剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我们撬开车,把雅拉救出来。
We crack the car open, we pluck Yara out.
她可能就站在这里
She could be standing here
半小时后去拥抱她的父母。
hugging her parents in half an hour.
然后呢?他们都站着
Then what? They're all standing
下周她哥哥的葬礼上?不。
at her brother's funeral next week? No.
我们会继续保护那辆车
We are gonna continue to secure the car
直到情况稳定到可以把他们俩都救出来。
till it's stable enough to extricate them both.
怎么啦?没有发动机来保证安全?
What? Without an engine to secure to?
任何事情,任何事情发生了偏差,
Anything, anything goes sideways,
那些父母在这座桥上失去了他们的两个孩子。
those parents lose both their kids on this bridge.
我不会让这种事发生的。这并不完全在你的控制之中……
I'm not gonna let that happen. It's not entirely in your con...
这是命令,曼尼!
That's an order, Manny!
好了,听好了。
All right, listen up.
这里还没有引擎,
Still don't have the engine here,
拿上链条,把车固定住
so take the chains, anchor the car
就在那边的护栏柱上。
to that guardrail post right there.
副本。是的,上士看起来很生气。
Copy. Yeah, Chief seems amped.
-队长好像很生气。-是的。
- Cap seems pissed. - Yeah.
我不会插手的,听从命令。
And I'm staying out of it, following orders.
我建议你也这么做。
I suggest you do the same thing.
嘿。
Hey.
我们都知道这车随时都可能抛锚?
We all know this car could go at any time, okay?
所以速度是我们的朋友。你听到了吗?是的,长官。
So speed is our friend. You hear me? Yes, Chief.
上士,上士,如果这里出了什么问题…
Chief, Chief, if anything goes wrong here...
是的,我知道。车翻了,他们就死了。明白了,曼尼。
Yeah, I know. Car goes over, they die. Got it, Manny.
你能不能重新考虑一下我的方法?
Will you please just reconsider my approach?
山姆被困住了,好吗?接近他是一场噩梦。
Sam is trapped, all right? Accessing him is a nightmare.
雅苒的解脱……这是肯定的,好吗?
Yara's extrication... It's a sure thing, all right?
很明显。它就在我们面前。
It's obvious. It's right there in front of us.
要对付他们俩,而不是只对付雅拉……
Going after both of them instead of just Yara...
这对她来说太冒险了。
It's too risky for her.
我们在没有完全固定汽车的情况下这么做,
We do that without fully securing the car,
这孩子跟死了差不多。
the boy's as good as dead.
我们得等引擎来。
We've got to wait for the engine.
你知道的。
You know that.
现在,你的船员要么帮忙,要么让开。
Now, your crew can either help or get out of the way.
嘿,亚拉。
Hey, Yara.
我是文斯。
I'm Vince.
你是能带我们离开这里的人吗?
Are you the one to finally get us out of here?
我就是那个人。
I'm the one.
但是,我们得确保你的车完好无损
But, uh, we need to make sure your car is nice and secure
在我们动手之前,好吗?
before we go tearing into it, okay?
O-Okay。
O-Okay.
听着,如果你还在里面的时候你哥哥醒了,
Listen, if your brother wakes up while you're still in there,
我需要你帮我让他保持冷静。
I need you to keep him calm and still for me.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
我不知道。我不知道,文斯。
I don't know. I don't know, Vince.
我感觉不太平静。
I don't feel very calm.
但你可以。
But you can be.
我知道你可以。
I know you can.
深呼吸。
Deep breaths.
我们会熬过去的……你,我和山姆。
We're gonna get through this... You, me and Sam.
好吧。
Okay.
好。是的。
Good. Yeah.
我听到了我父母的声音,但我没看到他们。
I-I heard my parents, but I don't see them.
他们也被击中了吗?
Were they hit, too?
不,他们一点都没有。
No, not a scratch on 'em.
这很好。这很好。好吧。
That's good. That's good. Okay.
我能和他们谈谈吗?
Can I talk to them?
以防万一这行不通。
In-in case this doesn't work out.
雅苒,
Yara,
我不想吹牛,但我在这方面挺厉害的。
I don't want to brag, but I'm kind of awesome at this.
这是拒绝吗?
