剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
听起来在很多层面上都很美味。
It sounds delicious on many levels.
等等,等等,所以……
Wait, wait, so, so...
那你同意搬进来了吗?
so is that a yes to moving in?
我还在考虑这件事。
I'm still thinking about it.
这是个重大的决定。
It's a big decision.
杰克,夫妻关系发展太快了
Jake, couples move in too fast
然后就毁了一切。嘿,嘿,Gabs。
and then it just ruins everything. Hey, hey, Gabs.
搬进来又不会毁了什么。
Moving in is not gonna ruin anything.
我敢肯定,对我们俩来说都足够了。
I'm sure enough for the both of us.
求你了,答应吧。
Please, just say yes.
我只是还在担心我爸爸。
I'm just still worried about my dad.
他又彻夜未眠。
He was out all night again.
嗯,你知道……
Well, you know...
也许这个男人正在享受他的私人生活。
Maybe the man is enjoying his personal life.
私下里。毫米。
Privately. Mm.
我希望是这样,但是…我不知道。
I wish that were it, but... I don't know.
工作时间很晚,缺乏透明度
The-the late hours, the lack of transparency...
那是杰克著名的早餐卷饼吗?
Ooh, is that Jake's famous breakfast burritos?
好吧。
Okay.
是的,它是……这是一场“欢迎归来”的盛宴。
Yeah, it is... It is a "welcome back" feast.
嗯哼。谢谢你,宝贝。
Mm-hmm. Appreciate you, baby.
我打赌艾登的TLC会让你恢复得更快。
And I bet Aydan's TLC helped you heal a lot faster.
不,不,不,不,不。
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.
不Aydan吗?发生了什么事?
Nope Aydan? What happened?
你知道,我们这几周过得很火热。
Well, you know, we had a couple of really hot weeks.
知道我在说什么吗
Know what I'm saying,
明白我在说什么,明白我在说什么吗?
know what I'm saying, know what I'm saying?
好吧,好吧。然后呢?
Okay, okay. But then, what?
但是,你知道,她还在哀悼她的婚姻
But, uh, you know, she's still mourning her marriage
哪一个你知道,我明白。
which... you know, I get it.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
你看到了什么?
You see?
行动太快会把事情搞砸。
Moving too fast can screw things up.
我错过什么了吗?
Did I miss something?
好了,先生们,记住。
All right, gentlemen, remember.
埃奇沃特的这部分是丛林大火的温床。
This part of Edgewater is a hotbed for brushfires.
所以请仔细。
So be thorough, please.
这是你妹妹的吗?
Is this your sister's?
不知道,但可能是某人的妹妹。
No, but could be somebody's sister.
这些纪念碑对我来说是病态的。
These memorials are morbid to me.
你为什么要记得别人死在哪里?
Why would you want to remember where somebody died?
如果你问我爸爸,这是出于尊重,
Well, if you ask my dad, it's a matter of respect,
尊重人。你呢?
honoring the person. And to you?
我只是想向前看,就像你一样?
I'm just trying to look forward, like you, you know?
忘了事故,忘了莱利。
Past the accident, past Riley.
注意了,伙计们!
Heads up, guys!
嘿,队长,小心!
Hey, Cap, look out!
慢下来!
Slow down!
哇,太快了。
Whoa, too fast.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
上去!
Get up there!
弗雷迪,看看那辆翻了的车!
Freddy, assess that flipped car!
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
嘿,嘿,住手!
Hey, hey, stop!
停!你会伤得更重的。
Stop! You're gonna hurt yourself worse.
停!我们抓住你了。
Stop! We got you.
该死的肇事逃逸。
A damn hit-and-run.
我们要跟着她吗?不,360度
Should we follow her? No, do a 360
确保车里没人。
and make sure no one is in that car.
波德,你和我。
Bode, you and me.
你好。嘿,你能听到我说话吗?
Hello. Hey, can you hear me?
我叫曼尼。
My name is Manny.
我…我是雅苒。
I'm... I'm Yara.
什么……发生了什么事?
What... what happened?
有个白♥痴♥撞了你的车。
Some idiot hit your car.
但我们会帮你的,好吗?
But we're gonna help you, okay?
山姆。
Sam.
山姆,醒醒。山姆,醒醒。
Sam, wake up. Sam, wake up.
山姆……山姆,醒醒。
Sam... Sam, wake up.
嘿,帽吗?
Hey, Cap?
这么说,你和加布里埃拉不打算同居了?
