剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
烈焰之地
第一季第7集
Greencrest Dispatch.
Greencrest调度中心
We've got a suspected carbon monoxide leak.
我们疑似遭遇一氧化碳泄露
We need backup now.
我们需要马上援助
Okay, we need to get these people out of here.
好吧,我们得把这些人弄出去
And alert the patrons in the brewery, right?
还要提醒啤酒厂里的顾客,对吗?
But first, we need to grab our masks from the rig.
但最首先我们要去车上取氧气面罩
♪ ♪
Yo, hey.
嗨
Boys, something's brewing.
伙计们,有情况
I think we're about to get rolled up on by the new C.O.
我觉得我们要被新的指挥官突击检查一番了
Everybody, up.
所有人起立
Toes on the line.
靠边站好
If you have nothing to hide,
如果你没藏什么东西
you have nothing to worry about.
那就完全不用担心
A little respect, man.
请尊重我们一些
Respect goes both ways, OG.
尊重是互相的
Cell phone.
手♥机♥
Vapes.
电子烟
Lonnegan, Ashford, you're getting written up.
Lonnegan, Ashford, 你们两人的这些行为将被纪录上报
That ain't mine, man!
那不是我的东西!
I didn't do that!
不是我的!
Hey, hey!
Dude, it's not worth it.
伙计,别这样!
Come on, get off me.
放开老子!
What the hell?
搞什么?
Let's go.
我们走
He's right.
他说得对
It's not worth going back to prison.
不值得因此再回监狱
But that's where you're all headed
但是如果我们不搜查完
if we don't get to the bottom of this.
你们都得滚回监狱去
We don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
我们都不知道你在说什么
A valuable item went missing from this morning's mop-up on Maple.
今天早上在Maple收尾时,有贵重物品丢失
If no one comes forward by end of day,
如果天黑前没人承认是谁干的
I will personally ensure that every one of you
我会确保你们这些家伙……
are sleeping in a cell tonight.
全部会在监狱里过夜
Now, I'm gonna let you talk amongst yourselves,
现在我让你们自己聊聊吧
figure out if that's how you want this to go down.
看看你们准备怎么办吧
Give 'em a hand.
搭把手
Here we go.
我们一起来
I got it.
我接住了
I got him.
我接住他了
Wes.
韦斯
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嗨、嗨、嗨!
These firefighters are gonna take you now, okay?
这些消防员们会带你走,好吗?
I know you're scared, but it's gonna be okay.
我知道你很害怕,但是会没事的
Once you get more oxygen in you,
只要你呼吸到更多的氧气就会好的
you're gonna feel much better, okay?
然后感觉就会好多了的,好吗?
How far out is triage?
分诊的地方有多远?
15 minutes. Help us. Uh, grab your stuff.
- 15分钟,来帮忙 - 带好装备
I have to check for gas,
我得去检查天然气
but it appears to be a CO leak.
看上去像是一氧化碳泄露
Five victims inside.
里面有五个伤者
That we know of. Could be more.
据我们所知的是五个,可能会有更多人
All right, we'll do an extensive search.
好的,我们会进行进一步的搜寻
I'd rather have a fire than a CO leak any day.
我宁愿面对火情也不愿意碰到一氧化碳泄露
At least you can see flames. CO's a sneaky bitch.
因为火焰是有形的能被看到,而一氧化碳无色无味
What do you got for potential sources, probie?
菜鸟,你推测可能的泄露源是什么了?
Stoves, car engines, water heaters,
火炉,汽车引擎,热水器
anything that needs fuel.
一切需要燃料的东西都有可能
We got to cut the gas line, hope it cuts the leak.
我们得把天然气管道切断,希望能够切断泄露源
That should eliminate most sources, I hope.
应该能够切断大部分的泄露源,希望吧
On it.
这就去
Are we worried that the gas could lead to an explosion?
我们是担心天然气会引发爆♥炸♥吗?
CO's flammable but not as flammable as natural gas.
