剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
to stay safe is because I made a vow, to your future.
注意安全,是因为我发过誓,关于你的未来
Make sure you get home to your parents
保证你能回到你父母身边
and to Gabriela.
和Gabriela在一起
You know, running into a wildfire,
你知道吗,在我看来
to me, is a lot less scary than letting her down.
冲进山火里,比让她失望要容易得多
What if I don't parole?
要是我假释不成功呢?
Or what if I do...
或者我成功了
...and I fall apart without fire camp?
但一离开消防队就崩溃了怎么办?
I mean, she... she deserves so much.
我是说,她…… 她值得更好的
When you're out there, Bode,
当你离开这里,Bode
I'm not gonna be around to believe in you.
我不会在你身边给你信心了
So you're gonna have to learn to believe in yourself.
所以你得学会相信自己
Especially if you're gonna be in my daughter's life.
尤其是如果你想走进我女儿的生活
You'd be okay with that?
你能接受吗?
If that's what she wants.
如果那是她想要的
You want to be the man she deserves?
你想成为她值得在一起的人吗?
Be the man I see.
做我希望你成为的人
The man I know you can be.
做我相信你能成为的那种人
The man that fire camp made stronger.
做在消防营变得更强大了的那种人
And let me look out for you
让我来关照你
and make sure you graduate in 60 days.
确保你两个月后毕业
60 days, Bode.
两个月,Bode
Rafael?
You with me? He's fading!
你能听到我吗?他快不行了!
He's unconscious. Give me the recip saw.
他失去意识了
给我复♥式♥锯
No, no. Chief said no power tools.
不行,队长说不能用电动工具
Sparks could ignite the fuel outside.
火花可能会点燃外面的燃料
Listen, he's gonna bleed out while I cut this stripper pole
听着,等我用黄油刀割完这根钢管
with a butter knife.
他会失血过多而死的
You want to risk his life?
你想拿他的命冒险吗?
Come on, Rafael. Stay with me, buddy.
加油,Rafael.,挺住,孩子
We move on my command.
听我命令行动
Abort on my command. Copy?
听我命令撤退,明白吗?
FAYE Copy. Nozzle is happy to assist Cal Fire.
FAYE :明白,Nozzle公♥司♥很乐意协助加州消防局
Lowering payload hoist.
放下吊索
Thanks for the assist, Faye!
谢谢你帮忙,Faye
You're welcome.
不客气
Got it? Yeah.
搞定了?嗯
Got it. All right.
搞定了,好了
Okay, we cut through the pole.
好了,我们锯断钢管了
Let's get Rafael out of here.
我们把Rafael救出来
We got fire!
着火了
Chief, we got fire, and it's spread outside.
队长,着火了,而且蔓延到外面了
Knew we shouldn't have used that saw.
就知道不该用那锯子
Yeah, but it saved him. Hey, save it.
但把他救出来了
嘿,别说了
We got to get out of here now.
我们现在得赶紧出去
All right, three, two, one.
好了,三,二,一
Eve. What happened?
Eve,怎么回事?
We got Rafa out with the recip saw.
我们用复♥式♥锯把Rafa救出来了
I made the call.
是我决定的
Tell me later. Making other calls right now.
回头再说,我还有别的决定要做
Fire's traveling.
火势在蔓延
Headed towards the bomb.
朝着燃料的方向
Choke it off! Choke it off!
把火扑灭!把火扑灭!
Abort. Cut the line.
撤退,切断绳索
Everybody, evac now.
所有人,立即撤离
Abort!
撤退!
You heard your dad!
你听到你♥爸♥爸的话了!
Evacuate! Yeah, you heard him, too. We could die.
快撤离!是,你也听到了,我们可能会死在这里
You're not dying on my watch, Bode. Look at me.
有我在,你死不了,Bode,看着我
You're going home in 60 days. You got that?
6两个月后你要回家,明白吗?
You want to help with the time you have left?
想在接下来的时间帮忙吗?
Then you get my daughter and everybody else
那你把我女儿和其他人都
the hell out of here, now!
带到安全的地方去,现在就去!
Dad!
爸爸!
Gab!
Dad! Dad! Hey. No, no, no, no, Gab, Gab.
爸爸!爸爸!
嘿,不,不,不,不,Gab, Gab
Bode! Gab...
Let me go. Let me go!
放开我!放开我!
I can't. I can't, okay? I promised your dad.
不行,不行,我答应你♥爸♥爸了。
Please! Let me go! Dad!
求你了!放开我!爸爸!
GABRIELA No! Please!
GABRIELA!不要!求你了!
All right, she's connected. Go!
好了,她接上了,走!
MAN Copy that.
MAN:收到
Dad!
爸爸!
Don't you ever do that to me again.
别再这样对我了
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我i没事
That was a tough one, huh?
刚才真吓人,是不是?
Steel's forged in fire.
钢铁不怕被火淬炼
You think we're steel?
你觉得我们是铁打的吗?
We're not steel.
我们不是铁打的
Eve.
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
You should worry about Jake. You guys owe him.
你该担心杰克,是、你们欠他的
Yeah, we do.
队,我们是
I'm not sure how we're gonna make up for that, but...
我不知道该怎么弥补,但……
Jake didn't come to me a couple weeks ago
Jake几周前没来找我
asking for a leave of absence.
要求请假离岗
But you told me that...
但你告诉我……
I gave you some wrong advice.
我给你的建议错了
Okay? I'm sorry.
好吗?对不起
I want go back.
我想收回去
I want to accept your request. I want you to...
我想批准你的请求,我想让你……
I want you to take that leave you need.
我想让你休你需要的假
Is that an order?
这是命令吗?
It's a plea,
是请求
from somebody who loves you.
来自一个爱你的人
Thanks, Chief.
谢谢,队长
But I'm good.
但我没事
Still holding that train hopper's bag.
还拿着那个火车搭车人的包呢
Hey, golden boy. Open it.
嘿,小子,打开看看
You're not curious?
你不好奇吗?
Kind of forgot, to be honest.
说实话,有点忘了
Ooh.
噢
I guess "Robin" stood for Robin Hood.
我猜 “罗宾” 指的是罗宾汉
More like Robbin' Banks.
更像是抢银行
Yo, let's put this away.
哎,把这个收起来吧
You trying to get in trouble before your date?
你想在听证会前惹麻烦吗?
No. I'm really not.
不想
We ain't keeping it.
我们不能留着
Let's see if Manny can help us out.
看看Manny能不能帮我们
You know, maybe we can give it to those prom kids
或许我们可以把这个给那些毕业舞会的孩子
and set up a college fund or something.
设立一个大学基金什么的
Anonymous donor.
匿名捐赠者
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Freddy.
嗨,Freedy
Um, can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗?
Yeah.
可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Drake County.
Drake县
That's a long way from home.
离这儿很远啊
I've been meaning to talk to you about it.
我一直想跟你说这事
Mother's intuition tells me
女人的直觉告诉我
I already know what you're about to say.
我大概知道你要说什么了
You-you knew?
你…… 你知道?
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道什么
Mom, Dad was expecting another baby, before he died.
妈妈,爸爸去世前,在期待着另一个孩子的出生
You knew already.
你早就知道了
And I have the bigger picture, but right now, I am...
我都知道,但现在
still one step behind you.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表