剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
烈焰国度 上季提要
Last season on Fire Country...
我在努力改变 -你想改变吗
You want to change? I'm trying to change.
那就自己先改变
Do it for yourself.
你直接给我的人下了命令吗
You gave a direct order to one of my crew?
你算什么 我的带教生 还是来替代我来了
What are you, my shadow or my replacement?
我当时才19岁
I was 19.
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
小吉是博迪的孩子吗
Is Gen Bode's kid?
这是哪儿来的 -斯利普的
BODE: Sleeper's. Where did these come from?
这事儿没完
This isn't over.
所以我来了
LUKE: So, here I am.
一个不求回报的肾脏捐献者
One kidney donor, no strings.
我们能在一起 我就会开心
GABRIELA: I'II be happy when we can be together.
但如果我们永远没法在一起呢
But what if it never happens?
如果我们只有现在呢
What if all we have is now?
你药检没过 博迪
MANNY: You failed your drug test, Bode.
这可能会导致你直接回牢里去的
This could send you right back to prison.
弗雷迪 我不确定我们能不能救你出去
Freddy, I'm not sure we're gonna be able to get you out.
我认为你在三岩做贩毒生意
I believe you are running a drug game at Three Rock.
你认罪
You accept blame,
弗雷迪就能出狱
and Freddy is as good as out.
一颗老鼠屎
BODE: AII it takes is
就能坏了一锅汤
one bad dude to infect a place
即便是三岩这么特别的地方
as special as Three Rock.
那老鼠屎就是我
That bad dude is me.
你找点关系 把他救出来
You pull some strings, get him out.
我已经找过了
SHARON: I already tried that,
把他留在三岩就是靠的关系
keeping him at Three Rock.
我让一切都变得更糟糕了
I made everything worse.
博迪 我一定会抗争到底的
Bode, I will fight this.
加布里埃拉 你得忘了我
BODE: Gabriela, I need you to forget about me.
去过你的人生
Go and live your life
去铸造你应有的未来
and build a future that you deserve.
没有我的未来
Without me.
格林克雷斯特
VINCE: Greencrest.
42队和三岩劳♥教♥营已经在火场侧边
42 and Three Rock have established an anchor point
建立了支点 稍等
at the flank of the fire. Break.
佩雷兹队长 带三岩的人到我所在地东侧
Captain Perez, take Three Rock east of my location
砍出一条防火线
and cut a line.
你们负责阻止火势绕开我们继续扩散
You're gonna stop this from trying to slip around us.
收到 区长
MANNY: Roger that, chief.
正在你所在位置东侧砍防火线
Cutting a line east of your position.
三岩劳♥教♥营的已经开始行动
Three Rock is on the move.
你们都听到了 各位
You heard the chief, gentlemen.
开始挖 不能让任何一簇火苗绕过去
We're digging in and nothing gets around us.
天 我真是爱死这份工作了
God, llove this jobl
是啊 博迪
Yeah, Bodel
浇水 灭了它
Get it. Knock it down.
我们儿子有这方面的直觉
Our boy's got the instinct.
是遗传的妈妈
He got it from his mama.
我们三岩都很想你
We miss you at Three Rock, man.
可惜现在他是我们的人了
Hey. Too bad, he's with us now.
我们在左侧开始浇水
Bumping up on your left.
你俩够久的
Took you two long enough.
菜鸟还会开玩笑了
Ha! Probie got jokes.
你听到没
You hear that?
背后放心交给我 博迪
GABRIELA: I've got your back, Bode.
博迪 你干什么呢
Bode. What are you doing?
利昂
MALE VOICE: Leone.
利昂
Leone.
利昂
Leonel
醒醒
Wake up.
有访客
Visitation.
你的常客来了
Your regular's here to see you.
坐牢六个月
坐牢六个月
我们说好的 爸
We had a deal, Dad.
只有你能来看我 其他人都不行
You get to visit, no one else.
博迪
Bode.
