剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
对我就像对待镇上其他人一样
I can't stand polite.
我很难过
Our family's been through a lot.
我们两人的家庭都经历了很多
You're saying we grew apart because of Riley?
你是说我们是因为Riley疏远彼此的吗?
No. It was before that.
不,要更早
You dumped Bode pretty quickly after his injury.
Bode受伤后你很快就甩了他
And then he also lost baseball.
然后他不能再打棒球了
All of that led to the pills. That was...、
这些事最终让他药物成瘾,这
That was hard for a mama to swallow.
让我作为一个母亲很难消化
Is that what Bode told you?
是Bode告诉你的吗?
All right. Come on, hit the seat of this fire.
从中心开始灭火
There it is. Come on, come on.
对,就这儿
All right. That should do it.
有效果了
Good one.
干得不错
All right, good job.
大家都干得不错
Gonna be a hell of an overhaul.
重建得费不少功夫
Yeah, well, good thing Three Rock's here.
还好三石队还在这里
Yeah. We're gonna join 'em.
我们会帮他们
On the overhaul?
帮着重建这里吗?
Yeah. You got a problem with that?
是的,有问题吗?
No.
没有
No, Bode and I are good.
我和Bode没问题了
Good.
那就行
Afterwards, we'll cook up a big meal for everybody.
一会儿,我们要给所有人做饭
Copy that.
收到
How you doing, Charlie? - I'm not going anywhere.
Char;ie你情况怎么样?- 卡在这里哪儿也去不了
Well, maybe Charlie shouldn't be the only one applying to Cal Fire.
也许Charlie不是唯一一个要申请加州消防员的
You thought about joining, Bode?
你想吗?Bode
Charlie's the one getting out today.
Charlie才是今天要出狱的那个人
It'll be your time soon. You just gotta plan and prepare.
你很快也会出狱,得先做好计划准备着
Yo, goat, we need to make more room to extricate him.
“山羊”,我i们得腾出更多的空间把他救出来
Let's get this thing out of here. - Copy, Cap.
把这个东西搬走- 收到,队长
What's wrong?
怎么了?
It's wedged.
卡住了
Well, then, let's inflate the airbag a little bit more. Let's go.
那就再给气囊充气
Come on. Up on blue, buddy. We got this.
再给一个气囊充气
Easy on that bag, goat. We just need one more inch.
少冲一点,我们就需要差不多一英尺
Glad this is my last day of taking in
还好这是最后一天
that smug mug of yours.
看你脸上的傻笑
I thought you loved my smile.
我以为你喜欢我笑
I was just being nice.
那是我装的
Brace!
停下
Weight's shifting.
重心变了!
Bode, chase it and stick it. - What does that mean?
Bode,把木头塞进去固定好- 什么情况?
The rig is unstable. This could slam back down onto Charlie.
车不稳定,可能会压回Charlie身上
More! Go. Go!
接着加固,快点!
Come on, Freddy, put those biceps to work.
Freddy再加把劲儿
We're almost there. Good.
就要成功了
Bode, wedge that chase cribbing.
Bode,把木契嵌进去
I got it.
收到
Young blood, is this thing gonna crush me?
年轻人,我会死在这里吗?
We're not gonna let it.
我们不会让你死得
Nearby stations are all backed up.
附近的消防站都有任务
We're working as fast as we can,
我们得尽快
making sure the fire's not extended. How's Charlie?
确保火势不要变大- Charlie情况怎么样?
Airbags are making the rig unstable.
气囊让消防车不稳定了
We're working to secure it.
我们还在加固
I need the struts,but we can't get to them.
我需要支撑物但是拿不到
Just keep at it, Eve. We'll be right over.
先撑住,Eve,我们马上过去
Come on.
You're saying Bode dumped you?- Yeah.
你是说Bode甩了你吗? - 是的
I was heartbroken.
我心都碎了
Baseball had become his whole identity,
棒球成了他的唯一使命
and losing it
却失去了它
killed all his confidence.
他失去了所有的自信
Because he loved it so much.
因为他太爱棒球了
I think it's because Vince loved it.
