剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Previously on "Fire Country..."
前情提要
You work this program, you'll learn to put out fires.
你参加了这个训练项目,你将学会如何灭火
And not just up there in the mountains.
不仅是扑灭山林中的野火
You stole cars.
你偷过车
I crashed one with my sister in it.
我撞毁过车,我妹妹还在车上
You're not the worst thing you've ever done.
你做过的最坏的事情并不能定义你
What if we meet down the road?
我们在那条路下面见面如何?
Where we met when my car broke down.
就在我的车抛锚后我们遇到的那里
Where you told me that crossing a line will get me in big trouble?
就是你告诉我如果越线会有大♥麻♥烦的那里吗?
I will stay on my side of the line, if you do.
如果你规规矩矩,我也不会越线的
I'm sick. I have chronic kidney disease.
我病了,我有慢性肾病
Do you need a transplant?
你需要肾移植吗?
I need you to do good time.
我需要你好好服刑
You should head back to work. That's not happening.
- 你该回去工作了 - 那可不行
I'm your designated care person.
我是你的指定陪护人
You were calling to make me aware that you were calling my girlfriend.
你打电♥话♥是让我知道你准备对我的女朋友下手了
Making sure that you know that she and I are just friends.
让你清楚她和我只是朋友
Bode, do you think I'm worried about you?
博德,你觉得我会担心你的存在吗?
You and me while you're with Jake. It's over the line.
你和杰克在一起了,我们两人这样就越线了
You don't want to see me at all?
你再也不想见到我了吗?
Somehow, a white shoe legal eagle became my best inmate?
不知怎么,一位律政精英成了我最棒的囚犯
Fire camp's like a vacation compared to practicing law.
比起法律执业来说,消防训练营就像是在度假
Heard the women's captain say that one of her crew is a lawyer.
听说女囚的队长说其中一名队员是律师
Rebecca. Maybe she could help you.
她叫瑞贝卡,没准她能帮你的忙
Hey, Rebecca. I'm Bode.
嗨,瑞贝卡,我是博德
My boy Freddy, he's falsely accused.
我的兄弟弗莱迪,他是被冤枉的
I'll take a look at his case.
我会看一下他的案子
Thank you.
谢谢你
See you around? I hope so.
- 回头见? - 希望如此
♪ ♪
Good work, guys.
干得不错,伙计们
Fire's about 20 chains out.
火还离得远着呢
Is that smoke or is that a person?
那是烟还是个人?
We got something here!
这边有情况
Hey, Charlie, what do you see?
查理,你看到什么了?
Hey. Hey, Charlie!
嗨,嗨,查理!
Charlie.
查理
Charlie, get back to the line.
查理,回队伍中去
Charlie, we got to get...
查理,我们得回……
Everyone all right?!
大家都没事吧?
Bode!
博德
Can you hear me? Yeah.
- 能听到我说话吗? - 能
What happened?
怎么回事?
Water heater.
热水器
It blew out the front of this house,
它把房♥子正面全炸没了
unrelated to the fire.
和起火无关
Damn, looks more like a jewelry store.
靠,看上去这像是家珠宝店啊
Wait. Oh, my gosh.
等等,噢,我的天哪~!
I'm gonna need you guys to get checked out by the EMT, okay?
我需要你们去接受医护人员的检查,好吗?
Yeah. Get up, nice and slow.
好的,起来吧,动作慢一点儿
Charlie, I got you. Come on.
查理,我来扶你,起来吧
There we go.
起来
No, out!
全出去!
No, everyone, off the...
不行,所有人,全部出……
No, I do not want these convicts handling my stuff.
不,我不想让这些犯人碰我的东西
Homeowner.
她是房♥主
Some people just can't get past the damn orange jumpsuit.
有的人就是无法接受这身囚服
Ma'am!
女士
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hi. My name's Manny.
你好,我是曼尼
Hey, you good?
嗨,你没事吧?
That was huge Hey, Rebecca. Yeah.
- 刚才那爆♥炸♥可不小 - 嗨,瑞贝卡,是啊
You were so close. Are you sure you're okay?