你那份认罪 你我都知道那是假的
You make a confession that you and I both know is false,
可你却在这儿硬扛了六个月 一句话不解释
and you rot in here for six months without explaining it,
不回我的信 不见我 为什么
without answering my letters, without seeing me. Why?
你对弗雷迪够意思 现在他出狱了
You did right by Freddy, and now look, he's out.
你却为了自己没吸的毒
And you're in here doing time
在这里坐牢
for drugs you didn't even do, man.
我们都在外面努力证明你的清白
While we've all been out there trying to clear your damn name.
你们学学我妈
Take a page out of my mom's book.
还有加布里埃拉
And Gabriela's.
忘了我
Forget about me.
我到底做没做不重要
It doesn't matter what I did or didn't do.
我现在就在我该在的地方
I'm where I belong now.
看看你♥爸♥
Look at your dad.
你看看他
Look at him!
看看你让他经历了什么
Look what you're putting him through.
他都担心死了
He's worried sick about you.
你被转送到阿斯彭区
You were transferred over to Aspen Block
就因为挑事儿打架吗 你是不是蠢
for picking fights? Are you stupid?
那儿是关暴♥力♥犯的地方
That's where violent dudes go.
我知道
I'm aware.
你别是故意
Tell me you didn't land yourself
把自己送进阿斯彭区的吧
in Aspen Block on purpose.
我知道你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
I know what the hell you're doing.
斯利普就在阿斯彭区 不是吗
Sleeper's in Aspen Block, isn't he?
你在一步步地通过闹事儿接近他
And you've been paving your way to him one write- up at a time.
我得在斯利普对我下手之前 先对他下手
I got to get to Sleeper before he gets to me.
这会有什么结果 博迪
MANNY: And how does that end, Bode?
你是准备送死 还是准备杀人
With you dead, or a killer?
博迪
VINCE: Bode.
拜托
Come on.
这不是你 拜托
This isn't you. Don't. ...
求你了 别这么做
Please don't do this.
告诉妈 我爱她
Tell Mom I love her.
你可以自己去告诉她
You can tell her yourself!
嗨 队长 队长
C. O∴Hey, Captain. Cap.
你不能把我送回牢里 -闭嘴
Shut up. BECK: You can't send me back to prison!
就因为抽烟吗 拜托老兄
For having smokes? Come on, man.
这家伙大嘴巴 队长
c. O∴This one's mouthy, Cap.
你就剩一个月了 贝克
You had one month left, Beck,
一个月的时间 参加项目 守规矩 等出狱
to work the program, follow the rules and get out.
你现在这么生气 这一切都被你毁了
And now you're pissed'cause you ruined that
就为了那些你心里清楚自己不该有的违♥禁♥品♥
over contraband you know you're not supposed to have.
我也很生气
I'm pissed, too.
佩雷兹队长就很注重规则的本质
Captain Perez was big on spirit of the law.
佩雷兹队长就很注重规则的本质
Captain Perez was big on spirit of the law.
佩雷兹队长对规则本质的注重
Captain Perez's"spirit of the law"
导致三岩出现毒品
led to drugs at Three Rock,
导致我们接受审查 至今依然对我们有威胁
put us under scrutiny, and threatens us to this day.
我在这儿他不在 是有原因的
There's a reason why I'm here and he's not.
走吧 -是啊
Yeah. C. O∴Let's go.
那个原因叫博迪·利昂
That reason's name is Bode Leone.
博迪紧急情况
吉纳维芙 帮我找找
CARA: Genevieve, help me look
你的科学课笔记本吧
for your science notebook.
要吃个香蕉吗
Want to grab a banana?
我猜这也是拒绝的意思吧
I'm gonna assume that's also a no, huh?
给
Here.
和歌♥罗西王后的
The epic showdown
巅峰对决
with Queen Colossia?
谢谢你 杰克叔叔
Thanks, Uncle Jake.
有代价的
Comes at a price.
你一直在等这一♥期♥出来
CARA: You've been waiting for that issue.
我去车上等
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表