我觉得是因为Vince喜欢棒球
Bode just wanted his dad to be proud of him.
Bode只是想让他父亲感到骄傲
Oh...
Baseball was the quickest way to Vince's heart.
因为这是讨他欢心最快的方式
I think going for Cal Fire was, um,
而当消防员对他来说
was too loaded,
压力太大了
and baseball came naturally to him.
而他在棒球方面有天赋
And Vince liked it, too, so...
Vince又喜欢棒球
I can't believe I didn't see this.
我竟然从来没注意到过
Ow. Ow!
Ooh. Cara?
Mm, that's weird.
奇怪
I have shooting pains up my arm.
我胳膊上方神经痛
The cord didn't hit me there, did it?
电线没有伤到这里,是吧?
I can't see in the back. - No.
我看不到后背
No, I don't see...
我没看到......
Oh, damn it, Cara, you have an exit wound.
天哪,Cara,你有一个出口伤
Oh, my God. Okay. Oh...
天哪!额......
Cara... - That means it crossed the midline.
Cara -这说明电流从中间穿过去了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
是的
I'm 29. I can't be having a heart attack.
我才29岁,我不能发作心脏病
Ugh! Where is this ambulance?!
救护车在哪儿?
Okay, forget it.
算了
I have a 29-year-old femal with an electrical burn
我这里有一名被电烧伤的29岁女性病人
and a possible cardiac event,
可能会心脏病发作
and an ambulance that should have here a long time ago. Send one!
救护车很早之前就该到了,快点!
Yes, Chief. You're
好的,队长,你的请求
in the queue, but we're very backed up.
还在排队,我们实在是太忙了
Okay, stick with me. - Mrs. L?
坚持住- 女士?
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
别,别,别
Okay, here we go.
好了
Come on, Cara.
拜托,Cara
Good, good. The rig's almost stable.
好了,消防车差不多稳定了
We need a spine board at the ready.
我们要准备好脊柱板
As soon as his leg's free, we slide him out.
等他腿自♥由♥了,我们就把他拽出来
My clothes feel wet and cold.
我的衣服又湿又冷
Is that leaking fuel?
漏油了吗?
We should throw some absorbent on it,
我们应该放一些吸收剂
neutralize the threat.
消除隐患
That's not fuel, guys.
那不是油
- Is that... - He's bleeding.那是......- 他在流血
He probably has been for a while.
他可能已经流了一会儿了
Bode, don't start whispering about me now, too, man.
Bode,不要瞒着我
Hit me with it. - Look, Charlie, you're bleeding.
告诉我什么情况-Charlie你在流血
I'm-I'm not sure where it's coming from.
我不确定从哪里流的
If it's the femoral... - Then we work double time.
如果是股动脉。- 我们要加快速度
'Cause Charlie is not bleeding out under our watch
Charlie不能在我队里的最后一个小时
on his last damn hour on my crew.
在我们眼皮底下流血牺牲
It's not gonna happen, Eve.
我不能让这件事发生,Eve
I need my leg
我要保住我的腿
to be a firefighter
才能当消防员.
Something for my grandkids
我的孙辈不需要
that's not Grandpa the inmate.
一个犯人祖父
Without my leg, there's no hope.
没有我的腿,就没有希望
No, no, Charlie, don't give up hope.
不,Charlie,不要放弃希望
I might not have a choice.
我别无选择
Look, man, life...life will surprise you.
听着,生活会给你惊喜
You know, growing up in this station
你知道吗?- 我在这个消防站长大
was the last place that I ever wanted to be.
这个地方是我最不想待的地方
I-I didn't think that I was worthy of wearing a Cal Fire uniform.
我觉得我配不上这身制♥服♥
Hell, I didn't think that I was worthy of being a Leone.
我甚至觉得我不配做Leone家的一员
That' s my real last name.
Leone是我真实的姓氏
My family name.
我的家族姓氏
You know, but...
但是
I finally realized that...
我终于意识到
I have a family here at Cal Fire,
加州消防是我的家
whether I deserve one or not, and so do you.
不管我值不值得,你也一样
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表