剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
I-I-I made a pass at her.
我对她示好来着
A pass?
示好?
And I wish I could take it back. Did you not hear me?
我也希望能收回那句话
你没听到我刚说的吗?
Oh, boy, you're never gonna live this one down.
哦,孩子,你这事可没完了
A pass.
示好
What kind of pass we talking about?
什么样的示好?
We're not... thank you.
我们不……
谢谢你
...talking about it.
不谈这个
Oh, come on, get off your high horse, Vince.
哦,得了吧,别装了,Vince
Everybody can make a mistake.
谁都可能犯错
Can't they?
不是吗?
Dad. Don't.
爸,别这样
Oh, what's this?
哦,这是什么情况?
He knows what's going on.
他知道怎么回事
Hey, Walter.
嘿,Walter
What? What happened?
嗯?
哪里不舒服?
Gravity and old age.
重力和岁月不饶人
The nurse said this is probably just a concussion, so
护士说可能只是脑震荡,所以
I don't know what the hell I'm doing in here.
我不明白我为什么要待在这儿
Well, he's leaving out the part that he has fallen four times
他没说他已经摔了四次了
because he refuses to get hip surgery.
因为他拒绝做髋关节手术
You just mind your own business, Vinny boy.
你少管闲事,臭小子
And stay out of mine.
少管我
You hit your head and you're on blood thinners.
你撞到头了,还在吃抗凝血药。
I need to make sure there's nothing worse going on.
我得确保没有更严重的问题
Well, all right, do whatever you got to do.
好吧,你该做什么就做什么吧
Scan me, probe me, prod me. But make it quick.
扫描我,探查我,检查我,但快点
'Cause my boys got something brewing.
因为这俩人有事瞒着我
Don't you leave before I get back.
我回来之前别走
All right, let's go, y'all. Hustle, hustle, hustle.
好了,大家加油,快点,快点,快点
Hey, Eve, um... Yeah?
嘿,Eve,嗯……
怎么了?
Did the insurance reports confirm my alibi?
保险报告证实我的不在场证明了吗?
No.
没有
I'm sorry.
对不起
Keep going. Come on, come on.
继续,快点,快点
Is there any CCTV footage?
有监控录像吗?
My lawyer tried that.
我的律师试过了
Said there are no cameras in the area.
说那片区域没有摄像头
And that woman that you helped, was she able to ID you?
你帮助的那个女人,她能指认你吗?
She didn't remember me.
她不记得我了
She was dazed after the crash.
车祸后她不清醒
And I had to leave as soon as the EMTs took over.
而且急救人员一接手我就得走了
I was already an hour late to work.
我上班已经迟到一个小时了
All right, man, listen. No matter what,
好吧,兄弟,听着,不管怎样
I got you.
你还有我呢
Thanks, Eve.
谢谢,Eve
All right, y'all, come on.
好了,大家,快点
We got somebody in there, let's go, let's go!
里面有人被困住了,快进去
Okay, we still have more rubble to clear
接下来,我们还需要清理更多
before we can get her out,
碎石才能把她救出来
but these struts, they can only stabilize so much.
但这些支架,它们的支撑能力有限
We're gonna need something else to shore it up?
我们需要别的东西来加固吗?
Ideally.
最好是有
DC Leone, fire's out over here.
Leone队长,这边火灭了
Copy that. Fire's out. Come on, let's move.
收到,火灭了,来吧,我们走
And, Manny, I'm gonna need you for something else now.
Manny,,我现在需要你做别的事
These cuts have to be precise.
都切得仔细点儿
These makeshift posts are gonna help hold up that collapse.
这些临时的柱子能帮助支撑坍塌的部分
First post is done, Cap.
第一根支柱弄好了,队长
Good work. I need to see the next three.
干得好,看看接下来的三根
Get over here.
过来
Let's get this out.
把这个弄出去
You're butchering it. Let me do it.
你弄的不对,让我来
What? Let me do it.
什么?让我来
I got it, Sleeper. I got it.
我能行,沉睡者,我能行
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
What's going on? Hey. Come on.
怎么回事?嘿,别这样
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么?
Lonnegan's got his saw certification.
Lonnegan有电锯许可证
You don't.
你没有
Sleeper, hand him back the saw.
沉睡者,把电锯还给他
Dude, this isn't a game.
伙计,这不是游戏
It is.
|这就是
And I'm winning.
而且我赢了
We're gonna need a medic.
我们需要医护人员
Hey.
嘿
Bode.
You okay? Your boy here's got a little nick.
你没事吧?你的人被割到了
Hazard of the job, you know?
工作中的风险,你懂的
I'm fine. It's fine. I'm fine. No.
我没事,我没事,我没事,不
No, you're not. Let's go.
不,你有事,处理一下吧
Come on. Come on.
走吧,走吧
Great work, Three Rock! Let's go!
三石队,干得好!行动
Okay, collapse is stable? Okay, go.
好,坍塌部分固定了吗?好,行动
Go, be very careful.
走吧,要十分小心
We got her!
我们找到她了!
Okay.
好
She's breathing!
她还有呼吸!
I'm getting paramedics!
我去叫医护人员!
Okay.
好
Gail. Gail. Can you hear me?
Gail. Gail,能听到我说话吗?
Wait.
等等
Wait, if Gail's the troop leader, then where's the troop?
如果Gail是领头的,那其他人们在哪儿?
Still...
还……
in there.
在里面
The blast was so loud and it was dark
爆♥炸♥声太大了,而且里面什么也看不见
and I lost my three Explorers.
我跟我的三个探险队员走散了
Hey, it's not your fault.
嘿,这不是你的错
Okay, we're gonna do everything we can now.
我们会尽全力的
Chief.
队长
Mine collapsed deeper in,
矿井深处又坍塌了
but there is a path large enough to squeeze through.
但有一条窄道,可以挤过去
Okay. Greencrest,
好,Greencrest
what's the ETA on the mine rescue team?
矿山救援队还有多久到?
Mine rescue still four to six hours out.
矿山救援队还要四到六个小时到
Okay, this is not an order, this is an ask.
好吧,这不是命令,是询问
We can wait for the mine rescue team.
我们可以等矿山救援队来
Yeah, well, imagine how scared those kids are.
但想想那些孩子该多害怕
And if they're injured, waiting is only gonna make it worse.
如果他们受了伤,等待只会让情况更糟
I'm going in.
我要进去
Me too. We're a team.
我也去,我们是一个团队
Okay.
好
Ready? Ready, ready.
准备好了吗?准备好了,准备好了
You be so safe.
一定注意安全
Eve, let's go.
Eve,出发
It's okay.
去吧
What exactly happened just now with Sleeper?
刚才和Sleeper怎么回事?
This gash, Bode.
这个伤口怎么来的,Bode
I'm not... I'm not doing this again.
我不会再这么做了
Okay? I...
好吗?我……
promised you I'd keep you out of camp politics.
答应过你不让你卷入队里的纷争
Are you in danger?
你有危险吗?
Bode, if we're gonna be normal
Bode, 如果在你出狱后
so soon after you get out, then I-I need something.
不久我们就要正常生活,那我需要一些保证
Sleeper has a new stash at camp.
Sleeper 在营地里藏了新货
Freddy and I saw the drop this morning.
Freddy和我早上看到他们交货了
We're gonna stop him.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表