你离得那么近,你确定没事儿吗?
Yeah, no, I-I'm fine.
是的,我没事儿
I'm all right.
好着呢
Okay.
好吧
You know, I...
知道吗,我……
I used to have a big house and fancy stuff.
我以前也有这样的大房♥子和好东西
Cared about it way too much.
我以前也这样爱惜得不行
Kind of like that lady.
有点儿像那位女士一样
You miss it? No.
- 你怀念那种生活? - 没有
I'm learning to like who I am without it.
我正在学会喜欢没有那些东西的自己
By the way, your friend Freddy really did take a bum plea deal.
对了,你的朋友弗莱迪的认罪协议的确是被坑了
You looked into his case? Yeah.
- 你看了他的案件卷宗了? - 是的
Is there any hope?
有希望翻案吗?
I'll have to work some jailhouse lawyer magic, but...
我还得在狱里做些律师的工作,但是……
I can be very persuasive.
我想能够有说服力的
Go get checked out.
去检查一下吧
Yeah.
好的
Hello, Vincent.
文森特,你好
Father Pascal.
帕斯卡尔祖父,你好
Oh, I'm just here to pay the fire citations from last month.
我就是来付上个月的消防罚单的
Okay.
好的
You could've mailed them. Well, yes,
- 你完全可以邮寄过来的 - 是啊
and you could've come any Sunday and told me
- 你也完全可以在任何一个周日去教堂……
that my hedges were too close to the power lines, so...
并向我告知树篱距离电源线太近了的……所以……
May I?
我能进来吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I can still count on one hand the amount of times I've been inside a church, right?
要知道,我去教堂的次数一只手就数得过来
Including my wedding. Mm.
- 这还包括我的婚礼 - 是啊
So, do you have a pen?
你有笔吗?
So I can write the check. Oh, yes.
- 我要用笔来写支票 - 噢,有的
Mm.
♪ ♪
Hey.
嗨
Been looking all over for you.
物业管理
租赁申请被拒--信用历史不合格
我一直在找你
周四我们还在
Smokey酒吧吃午餐吗?
抱歉,老爸,周四上班
下周四吧
加比?
下周四吧
在上班,接不了电♥话♥
我的信♥用♥卡♥??
Are you... okay?
你……没事吧?
I just got turned down for three apartments because of my credit score.
我已经因为我的信用记录被三个公♥寓♥拒绝了
Okay, um...
好吧,嗯……
Well, babe, look,
你看,宝贝
I have money saved up, so how much are we talk...
我还存了些钱,所以说你需要多少……
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不不不
I can pay for my bills.
我付得起账单
I have great credit.
我的信用好着呢
Okay, then what's the matter?
好吧,那是什么问题?
Gabs?
加比?
My dad bought his first house five years ago.
我爸爸在五年前买♥♥了他的第一栋房♥子
He saved up forever for that house.
他一直在为那房♥子存钱
And right away, the pipes burst, so I was happy to help.
然后那时管道爆♥炸♥,我就给他添了些钱
But that was back then, and...
那是之前的事情了……
I got my dad a credit card a while back.
我还给了我爸一张信♥用♥卡♥
Now there's a huge unpaid balance on that card, so...
现在那张卡上有一笔很大的未支付的费用,所以……
I'm texting him...
我就给他发短♥信♥了
He says that he used it by mistake
他说是搞错了
and he'll clear it up.
他会把那笔账给清掉的
Okay, well, great.
那就好啊
That settles that then, right?
那就解决了,不是吗?
Ha, there he is.
哈,他在这里啊
Has my son gotten more handsome since the last time I saw him?
我儿子怎么比上次我见他时更帅了呢?
Mom.
妈妈
Mom,
老妈
I want you to meet... Gabriela Perez, yes.
- 我想给你介绍一下…… - 你是加布瑞拉·普莱兹
Olympian turned public servant.
奥♥运♥选手变成了人♥民♥公仆
I looked you up.
我很佩服你
Oh.
You know, my son's longest relationship before you
知道吗,在你之前我儿子最长的一段关系……
was firefighting.
大概就是当消防员了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表