剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
嘿,嘿,他称赞你的果断。
Hey, hey, he commended you for your decisiveness.
你知道队长的计划是正确的。
You know that Cap's plan is the right one.
去拿吧。
Go get it.
好吧。
All right.
嘿,嘿。哟。
Hey, hey. Yo.
谢谢你,杰克。
Thanks, Jake.
是的。
Yeah.
嗨,首席…
Hey, Chief...
你准备承认你的计划失败了吗?
Are you ready to admit that your plan failed?
曼尼,我们照你的计划做,把亚拉救出来。
Manny, we go with your plan, we get Yara out.
太好了。然后呢?我们让山姆死?
Great. Then what? We let Sam die?
当然不是,上士。
Of course not, Chief.
我们会尽我们所能救萨姆。
We're gonna do everything we can for Sam.
因为引擎一停…
'Cause the second that engine's...
引擎时间到了,上士!
Time's up on the engine, Chief!
汽车快要散架了。
The car's falling apart.
我们需要B计划。
We need a plan B.
请首席。酋长,队长说得对。
Please, Chief. Chief, Cap's right.
虽然不完美,但这是目前最好的选择。
It's not perfect, but it's the best option right now.
一旦亚拉出来,我们可以重新评估。
Once Yara's out, we can reassess.
你真的相信曼尼…
You truly believe that Manny's...
曼尼的计划在这里更好,对吧?
Manny's plan is better here, huh?
肯定的,首席。
Affirmative, Chief.
就像我说的,
Like I said,
我知道什么时候该采纳一个好主意。
I know when to move on a good idea.
快点,上士。好吧……
Come on, Chief. All right...
等亚拉一出来,我们就去,
The minute that Yara's out of there, we're going for,
我们要找山姆,对吧?
we're going for Sam, right?
好吧?我们开始工作吧。
Okay? Let's get to work.
好了,消防员们,跟我来。来吧。
All right, firefighters, with me. Come on.
快点,快,快,快,快。
Come on, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick.
好了,小心链子。
All right, watch the chains.
好吧,这样吧。
All right, here's what's gonna happen.
我们要用组合工具打开舱门,
We're gonna pop that hatch with the combi tool,
我们要用食谱锯切铰链,
we're gonna cut the hinges with the recip saw,
我们在这里扎营,直到拿到脊椎板,明白吗?
and we're gonna tent until we get a spine board in, copy?
好。我们开始工作吧。我们走吧。
Good. Let's get to work. Let's go.
我们去工作吧。你不觉得那很冒险吗?
Let's go to work. Don't you think that seems risky?
这是我们现在唯一的选择,女儿。
It's the only choice we have right now, mija.
你可以为此感谢你的上司。
And you can thank your chief for that.
我们已经浪费了太多时间来一探究竟了。
We've lost too much time now for a peel-and-peek.
我们得直接去给车搭帐篷。爸爸。
We have to go straight to tenting the car. Dad.
嘿。
Hey.
你确定你准备好了吗?
Are you sure you're up for this?
现在可不是登记的时候,亲爱的。
Not the time for a check-in, mija.
开始工作吧。
Get to work.
莉莉给我介绍了加州大学洛杉矶分校最好的肾病专家。
So, Lilly set me up with the best nephrologist at UCLA.
我有一个新的透析方案,
And I have a new dialysis regimen,
我有一个新的肾脏治疗方案。
I have a new treatment plan for my kidneys.
说真的,自从我第一次承认情况有多糟糕,
Seriously, since the first time I could admit how bad this was,
我觉得我终于有了转机。
I feel like I'm finally turning a corner.
嗯。
Hmm.
扭转局面是一件好事。
Turning the corner is a good thing.
让我看看你爱闪的微笑。
Show me the smile you love to flash.
是的。
Yeah.
文斯告诉我你病了,
I mean, Vince told me that you were sick,
但我不知道情况有多糟
but I didn't know how bad it was,
也不知道有多久没见了。
or how long it's been.
我本可以帮你的,莎伦。
I could have helped, Sharon.
我不想让局里的人知道。
I didn't want anybody in the department to know.