一氧化碳虽然是可燃的,但不像天然气那样易燃
Just don't go lighting any stogies in there.
所以那里一点儿火星都不能有
Anything that fuels fire,
任何可能引发火焰的东西
we kill that, too, right?
我们都要切断,对吗?
That is correct, Perez.
答对了,加比
Guess what.
这样吧
You're with me. Let's go do a sweep.
你跟着我,我们去全面搜查一下
Three friggin' weeks left before I parole.
距我假释还有TMD三周时间了
Whoever took it better cop to it.
谁拿了东西最好快点儿交出来
How do we know you didn't take it, old man?
我们怎么知道不是你拿的呢,老家伙!
I may be old, son,
我也许老了,小子
but I'm crazy.
但我还能再疯一把
Hey, hey, hey! Enough! No!
嗨,够了!不要这样!
Look, we've had each other's backs the last couple months.
听着,在过去的几个月中我们一直互相支持
Hell, we've even saved each other's lives.
我们可以说是把命交给对方了
Haven't we?
不是吗?
We may have been criminals, but that's not who we are now.
我们曾是罪犯,但是现在我们可不是
No.
对,不是了
We're firefighters.
我们现在是消防员
Despite what anybody says. Yeah.
- 不管别人怎么说 - 是的
That homeowner accusing us of stealing things?
那个房♥主指控我们偷东西?
This new C.O. trying to get us to turn on each other?
这位新的指挥官想让我们内斗?
They don't define us.
他们不能这样给我们下定论
Hell no.
绝对不行
- We do. - Yeah.
- 我们自己来 - 是的
By our actions.
用我们的行动来证明
And by our words.
用我们的言语来证明
Charlie,
查理
did you steal something from the scene?
你从现场偷东西了吗?
I did not.
我-没-有
I believe you.
我相信你
What about you, Perkins?
你呢,珀金斯?
No.
我-没-有
No.
我-没-有
Wayne? Brown?
韦恩?布朗?
We stand together. Okay?
我们立场一致,好吗?
Whether we're fighting fire or we get thrown into one.
不管我们是救火,还是说我们被扔进火坑,都要立场一致
You know what? I will have an iced tea, please.
知道吗,我要来一杯冰红茶
Um, same.
我也一样
Coming right up.
马上就好
Thanks.
多谢
You just ordered an iced tea instead of a rosé.
你刚要了杯冰红茶,而不是红玫瑰酒
Who told you that I'm sick?
谁告诉你我病了的?
Shouldn't the question be: Why didn't you tell me?
现在的问题不应该是你为什么不告诉我呢?
It's nonsense. Sharon,
莎伦,你太离谱了
who do you think that I'd call if my house was on fire?
你觉得要是我房♥子着火了我会给谁打电♥话♥?
Hopefully, 911.
希望是打给911
You're a cardiac surgeon. This is my kidneys.
你是个心胸外科医生,我这是肾的问题
Yes, well, I am also a medical baller.
是,可我也是个医学名家
You saw my TED Talk?
你看我的TED演讲了吗?
No, you forwarded it those three or five times,
没有,你给我转发了四五次了
but I totally missed it.
但我都没看
Well, then you know how deep my connections run.
那你就应该知道我的关系网有多宏大
Hospitals, researchers, biotech.
医院啦,研究学者啦,生物科技啦,什么都有
Access to all of it from my L.A. office,
我在洛杉矶的办公室都能联♥系♥得上
which I am hoping that you will join me.
所以我希望你和我去洛杉矶
Oh, Bode's about to come home.
博德就要回家了
I'm-I'm not taking off while he's here.
他现在在这里,我可不想走
Okay.
好吧
I-I need you to have an open mind.
我现在需要你保持一种开放的态度
Okay?
好吗?
And these...
这些是……
will help you with that.
能够对你有帮助的
Shut up.
你少来!
They're perfectly legal.
这些都是合法的医用大-麻
We're both off the clock.
现在我们都下班了
So, not a pity party?
所以,这不是一次怜悯派对?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表