剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
你没有疯
And I miss her, too.
我也很想她
Hey! Hey, Cap!
嗨,嗨,队长!
Cap, I got to take a leak!
队长,我得去嘘嘘!
All right.
好吧
Everybody, cubby up.
所有人都方便一下吧
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Go one at a time.
一次去一个人
And don't get any ideas about wandering off.
别想着趁机跑掉
How long you been in?
你坐了多少年牢了?
18 years.
18年
What'd you do?
你犯什么事儿了?
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Got to look forward, not back.
人得往前看,不能总想着过去
See beyond your mistakes.
看清自己的错误
Run! Run! Hey!
跑啊,快跑!
快逃啊!
Hey! Stop, stop, stop, stop!
停,停,停下!
Let me go! Let me go! Where the
hell do you think you're going?
-放开我,放开我! -你TM想干什么?
I was peeing and I heard a bear!
我在尿尿的时候听到有熊的声音!
What y'all doing?!
你们在干嘛!
I'm telling you, dude, there's a bear right there!
我跟你们说,那里有只熊!
I heard it!
我听到熊的声音了!
Freddy, that's a goat.
弗莱迪,那TM是只山羊!
Goat?
山羊?
Cal Fire uses them to manage vegetation, bro.
加州消防局用山羊来吃掉易燃植被
Aw, Freddy, come on, man.
哦,弗莱迪,
Nah, hell no, that...
不可能,见鬼了,那……
I think you just got yourself a new nickname, Freddy.
我觉得你刚刚给自己挣来了一个昵称啊,弗莱迪
With a Caterpillar D6N
有了Caterpillar D6N型履带式推土机的协助
I can clear vegetation at a rate of about six miles an hour.
我们就能以每小时6英里的速度清除地面植被
Asking me to get by with a hand crew instead of a dozer is like asking me
让我用人力来达到这样的效果而不是使用推土机
to cut down a tree with a butter knife.
就好比让我用黄油刀去砍树一样。
No one's asking you to make do.
没有人让你那样做
You have a dozer.
你们有一台推土机的
Glen Ellen has a dozer.
那是格伦埃林的推土机
That you share.
那是你们共同使用的
Glen Ellen's 45 minutes away.
格伦埃林离我们有45分钟车程
By the time it gets to me, the fire's out of control.
在火灾时等推土机赶到的时候,火情已经失控了
Chief Leone...
利昂大队长……
Look, you guys got to quit being stupid.
听着,你们不能再犯傻了
Vince, I'll remind you that of the four of us on this board,
万斯,我要提醒我们委员会的四位成员
we have over 80 years in the field.
我们几人的外勤处置时间加起来超过了80年
And several post-graduate degrees.
好几个人都还有研究生学位
I would watch who you call stupid.
可能你嘴里说的犯傻的人是我
You're right. Sorry.
你说得对,我很抱歉
I get passionate.
我太冲动了
Most of you know
I'm third generation Cal Fire.
你们中的大多数都知道我是加州消防的第三代人
And y'all don't remember the Hanley fire, but I do.
你们可能都不记得196♥4♥年的汉利大火了,但我记得
56,000 acres.
过火面♥积♥5.6万英亩……
Over 84 homes destroyed
大火烧毁84户人家的房♥屋……
19 fatalities
造成19人死亡……
including two firefighters.
其中包括两名消防员
That area has not burned
since then.
那处区域自那之后便再未着过火
This will happen again.
这样的情况还会再次发生
The question is, what are we gonna do about it?
问题是,我们要如何应对呢?
♪ That's when she came my way... ♪
Hey, hey.
I wanted to see you tonight before I go to work.
我想在今晚去上班之前见到你
I'm on for the next 24.
接下来的24小时都是我的轮班
I'm doing a shift at Smokey's for Maya.
我要去Smokey's帮玛雅上一个轮班
One of her waitresses quit.
她的一个女服务员不干了
Well, you know, have Maya give you a ride home
好吧, 那就让玛雅送你回家
since your car's been acting up.
因为你的车老出问题
I can take care of myself, Jake.
我能照顾好自己,杰克
I mean, obviously, you can't
很明显,你不能
because you keep driving that thing.
因为你还一直开着那辆破车
Why are we talking about my car?