连我姐夫都没有。
Not even my brother-in-law.
我明白了。
I get that.
你拼了命才当上部门主管。
You worked your ass off to be division chief.
是的。然后,我有一小段时间休息,
Yeah. And then, I have this little bit of time off,
我记得最重要的是家庭。
and I remember that the most important thing is family.
是的。我的儿子。
Yeah. My son.
就像我的孩子死而复生了,卢克。
It's like I got my kid back from the dead, Luke.
失去了莱利……
Losing Riley...
你知道,我只是,我再也不能完整了,
You know, I'm just, I'm never gonna be whole again,
但是这个,这个感觉很接近。
but this, this feels pretty close.
所以…是的。
So... yeah.
我利用职务之便改变了一些规定。
I-I used my position to bend some rules.
好了。
So there you go.
如果董事会来打听
If the board comes sniffing around,
你就这么说。
you just say that.
因为没人会和熊妈妈争论。
Because no one is gonna argue with a Mama Bear.
好吧。所以,看到了吗?
Okay. So, see?
现在你准备好了。好吧。谢谢你!
Now you're prepared. Okay. Thank you.
所以…
So...
因为你告诉曼尼你病了,他就违反了规定。
Manny bent the rules because you told him you were sick.
是啊,我以为…
Yeah, see, I thought...
怎么啦?不,这很傻。
What? No, it's silly.
我内心深处真的觉得也许你和曼尼…
See, part of me honestly thought that maybe you and Manny...
我和曼尼…对吧?
Me and Manny were... Right?
因为我们都知道如果你想找个外遇对象
'Cause we both know if you're shopping for an affair,
你会第一个打给我,所以…
I'm the first call you'd make, so...
我哥哥是个非常幸运的人。
My brother's a very lucky man.
卢克,我像爱兄弟一样爱你。
Luke, I love you like a brother.
当我以为你出♥卖♥♥♥了我,我很伤心
And when I thought you sold me out, I was hurt
又生气又伤心,然后习惯了这个想法
and angry and sad, and got used to the idea
我的生命中再也不会有你。
of never having you in my life again.
我不想再回去了。
And I don't want to go back there.
你不必这么做,莎伦。
You don't have to, Sharon.
你得离开。莎尔……
You need to leave. Shar...
我们再也不谈这个了。
And we will never discuss this again.
与任何人。尤其是文斯。
With anyone. Especially Vince.
他永远也忘不了这件事。
He would never get over this.
是的。
Yeah.
出去吧。滚出我的房♥子。
Just get out. Get out of my house.
对不起。
Sorry.
容易,杰克。
Easy, Jake.
好。好。
Good. Good.
好了。走了。
Nice. Go.
穿过。
Coming through.
好吧。
All right.
把屋顶撑得更紧。
Tent that roof even more.
好了,准备好背板。
All right, have that backboard at the ready.
好吧,亚拉。
All right, Yara.
我来了,好吗?
Here I come, okay?
我来接你。嗨。好吧。
I'm coming to get you. Hi. Okay.
容易,杰克。雅苒。
Easy, Jake. Okay, Yara.
这就是我要你做的,好吗?
This is what I need you to do, okay?
你能够到椅子边上的杠杆吗
Can you reach to the lever on the side of the chair
帮我放下它?好吧。
and help me let it down? Okay.
好了。你找到她了吗?好吧。
There you go. You got her? All right.
我的脊柱板在哪里?
Where's my spine board?
我真的很高兴见到你。
I'm really happy to see you.
这是相互的,亚拉。
That's mutual, Yara.
好吧。
All right.
我们要把你抬到脊柱板上,好吗?
We're gonna lift you onto the spine board, all right?
山姆是下一个,对吧?是的,我们正在处理他。
Sam's next, right? Yeah, we're working on him.
准备好了吗?走了。
Ready? Go.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
和去。
And go.
好了。
There we go.
一个……和两个。
One... and two.
坚持住,坚持住!
Hold on, hold on!
发生什么事情了?你为什么停下来?!
What's happening? Why'd you stop?!
静静不动。
Hold still.
好吧。走吧!
All right. Go!
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表