剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Because nothing else makes sense.
不然这都说不通
Yes.
是的
Call me when you're ready to get help.
等你准备好改变的时候在打给我
Whoa, hey. Right now...
等等。现在
Right now, Bode needs more help than I do.
现在。Bode比我更需要帮助’
And I think he'll listen to you.
我想他会听你的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
The moment you two crawled your way out of those woods,
自你们一起从树林里逃出来那一刻起
I saw your connection.
我就知道你们心意相通
Use it for good.
用它做些好事
That was my dad.
刚才是我爸
I'm going to Three Rock
我去趟三石队.
Bode's spiraling.
Bod状态不好
You know what? I get it now.
你知道吗?现在我明白了
Firefighters, we get a rush out of rescuing people.
消防员冲在前面救人
But your rush is rescuing people emotionally.
但你冲在前面拯救别人的感情
Your dad,
你♥爸♥
Bode...
Even me
甚至我.
Everybody deserves to be rescued, Jake.
所有人都值得被拯救,Jake
What are you doing out here?
你在这儿干什么?
Same thing you are.
和你一样
Protecting people I care about.
保护我关心的人、
Bode, you do something stupid,
Bode,如果你做了傻事
you pursue this guy,
你去追那个人
and you hurt everyone you care about.
你会伤害所有关心你的人
My dad, your crew, your parents...
我爸,你队友,你父母
What about you?
你呢?
I'd be heartbroken.
我会心碎的
Back down, Bode. Go back inside.
回去吧,Bode
That's how you protect your mom.
这是你保护你妈妈的方式‘
You have a future.
你还有以后
Don't throw it away.
别自毁前程
Promise me.
答应我
Promise.
答应你
There he is.
在这儿呢
Want to put the gloves on? Hmm?
戴上手套
Duke it out,
打一架
like Dad used to teach us?
像父亲教给我们的那样
Remember? Yeah?
记得吗?
Yeah, I guess I got Dad's temper.
是啊,我想我随了他的脾气
You got his wandering eye.
你不老实随了他
I just never thought it would come wandering
我没想到你手还伸到
into my marriage, in my house?
我的婚姻里?在我家?
Yeah, the house that you banished your very own son from?
把你儿子赶出去的那个房♥子吗?
We can both cast blame here a bit.
咱俩都不是什么好东西
Yeah, I'll never forgive myself for that,
对此我永远不会原谅我自己
but that's none of your business.
但和你没关系
No, you don't have to forgive yourself for that because,
你还用得着原谅你自己啊?
apparently, everybody's got plenty of forgiveness for you.
显然,反正所有人都会原谅你
What?
啥?
I don't understand how this happened.
我不明白这一切都是怎么发生的
You're my brother.
你是我弟弟
Look, Sharon told me how sick she was,
当Sharon告诉我她病得有多严重
and I don't know.
不知怎么
I remembered being in that exact same room,
我想起Riley死后
right after Riley died.
在同样的房♥间
And this family was broken.
全家人都悲痛欲绝
And the thought of losing Sharon now, that's unthinkable.
我都不敢想失去Sharon的感觉
So I got emotional.
所以我冲动了
You know? I let feelings slip...--Yeah. Yeah, okay.
我没有管好......--停停停
Yeah, she's my wife!--...that I never... I know.
她是我老婆!--我从来没有......我知道
This is my family, man.--I know that.
这是我家人--我知道
And I'm no saint, Vin,
我不是圣人,Vin
but neither are you.
你也不是
Hmm? But you still get the family,
但是你还有家
you get the wife, you get the legacy chief job.
你有老婆,还有家族的消防员队长工作
And what do I get?
我有什么?
I'm bouncing around Cal Fire
我在加州消防哪里都呆不长
still trying to get some kind of recognition.
还在寻求认可
I'm lost, Vin.
我很迷茫,Vin
Yeah. Yeah. Lone wolf.
是啊,孤狼
Hey, I am sorry.
对不起
Smoke.
有烟
Yo, is that...
是不是
Fire, hey, fire!
着火了
Hey! Wake up! Wake up! Everybody out! Fire! Get up!
醒醒!大家快走!着火了!快起来!
Everybody up!
快起来!
We got a fire, everybody!
这儿着火了
Get up, gear up and move out. Let's go, let's go!
快起来!拿上装备,出发!
You know who did this.
你知道是谁干的
Hey, I think I know where Odin might be.
我想我知道Odin在哪儿了
Yeah, I don't think. I know.
我不想,我已经知道了
Three Rock is on fire. --Listen, listen.
三石队着火了--听我说
Sharon, he might be after Bode, he might still be after you.
Sharon,他可能对Bode下手,也可能对你下手
Okay? So I want you to stay here.
我想让你呆在这里
You're not on active duty!
你又不是在岗
Don't care.
我不在乎
Greencrest, it's Three Rock Crew Four.
Greencrest,这里是三石队
We have a large area surface fire
这里发生了大面♥积♥火灾
with involved structures at our camp.
包括营地的建筑物
This thing is moving fast, fellas.
火势蔓延的很快
Must've started it with gasoline.
一定是加了汽油
All right, Three Rock, on me.
三石队,听我指挥
Bode, go.
Bode,去灭火
Lonnegan, house hoses.
Lonnegan,去拿水带
The rest of you, we need back pumps from the buggy,
其他人,我们需要车上的备用水泵
we need water buckets and extinguishers.
我们需要水桶和灭火器
We're gonna hit the shed,we're gonna hit the benches,
给棚屋和长椅灭火
everything we can do to keep this under control.
尽一切可能控制火势
Do you copy?
收到?
Copy. Let's go!
收到,行动
Water coming.
水来了
I got a leak! Freddy!
Freedy,我这儿漏水了!
Yo, Cap!
队长
Yo! The hose is cut!
水管被剪了
Cuts brake lines and cuts our hoses?
先是刹车线又是水管?
That just means we're gonna cut some line.
我们得开始做防火线了
All right, gentlemen, Three Rock.
三石队队员们
We're gonna cut a highway around our barracks.
我们得在营地周围设立防火线
That's a four-foot scrape. All right? Let's go!
四英尺的防火线,明白了吗?开始吧
He's out there.
他就在附近
He wants to watch this whole place
他想看着这个地方
go up in flames. Don't let him.
被烧毁,--让他得逞别
Don't take the bait.
别上钩
Cap, we can't, we can't just let this dude--
队长,我们不能让这个人......
Bode, Bode, listen to me.
Bode,Bode,听我说
Look, I know you don't think
我知道你不信任我
you can count on me, and I get that.
我理解你
But these guys,
但是这些人
they need to know that they can count on you, man.
他们得知道他们可以相信你
Hey, give me one of those. There you go.
给我一把--给你
You worried about Bode?
你担心Bode?
And my dad, and Freddy, and everybody.
还有我爸,还有Freddy,所有人
I guess that's just the rush I get
我想我确实有
from emotionally rescuing people.
情感上拯救别人的冲动
Okay, look, I'm sorry I said that.
好吧,我很抱歉我说了这个
I didn't mean it.
我不也是那个意思
Really?'Cause it just happened.
真的吗?这刚才就是这样
Luke and Vince did it.
Luke和Vince就是这样
Look, there's always something between them,
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表