Is-is that a "no"?
不,是"是"
No, it's a "yes."
但你得向我保证你会保持冷静
But you got to promise me that you are gonna stay calm...
平静而不动。是的。
Calm and still. Yeah.
我保证。
I promise.
好了。
There you go.
我马上就回来。
I'll be right back.
我们想看到
We want to see
现在是我们的孩子。对不起,先生。
our children right now. I'm sorry, sir,
但我不能让你过去
but I can't let you go over there.
那辆车摇摇欲坠。
That car's teetering on the edge.
如果你碰了它,或者如果雅拉
If you were to touch it, or if Yara were
动得太厉害了,它…
to move a little bit too much, it...
听着,情况很危险
Look, the situation's precarious,
我告诉你这些只是因为如果我是你的话
and I'm only telling you this because if I were in your shoes,
我想知道真♥相♥。
I'd want to know the truth.
妈,爸,我是里昂局长。
Mom, Dad, I'm Chief Leone.
他们怎么样?
How are they?
我要让你自己看看
I'm going to let you see for yourself
等一下。哦。
in-in a minute. Oh.
感谢上帝。谢谢你!
Thank God. Thank you.
上士,你确定这样明智吗?
Chief, are you sure that's wise?
警告一下你会看到什么。
Little warning about what you're gonna see.
山姆的无意识。
Sam's unconscious.
雅苒的清醒。
Yara's awake.
她需要她的父母。
She needs her parents.
所以…
So...
如果有什么
if there's anything
你想对她,或者萨姆说,
you want to say to her, or-or Sam,
现在是个好时机。
now'd be a good time.
来吧。
Come on.
爸爸?
Dad?
有什么事吗?
What's up?
你准备好做今天剩下的工作了吗?
Are you up for the rest of today's work?
我是说,你累了,你整晚都在外面。
I mean, you're tired, you've been out all night.
怎么啦?我有宵禁吗?
What? Do I have a curfew?
爸爸,你在回避我的问题。
Dad, you're dodging my questions.
我遇到了一些资金问题。
I ran into some money issues.
我说过我会还你钱的
And I-I told you that I'd pay you back
你花了那么多钱在潜水上。
for all the money that you've sunk into diving.
我失去了房♥子,宝贝。
I lost the house, mija.
你是不是在去洗手间的路上迷路了
Did you get lost on your way to the bathroom
在你自己的房♥子里,或者你只是不想
in your own house, or you just don't want
告诉我曼尼到底怎么了
to tell me what went down with Manny?
我儿子在三石监狱。那又怎样?
My son's at Three Rock. So what?
你得承认,这有点太巧了。
Well, you got to admit, it's a bit of a coincidence.
加州没有那么多消防营。
There aren't that many fire camps in California.
不,我是说这是个巧合
No, I meant it's a coincidence
他在任何一个消防营里
that he's at any fire camp at all
在他打了杰克之后。
after he punched Jake.
人们议论纷纷,莎伦。
People talk, Sharon.
我第一次去见博德的时候指挥官说漏了嘴。
The C.O. let it slip the first time I went to go see Bode.
曼尼不是那种会冒这个险的人
And Manny is not the kind of guy that's gonna take that risk,
除非你给了他压力。
unless you pressured him.
我提出了一个要求。
I made a request.
我不是去找这些信息的,莎伦。
I didn't go looking for this information, Sharon.
我刚找到它,我不知道该怎么处理它。
I-I just found it, and I wasn't sure what to do with it.
什么都没有。你什么都不做。我知道。
Nothing. You do nothing. I know.
当然,但是,你知道,
Of course, but, you know,
和我一起为红河筹集资金
with me raising money for Red River,
董事会会调查三岩镇
the board's gonna want to check out Three Rock,
如果他们开始调查这个…
and if they start looking into this...
我只是觉得他们不会关心一个普通的犯人
I just don't think they care about a random inmate
和我姓不一样。
with a different last name than me.
萨克拉门托有更大的问题要担心。
Sacramento has bigger issues to worry about.
好吧。我希望你是对的。
Okay. I hope you're right.
但我很容易就弄明白了。
But I figured this thing out pretty easily.
我不是想吓唬你。
Now, I'm not trying to alarm you.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表