So, you and Gabriela aren't moving in together?
因为我需要一个室友
Because I could use a roommate,
如果她因为房♥租需要找地方住。不,停下,停下。
if she needs a place to stay 'cause of rent. No, stop, stop.
因为我们就是。
Because we are.
只是加布斯,她……她想确认一下。
It's just that Gabs, she... she wants to be sure.
我可以尊重这一点。
And I can respect that.
你看起来有点沮丧。
You seem a little bummed.
我是说,我很确定我们的关系,对吧?
I mean, I'm sure about us, right?
毫米。
Mm.
我希望她也一样吗?是的,是的,绝对的。
And do-do I wish she was too? Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
但是…
But...
我是说,这是加布斯。所以我可以耐心点。
I mean, it's Gabs. So I-I-I can be patient.
你能吗?
Can you?
他只是……
He just...
你有趣。你有趣。
You're funny. You're funny.
和你们一起回来感觉真好,知道我在说什么吗?
Feels good to be back with y'all, you know what I'm saying?
你知道吗?你回来我也很高兴。
You know what? It's good to have you back, too.
我在跟墨西哥卷饼说话,但是…
Oh, I was talking to the burritos, but...
感谢你。哇。
Appreciate you. Wow.
哦!
Oh!
走吧,宝贝。错过了这一点。哇!
Let's go, baby. Missed this. Whoo!
这带子能让整辆车不掉下去吗?
This webbing's got to keep this entire car from falling?
等引擎来了再说。
Just till the engine gets here.
哇,哇,哇。你拉得太用力了。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're pulling too hard.
我们只能到此为止了。
That's as far as we can take it.
把它系上。
Tie it off.
队长,这些孩子得从车里出来。我知道,波德。
Hey, Cap, these kids need out of this car. I know that, Bode.
但我们的装备不足以解救这样的人。
But we're under-equipped for an extrication like this.
好吧?后援来了。
All right? Now we got backup coming.
所以你就去拿几个锥形路标,把交通挡在后面。
So just go grab some cones, and keep the traffic back.
等等,等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
的泄漏。那是燃料吗?
Something's leaking. Is that fuel?
好了,伙计们,听着。听好了。到这里来。
All right, guys, listen up. Listen up. Come here.
我们不想给这场混乱的噩梦火上浇油
We do not want to add fire to this mangled nightmare
拿起你的铲子,捡起一些泥土,
so grab your shovels, grab some of that dirt,
把它扔到燃料上,然后装进桶里
throw it on this fuel and get it into buckets
在引擎到来把这东西从边缘拉下来之前。
before the engine arrives to pull this thing off the edge.
我们走,我们走。移♥动♥,移♥动♥,移♥动♥。先生。
Let's go, let's go. Move, move, move. Sir.
队长今天是不是有点紧张啊?一个小?
Yo, does Cap seem a little on edge today? A little?
谢谢你能来卢克
Thank you for coming, Luke.
这是什么?保持你的书呆子大脑是个难题
What's this? It's a puzzle to keep your nerd brain
在你康复期间不要透析。
off of dialysis while you heal.
即使在我…
Even after I...
因为我没做的事而斥责我?
Dressed me down for something I didn't do?
是的。啊,回忆。
Yup. Aw, the memories.
哦……我很抱歉竟然这么想…哦,是的,是的。
Oh... I'm so sorry for even thinking... Oh, yeah, yeah.
你会抢走我的工作。
That you would snake my job.
嗯哼。我怎么道歉都不够。
Mm-hmm. I will never be able to apologize enough.
应该是我给你带礼物。是的,你应该。
I should be the one bringing you a gift. Yeah, you should.
但你的出现就是我的礼物。
But your presence is my present.
哦,是的。我知道。
Oh, yeah. I know.
这是很多。
This is a lot.
但说真的,你以前也为这个家承受过打击。
But seriously, you have taken hits for this family before.
这不公平。嗯…我们是一家人,莎儿。
It's-it's not fair. Well... We're family, Shar.
不管文斯怎么努力,你都甩不掉我。
You can't shake me, try as Vince might.
我很高兴你没有抢我的饭碗。
I'm so glad you didn't try and snake my job.
或者出♥卖♥♥♥我。
Or rat me out.
听着,既然你在这里…
Listen, while I have you here...
还有一些事情我们需要讨论。
there is some more business that we need to discuss.
并不是令人愉快的。
And is not pleasant.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表