对,所以说我不想离开洛杉矶
because Cookie... That's my girl...
因为库琦,就是我的女友
Visits every weekend.
每周末都能来探望我
But then I heard you get five bucks a day just for showing up.
但后来我听说只要参与就能每天领5美元
And if you're actually on a fire,
而且如果你真的参与灭火
it's an extra two bucks an hour.
还能有每小时两美元的额外收入
So I can make three, 5K easy.
这样我就能轻松赚到三、五千美元
And me and Cookie can buy a truck when I get out.
这样我出去的时候就能和库琦买♥♥一辆快餐车了
Hey, w-we're going to Edgewater?
嗨,我们是要去埃奇沃特吗?
That's the plan.
计划如此
My lawyer said we'd be going to a different camp.
我的律师说我们去的是别的训练营地
Who cares where it is?
管它是去哪儿呢
It's better than where we've been, right?
反正比我们待在监狱里要好,不是吗?
Gabriela!
加布里埃拉!
Edgewater loves you!
埃奇沃特爱你!
That's my daughter!
那是我女儿!
Such a proud papa moment!
真是个让老爸自豪的时刻!
Hey, would you mind taking a little video?
嗨,你能帮我拍个视频吗?
Hey, what's all this?
这在干嘛呢?
That girl got 14th place in the Olympics for diving.
那个姑娘在奥♥运♥会跳水比赛获得第14名
Gabriela lives in Florida.
加布里埃拉住在佛罗里达
She's heading back to start training again.
她又要回去开始训练了
You get a key to the city for 14th place in this town?
得了第14名居然还能得到这个城市的钥匙……
You don't even live here.
她甚至都不住在这里
Her dad does.
她父亲住在这里
That's him next to her.
她的身旁就是她父亲
He's also your fire captain.
他也是你们的消防队长
Way to go, Gabriela!
好样的,加比!
That dude?
那个家伙吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Hey, Cory, look, man, look.
嗨,柯瑞,听我说
My lawyer said I'd be going to the camp in Eel River.
我的律师说我要去的是厄尔河营地
Well, you'll take that up with her and she's not here, right?
那是你和她的事情,而她现在又没在这里,对吧?
- Sit down. - Yeah, but
-给我坐下 -可是……
-come on... -Now, Bode.
-拜托别这样 -现在坐下,博德
This is Three Rock Con Camp.
这里是三石营地
We fight fires all over
the state of California.
我们主要负责加州地区的火情
As you can see, there are no fences.
正如你们所见,这里没有围栏
You want to run,
I can't prevent you.
如果你想跑,我也拦不住你
But I need you to know this.
但是你得记住这一点
You won't get far.
你跑不远的
And when we catch you...
一旦我们抓到你
不是如果,而是一定
You go back to that concrete jungle,
你会回到压抑的监狱之中
and time will be added
to your sentence.
你的服刑时间也会随之增加
Ready to check out
your new home?
准备好参观你们的新家了吗?
Hey, can I, uh,
嗨,我能……
can I use the phone
to call my lawyer?
我能打电♥话♥给我的律师吗?
Sure. You have
phone privileges in a week.
当然了,你可以在一周后拥有使用电♥话♥的权利
Oh, relax. Okay, with the PDA.
够了够了,这大庭广众地秀恩爱
Hey.
嗨
How was the fire?
救火感觉怎么样啊?
It was, um...
感应就是……
hot.
很热
These are duck and bacon tacos with a pomegranate relish.
这是放了石榴酱的鸭肉培根玉米卷,
Try that. Mmm.
尝一下吧
I'm Aydan, by the way.
顺便告诉你,我叫艾丹
Eve.
我是伊芙
What just happened?
刚才是咋回事?
I think the new chef just flirted with you.
我觉得刚才新主厨撩你来着
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表