我们为什么要讨论我的车?
Okay, look, last night, I-I...
好吧,听着,昨天晚上我,我……
I was drunk. I didn't mean it.
我喝多了,那些话不要当真
Or if I did, I take it back
或者说,如果我是当真的,我会收回那些些话
because that's not how I want to remember the first "I love you" I've ever said.
因为我不想记住以这种尴尬方式说出我的第一句“我爱你”
Now, I...
现在我……
This isn't just fun.
这不只是找乐子而已
Okay, I know maybe it started off that way, but...
我知道可能一开始那样的,但是……
I mean, last night, I...
昨天晚上,我……
What I should have said is that I love you, too.
昨天晚上我应该说的话是“我也爱你”
Now I can't drive away in a huff.
现在我不能怒气冲冲地开车走了
I love you.
我爱你
♪ Well, the road rolls out like a welcome mat ♪
♪ To a better place than the one we're at ♪
♪ And I ain't got no kind of plan ♪
Something smells good.
闻着真香啊
♪ But I've had all of this town I can stand... ♪
I'm not getting it, am I?
我还是得不到推土机,对吗?
No.
对的
Come on, Sharon. I need a dozer. You know that.
莎伦,我需要一台推土机,你知道的
I do, but the committee ……
我知道,但是委员会……
doesn't think you did your due diligence looking for a used one.
委员会认为你并没有尽力去寻找一辆二手推土机
Right, 'cause I've got all the time in the world to go to auctions and stuff.
对啊,因为我该把所有时间花到去拍卖♥♥会那些事情上去
Listen, I'm with you
听着,我是支持你的
but we do have 473 Cal Fire stations to manage,
但是加州消防局下辖473个消防队
and it is taxpayer money.
而且这是纳税人的钱。
So just go online and-and look for a used one
所以你就上网找一下二手的推土机吧
and then resubmit that request.
然后再重新提交一下采购申请就好了
How long is that gonna take?
那要花多长时间?
We won't even know what kind of shape it's in till it gets here, and...
见不到实物我们根本不知道二手推土机的新旧程度
I know. I know.
我知道,我知道的
You want the shiny new thing.
我知道你想要辆全新的推土机
But you're just gonna have to settle for the perfectly fine
old thing.
但你只能妥协要一台车况良好的老东西了
Like me.
像我一样
I get it.
我明白了
I stopped by the cemetery today.
今天我去了墓地一趟
Talked to Riley for a little bit.
我和莱莉聊了一会儿
I also overheard Eve and Jake this morning talking about Riley.
今天早上我也听到伊芙和杰克在谈论莱莉的死
How they need to move on.
谈论他们需要向前看
And they should because they're young.
他们应当如此,因为他们还年轻
But?
但是呢?
No moving on for us, is there?
但是我们还没有往前看继续生活,对吗?
MVP said he'd be by at 11:00.
MVP说他会在11点经过
His name is MVP?
他的名字叫MVP?
Yeah, and that's what he'll be once we get that phone.
是啊, 一旦我们拿上手♥机♥他就是MVP了
Come on. Got to get to the road.
快点,我们得去路那边
So, what's the reason?
所以是什么原因呢?
Why'd you have to leave this place?
为什么你不得不离开这个地方?
It's a long story.
说来话长
'Cause of Riley?
是因为莱莉吗?
You got the name "Riley" tattooed on your arm.
你胳膊上有个“莱莉”的纹身
Dude needs to leave town, it's usually over a girl.
男人要离开镇子,一般都是因为一个姑娘
Damn it.
该死的
Hey, that's not MVP.
坏了,那不是MVP
Oh. That's Cap's daughter.
那是队长的女儿
The one that got that giant key.
就是得到大钥匙的那个家伙
We got to get out of here.
我们得赶快离开
We can't just leave her stranded, man.
我们不能把她扔在这里不管
What if some bad dude comes along?
万一有坏人过来怎么办?
We are the bad dudes, bro.
我们就是坏人啊,大哥……
Could be the ignition wire!
可能是点火线的问题
I'm out of here.
我先闪了
I'm sorry. Look, I...
对不起,你看,我……
I didn't mean to scare you. I...
我不想吓着你,我……
I know a lot about cars.
Yeah.
-我很懂车 -好
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表